How come Nick Diaz has avoided all calls and texts from Dana?

Would be quite the ordeal if something alike would happen again ;p I surely hope not.

If Nick Diaz screws this up again he should be banned from the UFC for life.

If Nick Diaz screws this up again he should be banned from the UFC for life.

Then he(and his fans) will bitch and moan about being thrown out of the UFC for a ridiculous reason. They will also say that Nick was kicked out because they didn't want GSP to lose to him. He will be safe to say these things being in another org, and Diaz huggers will eat it up.

joe-dirt.jpg

Might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, it's a Diaz, ya stick 'em in a cage, you drop 'em in rings, they fight, they don't text.

Haha, this was good. Couldn't read that without saying it in his voice either haha.

Diaz is an idiot...

be careful brah that could pass as fighter bashing here...

Lets just say...he's a quite autodestructive fellah, he loves to put himself in bad situations with his behaviors.

nick has stated before that he is a ninja. ninjas don't do phone calls especially ones up high on trees.

I know why!

(Why man?)

Yeah hey!

Because he got high.
Because he got high.
Because he got hiiiiigh... la da da da da da...

Because right now he's focused and training hard to Whoop dat ass!

Because he is an unprofessional immature child. He no doubt looks at those messages and says "Dana's messagin' me. Fuck that shit yo. Imma smoke this blunt"

He has admitted in interviews that smoking weed is more important to him than his own job. That right there tells you everything you need to know about him.

If Nick slinks out the back window this time, fails to appear at pressers again, maybe he'll stop getting unearned title shots?
Maybe?

Back