How Do You Turn Down People You Don't Find Attractive?

iKLj9Mx%20%281%29.gif

Keep them in the eternal prison known as friendzone, so you can bang their hot friends

If thats not your cue, you need give it straight up

Honestly if a girl doesn't flip some of my attraction switches (and no, just having a pussy isn't enough) I don't want to have anything to do with her. I'm horny, and very under-sexed, but I'm not so desperate to sleep with a fattie or an ug just for the sake of blowing my load.

You got it wrong dudes like me arent desperate.Fucking is fun and all I really need to enjoy the activity is a willing partner. Sure id love for her to be a hottie but if thats not whos on board tonight well try to do better next time

Im a white trash degenerate. Id lick an ugly girls asshole fuck her hard and go home and jerk off thinkin bout it the next day

wisdom in this tune my friend

Anther secret I have learned and some here will know too. Hot chicks are used to everyone falling all over them being impressed just by the fact that shes hot..... Ugly girls and fat girls gotta work at it and will really go the extra mile ....

Years ago my friend asked me if i'd go with her friend as a date to a wedding. I had no idea who the wedding was for so i declined.

After that everytime she was there she'd flirt with me and even get a bit handsy. I didn't fancy her one bit. Nothing wrong with her but no attraction. I reckon she liked me because I wasn't trying with her and was just myself (the best way to get a girl if you play it cool i suppose)

Anyway about 2 years into me constantly turning down her advances. One night at my friend's flat. She turns up and discloses to the flat owner she was dieting and hadn't eaten a thing that day as to seem slimmer to me....later on we did a drinking game. She kept rubbing my leg which was pushing me to a point that I was going to snap at her and then all of a sudden she spewed in her hands and ran out the flat. Never saw her again.

Looking back at it I feel bad that I never returned the feelings but she was inappropriate too often and we can't help who we fancy.

I know how it feels to be given bullshit lines from women thinking they are being nice by not rejecting outright, so I just politely decline and say im not interested.

Telling someone:

- im not looking for a relationship
- im not in a good place
- lets be friends and see where it goes
- i just got out of a relationship

Is the cowards way of saying "I dont like you that way, nor do I respect you enough to tell you my true feelings because a mild bit of discomfort for me now isnt worth stringing you along with false hope"

There's nothing wrong with just saying (I'm Sorry) I'm not attracted to you.

I just . . . Don't talk. Lol but that's bc I'm an awkward weirdo. But in these situations it works because they get uncomfortable and leave. I also don't smile when this happens bc I don't wanna give off the "teehee oh I'm so embarrassed n shy but I'd love to" vibes lmao. Really important it remains as nothing but uncomfortable xD lol I'm awful x:

I just . . . Don't talk. Lol but that's bc I'm an awkward weirdo. But in these situations it works because they get uncomfortable and leave. I also don't smile when this happens bc I don't wanna give off the "teehee oh I'm so embarrassed n shy but I'd love to" vibes lmao. Really important it remains as nothing but uncomfortable xD lol I'm awful x:

You intrigue me.

If you tell her that you're in a bad place mentally, you're either going to A) hurt her feelings when you start seeing someone you're actually attracted to, or B) she will continue waiting for you to get out of this dark place.

The best thing you can do is tell her that you're flattered and appreciate her friendship, but you're just not interested in a romantic relationship with her. Look at it this way: she will have one night of pain instead of a month of lingering in pseudo-misery.

I break into song and tell her I'm Hot for Teacher!

How big is the girls boobs.

Cause I've hooked up with some chicks just for the boobies.

Don't turn down any pussy.

Bang it all, then ignore its ass.

Lately, I've been getting hit on by ugly girls. I think it's because I'm so nice, they feel empowered to try me. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but it seems like there's no way not to turn them down without doing that.
Stop being so damn nice then

I wonder what unattractive girls with huge boobs think when i use their breasts for sex but barely kiss them and never touch them below the waist.

They're unattractive so who cares. Lol

Can't believe people actually turn down getting laid.

I believe it's called "no selling their offence" in pro-wrestling circles...

TBH I have only ever had blatantly underage girls be that direct. The other ones tend to be so oblique about their interest no "turning down" is required - it's easy to just play dumb.

Yes. Instead of saying no way, Jose, I said that I am having a hard time and am not in the right place mentally to be dating. She keeps trying though.

I swear, part of my problem is I have this nice exterior and I don't want to hurt people's feelings. Why would she think to even ask me?
You say you are into someone else. be it true or not.

There really is no way to turn a girl down that doesn't get them all miffed or hurt.

To OP, I always act like I didn't notice the advance. Where I live there are a lot of unattractive women that have tons of confidence, so this happens a lot to me. I'm not that great at handling it really.

Back