How come Nick Diaz has avoided all calls and texts from Dana?

DIAZ 3, 4, 5, even if he's knocked out in Rounds 1 and 2!!!

I've said before: Nick Diaz will NOT fight GSP. He will NOT. He knows he will lose, and his complain that his opponent didn't play his game won't work, because it will be obvious he simply could do nothing about what he KNOWS will happen. He was content CLAIMING to be the best, but does not want that to be proven wrong.

He'll make the presser if he ever wants to fight again that is.

Nicks too busy training, I don't think it's anything serious.

If Nick spends so much time training as you suggest, perhaps he could add some wrestling to his game, diversify his striking some, get stronger, and work on a less predictable game plan to use against quality opponents?

I don't know, just a thought.

I've said before: Nick Diaz will NOT fight GSP. He will NOT. He knows he will lose, and his complain that his opponent didn't play his game won't work, because it will be obvious he simply could do nothing about what he KNOWS will happen. He was content CLAIMING to be the best, but does not want that to be proven wrong.

I guess you don't understand how much money is awaiting Nick for headlining a title match PPV as compared to any of the other matches he's ever had. I predict he will show up and get beat by decision losing every round in one of the dullest PPV main events ever.

Dana is a creep and in that context I can see a real human refusing to tolerate that creepiness. Its not all about money, creeps like dana will die rich.

Because Stockton 209 Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu that's why

Dana has said in recent interviews that Nick is not responding back. To me this sounds like he is a scared homie and is collapsing under the spotlight once again. Or I could be wrong.

He's got a manager for that shit

Probably can't find his phone?
Nick doesn't seem like a land-line kind of guy.

DANA CALLS
31962337.jpg

NICKS ANSWERS
nick-diaz-double-bird.jpg

...AND THE FANS
3p9g8u-300x300.jpg

nick is the hardest working guy and the lowest paid guy in mma he probably doesnt have unlimited texting, that shit is costing him 10 cents everytime dana texts him

I was gonna go to the press conference until I got high
I was gonna get up and fight GSP for the belt but then I got high
my UFC trophy case is still empty and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

(La da da da da da da da da)

I was gonna get a win over Gomi before I got high
They say I cheated because I got high
That win doesn't count on my record and I know why, (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna go take a drug test and fight Hieron but then I got high