How Do You Turn Down People You Don't Find Attractive?

Lately, I've been getting hit on by ugly girls. I think it's because I'm so nice, they feel empowered to try me. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but it seems like there's no way not to turn them down without doing that.
Just say I am not interested.

If they keep asking, then be honest. I am not attracted to you, sorry.

Or just keep this song loaded and ready to go. Your choice really.

Just stop talking to her . The fact that youre trying to be nice about it may give her the wrong idea .

Lately, I've been getting hit on by ugly girls. I think it's because I'm so nice, they feel empowered to try me. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but it seems like there's no way not to turn them down without doing that.
Sherdog be slippin. Literally none of this happened.

Just tell them you're not interested in dating at the moment or something along those lines. Don't tell them they're unattractive.

I've had this problem before, it took a lot, but I had to tell them straight up I wasn't interested in a relationship, if you're not an asshole, hurting someone's feelings sucks, but sometimes its gotta be done. Or you could always lie and say you're not looking for one or say you are already seeing somebody.

Meh just put out once and do them a favour, ugly people need sex to , sometimes the nasties give the best bj's eapecially the chunky ones

Honestly just tell them you got out of a bad break up and you are just not ready for this. She will forget all about you and no one is gonna be hurt or look like a dick.

With a smile. I always consider it a compliment.

A while ago I asked myself how it would feel to be the person getting dissed. My mental simulation was far from enjoyable.

I decided then and there that I'd always do my best to find a way to convey the disinterested vibe without being rude, arrogant, or unappreciative.

if you really want to be gentle about it......invite her out to a nice dinner. laugh, joke, have fun, tell her how great she is.

then drive her home and park the car in front of her house. tell her how great of a time you had.......then slide this tape in

Start vomiting when you look at them. it should do the trick.

There is no solution. You just have to have sex with them.

Maybe they're just friendly. If you think they're after the D then you can tell them outright that you're not interested

Or tell them that you have no D to give, because you gave yours to someone else already and haven't gotten it back yet.

Man up. if you arent fucking anyone else fuck the ugly girl. Some day youll be married and when you look back every piece of pussy that you missed will stare you back in the face

Complaining that a girls too ugly for you ... Fuckin divas

just tell them they are not your type and if they ask what your type is, tell them: "good looking girls".

just tell them they are not your type and if they ask what your type is, tell them: "good looking girls".

tumblr_n5cdgnEAlp1qi1o35o4_r1_250.gif

I need to get more hannibal gifs. I always want to respond to your posts with them.... and everyone else's.... mainly bc I just want to post hannibal gifs. :)

tumblr_n5cdgnEAlp1qi1o35o4_r1_250.gif

I need to get more hannibal gifs. I always want to respond to your posts with them.... and everyone else's.... mainly bc I just want to post hannibal gifs. :)

tumblr_n4c8172tV81rh2vpvo6_r1_250.gif

Back