How come Nick Diaz has avoided all calls and texts from Dana?

If I had a manager I would let him deal with the brass as well.. That is also in Nick's best interest to let his manager talk as we all know sometimes Nick opens his mouth and get his assets in trouble.

When your stoned, you dont want to talk to anyone.

Especially your boss.

That's a pretty precise definition lol. You see what I'm getting at though yeah? How a"better" route to a title shot is pretty much defined by opinion. Although Devils advocate might say better doesn't truly objectively exist without a proper ranking system. So the only better that really exists is one that infers better business, better PPV numbers and better entertainment.

All my "ors" made it a very broad definition! ^_^

Then give the fight to Johnny already, and let Diaz fight Ellenberger. How the hell does Dana have to beg Nick to take a title shot? It makes zero sense...

He said in the very same interview "nick isn't contractually obligated to respond to me". Anyways, he ain't scared homie. He's gonna show up this time and get straight worked by UD.

Then give the fight to Johnny already, and let Diaz fight Ellenberger. How the hell does Dana have to beg Nick to take a title shot? It makes zero sense...

They think Hendricks will beat gsp, so they're getting that gspdiaz audience before its too late. The upside is, if he beats gsp, they'll put him up against Anderson silva (per one if Dana's "jokes").

Here we go again.

Cesar, buy some four inch deck screws, and drive 'em through your window frames from the outside. Run a bead of PL around the sill, gables and header. Do the same with the doors. Lure him in with a bag of cheetos, weed, and the newest Nirvana best of CD first.

Diaz is scared about putting his money where his mouth is, again.

I want to see this fight, I used to be a Nick fan.

Don't be scared homie.

Man that Joe dirt reference on the first page was fucken hilarious

Nick doesn't have any pockets in his gi pants to keep his phone in.

Or Nick just knows he isn't contractually obligated to pick up the phone whenever Dana feels like talking to him about what he'd see as useless bullshit, because Nick's manager handles everything he needs to do outside of the gym/cage. And I'm pretty sure that when Caesar calls, Nick picks up or returns it within 12 hours.

It's the weed man. Some people get so nervous and insecure when they're high it's hilarious. He's totally the wrong person to be smoking. Don't get why nobody is telling him to stop that shyt already.

Do you answer calls from your boss every time without fail too? I applaud you, I know I wouldn't (if I had a boss)

There's a difference between answering later and not answering at all..

We understand that "social anxiety" means homie is, medically speaking, scared, right?

We understand that "social anxiety" means homie is, medically speaking, scared, right?

Social anxiety is not like Woody Allen-like anxiety. It makes people aggressive and violent as well as making them timid and fearful.... so "being scared" could be SA... but not necessarily.

Back