How dumb is Trumps Press Secretary?

You suggested that it was ok to display that information for shits and giggles. Sure there are plenty of checks floating around, and still giving out that information to the public is a bad idea. There was no need and no gain to give out such information. Just an increased risk.
Completely agreed. But acting like this is some kind of major victory against the new press secretary is just special.
The media attacking this is fucking hilarious. That’s all they’ve got?

fucking douche bags “we got her now”......

the state of journalism is like pigeons stealing a French fry.

What you call ducking and dodging I call her beating them at their own game. Where Sarah Sanders used a much more brute force approach, ie stfu and don't ask stupid questions, McEnany is more subtle at reversing gotcha type garbage. She's clever and smart.

Dont mistake me for a huge fan of the way the media acts. There is more than enough to criticize about Trump with his policies and people he has put in his administration, without having to try these "gotcha" questions. The media and this administration are equally to blame for the breakdown in the relationship that the press has with the White House.

The White House Press Secretaries that Trump has had have always been very combative. Kayleigh is just continuing the trend, she certainly is not going to do anything to help improve the relationship. I suspect she has multiple prepared statements every day. She will deploy these statements as a way to help the White house Duck answering for their mistakes.

Completely agreed. But acting like this is some kind of major victory against the new press secretary is just special.
The media attacking this is fucking hilarious. That’s all they’ve got?

fucking douche bags “we got her now”......

the state of journalism is like pigeons stealing a French fry.

Trump has plenty of blame on his hands for the way he has attacked the press, even from before he was elected. I dont believe either side has any intentions of trying to to repair the relationship for as long as Trump remains in office, be it next January, or four more years.

Dont mistake me for a huge fan of the way the media acts. There is more than enough to criticize about Trump with his policies and people he has put in his administration, without having to try these "gotcha" questions. The media and this administration are equally to blame for the breakdown in the relationship that the press has with the White House.

The White House Press Secretaries that Trump has had have always been very combative. Kayleigh is just continuing the trend, she certainly is not going to do anything to help improve the relationship. I suspect she has multiple prepared statements every day. She will deploy these statements as a way to help the White house Duck answering for their mistakes.
You’re candy coating the press corps approach here.

Trump has plenty of blame on his hands for the way he has attacked the press, even from before he was elected. I dont believe either side has any intentions of trying to to repair the relationship for as long as Trump remains in office, be it next January, or four more years.

<TheDonald>

You’re candy coating the press corps approach here.

Not really, outrage sales, so getting those sort of headlines is what the news corporation are after. I understand that, and I'm not a fan of that sort of reporting. We also have a President that has been calling these same corporate news organizations fake news. Let's not act like Trump hasn't been caught in lies or being a hypocrite over and over. If you like and support that sort of stuff, then I'm probably not going to change your opinion.

Biden is a pretty weak candidate, I thought that from the start. I'm very disappointed that the DNC decided to push him.

Not really, outrage sales, so getting those sort of headlines is what the news corporation are after. I understand that, and I'm not a fan of that sort of reporting. We also have a President that has been calling these same corporate news organizations fake news. Let's not act like Trump hasn't been caught in lies or being a hypocrite over and over. If you like and support that sort of stuff, then I'm probably not going to change your opinion.
If you can’t see that the press corps has been nothing but animus towards him since he won the nomination then I can’t change your mind.
10 years ago trumps policies would be liberal centrist. Obama spoke the lefty jargon, but he certainly didn’t govern that way. Bush lll.
I’m conservative in most ways, but not all. I’m definitely an originalist and I’ll support anyone who err’s while trying to drag this shit back to the constitution.
The press is towing the line here, nothing more.

If you can’t see that the press corps has been nothing but animus towards him since he won the nomination then I can’t change your mind.
10 years ago trumps policies would be liberal centrist. Obama spoke the lefty jargon, but he certainly didn’t govern that way. Bush lll.
I’m conservative in most ways, but not all. I’m definitely an originalist and I’ll support anyone who err’s while trying to drag this shit back to the constitution.
The press is towing the line here, nothing more.

Trump is a combative person himself. That is what set him apart from the other GOP candidates. I have already admitted that I'm not a fan of how the press conducts themselves. I dont understand why Trump supporters cant admit his flaws.

The worst part is that smug look she has as she reads off her premade speech before running away. It is sad how many people walk away from that thinking she owned them, really speaks volumes about how toxic our political climate is.

She could just say "The mainstream media is gross and President Trump is super cool!" and the same people who think she somehow "owned" in that clip would say she was an ingenious table-turner who destroyed the libs.

Trump is a combative person himself. That is what set him apart from the other GOP candidates. I have already admitted that I'm not a fan of how the press conducts themselves. I dont understand why Trump supporters cant admit his flaws.
I can admit his flaws, I just don’t think that combativeness is one of them.
The Washington elite and the press corps are so disconnected from mainstream America they need some combativeness.

If Trump’s only achievement is exposing the propaganda then it is time well served to the voters.

I can admit his flaws, I just don’t think that combativeness is one of them.
The Washington elite and the press corps are so disconnected from mainstream America they need some combativeness.

If Trump’s only achievement is exposing the propaganda then it is time well served to the voters.

So which Trump policies do you believe are liberal?

Anyone thinking this chic is hot
07304b80-9b61-11ea-b9fa-f9dd9d2a18f6

She's pretty damn hot.

She's pretty hot for a lizard. Wood. Like someone else earlier mentioned is all that matters.

I knew you wouldn’t.

Stuff like rolling back EPA protection, tax cuts, cutting funding to the department of the interior, are not liberal policies.

Stuff like rolling back EPA protection, tax cuts, cutting funding to the department of the interior, are not liberal policies.
I don’t confuse liberal with progressive.

I don’t confuse liberal with progressive.

Those things would squarely be classified as conservative along with a lot other of Trumps policies.

Back