How dumb is Trumps Press Secretary?

Do you think his policies are more conservative than Clinton?

Clinton wasnt very liberal imo. Liberal policy imo are, ensuring the rights of the people, providing social safety nets, and protecting the country's resources from corporate interests. If you want to argue that the DNC isnt very liberal that is fine. Arguing that Trump's policies are liberal on the other hand is laughable imo.

Last edited:
Clinton was very liberal imo. Liberal policy imo are, ensuring the rights of the people, providing social safety nets, and protecting the country's resources from corporate interests. If you want to argue that the DNC isnt very liberal that is fine. Arguing that Trump's policies are liberal on the other hand is laughable imo.
I don’t remember slick Willie doing any of that stuff. But ok

we’re derailing the shit out of this thread.

I don’t remember slick Willie doing any of that stuff. But ok

we’re derailing the shit out of this thread.

Surely you remember the media roasting Clinton for lying to congress though. I was a bit too young to remember how his Press Secretary handled the situation. Also I meant to say Clinton wasnt very liberal.

I’d suck the farts out of her arse.

Surely you remember the media roasting Clinton for lying to congress though. I was a bit too young to remember how his Press Secretary handled the situation. Also I meant to say Clinton wasnt very liberal.
I was working too much in those days, the shit was just background noise. I remember thinking it was stupid and a political witch-hunt though.
I was raised to be a JFK democrat. I guess I still am, but now that equates to alt right nazi.

I’m so poor I got 0 for a stimulus. Look up the minimum salary where you would get 0. Double it and that’s my yearly salary. Haha

Those Trump rallies are filled with trailer trash
Poor and insecure.

LOL. Everyone knows that, in addition to being 6’5” and 250lbs of pure muscle, Sherdoggers are wealthy top 1 percenters fucking perfect 10’s without pointy elbows when not training UFC.

<YeahOKJen>
Looks like TS should be banned for not meeting the minimum sherdogger requirements.
To give some context to the thread:
I am probably between fat and obese, not sure. I am 5 foot 7 and about 200 pounds I believe now. Would running 3 or 4 times a week burn me out? When I say burn me out I mean make my legs too tired and feel like they are 300 pounds each the next day. What would you guys advice? I would love to lose about 20-30 pounds in this month by also decreasing my calorie intake to about 1000 a day.
{<jordan}

Parents raising their kid to belong to a certain political party? That’s a new one.
Those were their views. They didn't try to force me.. You knew that.

Back