How dumb is Trumps Press Secretary?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First a few days ago when she is asked by a reporter did she want to take back her comments regarding how Trump will not allow the Corona Virus into the country, she shot back if different media companies wanted to take back comments on how Corona Virus is nothing to worry about much. Right here it showed that she wanted a "get out of jail" card from her stupid comments cause others made stupid comments as well.

Now we have her displaying Trumps check. How dumb is this broad? I remember Trump saying he would only hire the best and brightest but it looks like he is running a criminal circus for an administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-press-secretary-displays-one-140839751.html

About half a Trump dumb.

A total idiot, and infinitely smarter and more successful than you. How does that make you feel?

Not sure why you couldn't save the mods the trouble of merging by posting directly in the TDS thread or the dump yourself.

Last edited:
She's actually very good at what shes does e.g. making bad White House news sound like good news, and running laps around the journalists using dishonest tactics. The check thing is a fail though, I doubt she's the one that prepared it though.

She is hot, quick witted, and comes prepared. I really like her.

She is hot, quick witted, and comes prepared. I really like her.

LOL, I already explained a few instances she has either said or done dumb shit dude. I am pretty sure you loved Sarah Palin as well. Too bad that cow was put out to pasture.

LOL, I already explained a few instances she has either said or done dumb shit dude. I am pretty sure you loved Sarah Palin as well. Too bad that cow was put out to pasture.

You seem like you have some issues with women you need to work out.

Here's the actual video.

She owns them. She made them look like the propagandist they have become.

First a few days ago when she is asked by a reporter did she want to take back her comments regarding how Trump will not allow the Corona Virus into the country, she shot back if different media companies wanted to take back comments on how Corona Virus is nothing to worry about much. Right here it showed that she wanted a "get out of jail" card from her stupid comments cause others made stupid comments as well.

Now we have her displaying Trumps check. How dumb is this broad? I remember Trump saying he would only hire the best and brightest but it looks like he is running a criminal circus for an administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-press-secretary-displays-one-140839751.html
That reporter was an obvious plant.

She ended her conference bur somehow came back for 1 last question, turning to the page with her answers before the reporter even finished his question.

That reporter was an obvious plant.

She ended her conference bur somehow came back for 1 last question, turning to the page with her answers before the reporter even finished his question.

Didnt Rogan tell you to shut up, Jamie?

Back