How Do You Turn Down People You Don't Find Attractive?

or you could tell her you had 2 choices after getting caught with a married woman a few years ago. you could go join the Night's Watch. Or.......

maetser_varys_1024.jpg

you chose the latter

its easy,you turn the lights off,fuck em hard and pretend its someone hot. then leave before she wakes up and don't give her your phone number.

giphy.gif

like this human-eating grin that mads is so perfect at

tumblr_n50do8qYV51rvtlumo8_250.gif

I don't have the gif for it, but in season 3 ep 6 when Will asks him, "Does God gloat?" And he smiles and says, "Often." -- it's the perfect moment with the perfect smile. That's how it makes me feel :) It's similar to that smile, but better.

Tell them your sherdog name. They will look at your posts, realize your gay, and understand why you don't want them.

giphy.gif

like this human-eating grin that mads is so perfect at

tumblr_n50do8qYV51rvtlumo8_250.gif

I don't have the gif for it, but in season 3 ep 6 when Will asks him, "Does God gloat?" And he smiles and says, "Often." -- it's the perfect moment with the perfect smile. That's how it makes me feel :) It's similar to that smile, but better.

So like this?

tumblr_inline_nymst4efqX1qc1pyq_500.gif

Usually they just stop calling me..

Idk why?

Lately, I've been getting hit on by ugly girls. I think it's because I'm so nice, they feel empowered to try me. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but it seems like there's no way not to turn them down without doing that.

Why are you asking Sherdoggers; da fuck do they know about turning uglies down - they are the uglies; you wanna ask the pros -

Hot women.

So Mike Holmes, go ask out a bunch of 9's and 10's and observe how they turn your ugly ass down. Then pay it forward.

Happy?

After I throw it in her once just to find out.

This FedEx chick keeps hitting on me hardcore at work when she drops shit off...

There are some levels even I can't stoop to.

And whoever said it's all the same in the dark is gay as fuck

Let me ask the girls that always turn me down. I'll report back with their answer.

they usually pull a bitch face and tell me no

Man up. if you arent fucking anyone else fuck the ugly girl. Some day youll be married and when you look back every piece of pussy that you missed will stare you back in the face

Complaining that a girls too ugly for you ... Fuckin divas

Never understood this mentality. I've had other guys tell me to do this too when I talk about my frustrations with meeting women. Yeah, I like to get off like any other guy, and bedding a woman is an awesome experience... when you're attracted to the woman.

I don't want to look at a naked woman and be grossed out by her body, or her face, zeroing in on all her imperfections or whatever. I've had some bad sex before, where I was just going through the motions and trying to get it over with as soon as decently possible.

Fucked a goth chick that frequently wore combat boots without socks. Had sex in my car once and her feet smelled bad. Fucked another girl that was big into laser hair removal - everywhere but between her legs. She completely let that shit go and, again, there was a smell involved. Hooked up with another girl that was big into body modifications. Her body was so wore out with piercings, ugly tats, and a casual druggie lifestyle I just couldn't get turned on by her. One time a girl started leaking out of her ass during sex.

Honestly if a girl doesn't flip some of my attraction switches (and no, just having a pussy isn't enough) I don't want to have anything to do with her. I'm horny, and very under-sexed, but I'm not so desperate to sleep with a fattie or an ug just for the sake of blowing my load.

I've come to find honesty and humour are the only way. Offer them a cigarette, ask if there's anyone else here they got their eye on, discuss tactics. Keep it light fun and breezy. Send em on their way.

If they push past that tell em to fuck off.

It takes a lot for a girl to talk first and they're embarrassed if they get turned down regardless. You have to show you're not embarrassed for them cos nothing happened.

When they ask you out, make this your answer:

y3PWaHz.gif

Never understood this mentality. I've had other guys tell me to do this too when I talk about my frustrations with meeting women. Yeah, I like to get off like any other guy, and bedding a woman is an awesome experience... when you're attracted to the woman.

I don't want to look at a naked woman and be grossed out by her body, or her face, zeroing in on all her imperfections or whatever. I've had some bad sex before, where I was just going through the motions and trying to get it over with as soon as decently possible.

Fucked a goth chick that frequently wore combat boots without socks. Had sex in my car once and her feet smelled bad. Fucked another girl that was big into laser hair removal - everywhere but between her legs. She completely let that shit go and, again, there was a smell involved. Hooked up with another girl that was big into body modifications. Her body was so wore out with piercings, ugly tats, and a casual druggie lifestyle I just couldn't get turned on by her. One time a girl started leaking out of her ass during sex.

Honestly if a girl doesn't flip some of my attraction switches (and no, just having a pussy isn't enough) I don't want to have anything to do with her. I'm horny, and very under-sexed, but I'm not so desperate to sleep with a fattie or an ug just for the sake of blowing my load.

I was eating a burrito while reading this and I completely lost my appetite mid burrito. Thanks for nothing brah

Back