How come Nick Diaz has avoided all calls and texts from Dana?

Do you fail to understand the distinction between answering every single call/text from your boss, and never answering even one call/text? I doubt you'd ignore every attempt your boss made to contact you. At some point, you'd get back to them, wouldn't you?

Do you not understand the idea of somebody speaking in generalities?

Do you fail to understand the distinction between answering every single call/text from your boss, and never answering even one call/text? I doubt you'd ignore every attempt your boss made to contact you. At some point, you'd get back to them, wouldn't you?

I never would return calls to my former boss,maybe why he's my former boss.

Dana has said in recent interviews that Nick is not responding back. To me this sounds like he is a scared homie and is collapsing under the spotlight once again. Or I could be wrong.

You're wrong. It's really annoying when people like you use one sentence of what a major figure says and attempt to make it into a huge story for the sole sake of publicity. Dana White was asked if he had talked to Diaz and he simply responded that he hadn't answered him yet. Find something better to do.

This is just the guy's M.O. I wouldn't read too much into it. He isn't the type to be respectful, follow protocol, listen to orders, etc. Hopefully he makes the presser.

Dana don't pay Diaz no money, Diaz ain't got no phone for the man to keep tabs on him, 209 4 eva.

But seriously, I'm pretty sure Dana was just stirring the shit.

I wouldnt talk to the boss while I was baked either.

he knows a strong wrestler is his kryptonite.

if he doesnt think he can win he avoids the fight.

same thing happened with his jay hieron fight and his estima grappling match

Even Dana said it doesn't matter if Nick calls him back, just as long as he shows up to the presser.

In the interview I saw Dana say this he didn't look to be too worried about it. He also said that when he asked Nate about it he said, "that's just Nick".

Dana went on to say "I would be shocked if Nick didn't show up to the press conferences this time".

So take what you will from those quotes, ya bunch of drama queens.

As Nate said, that's just Nick. Luckily he found fighting because his way wouldn't work in most professional aspects but he did find fighting and he fights his ass off every fight.

Do you answer calls from your boss every time without fail too? I applaud you, I know I wouldn't (if I had a boss)

Very true. Why should he text back? They're not friends, they don't hang together, and there is nothing Dana can't get from Caesar. Nick's doesn't have to talk to Dana, he has a manager for that. All Nick's gotta do is train, show up at press conferences (granted, that's a challenge), and come and fight.

(desperately looking for youtube clip of Bobby Southworth saying to Dana on Tuf 1 " I don't need a pep talk right now Dana!" to post right here)

This is the conversation Diaz is trying to avoid having with Dana.

nick will be there for the fights and pull off a upset

Back