How come Nick Diaz has avoided all calls and texts from Dana?

And if he does show up to your beloved pressers, maybe you all can stop acting like douchebags?

Maybe?

Does your calling me a douchebag tie in with anything I posted? I can't tell.

It was funny the way he avoided the press silliness.
It's sad that he got a title shot by beating Penn.
And another by losing to Condit.
And repeated drug issues.
I just am surprised at how much Dana is willing to put up with for this fight. Marketability is a heck of a thing, I guess.

Come on... He had a very close decision with the last challenger for the belt and beat the shit out of BJ.

Most deserving of the title shot? Certainly not. Unearned? I don't think so.

His path to a title shot would be fine at MW or HW, but at WW they can do better.

I would guess he ignores most peoples call/texts, don't think he's just singles out Dana.

Nick's response:

"Yeah, I got a phone. But they don't fuckin' pay me enough to pay my bills, so it got fuckin' shut off. So it's like, whatever and shit. Dana White, where you at homie? I need to get paid! 209! Stockton! Lodi! Cesar Gracie Fight Team! David Terrell, where you at homie?"

Depends on how we're defining better or, more accurately in what context do we mean.

Someone that's beaten ranked opponents in recent history and/or someone coming off a win and/or someone that hasn't had recent drug suspensions and/or someone that wasn't pulled out of a fight in recent history

:)

Shields is still on top of him and won't let him answer his phone.

1 ,2 and 5.....

plus Nick Diaz dont text...he Trains..........
BITCHHHESSS.......

Dana has said in recent interviews that Nick is not responding back. To me this sounds like he is a scared homie and is collapsing under the spotlight once again. Or I could be wrong.
from this...

003GerardGordeaukicksoutTeilaTulistooth_display_image.jpg

to this...

99674324hc01.png

to this...

original

Maybe he doesn't want to talk with Dana

Tbh probably just this ^

Dana has become such a stan of the Cesar Gracie fight team+Ronda it is probably somewhat annoying to them.

Plus according to Cesar he doesn't respond to him much either. He's probably too busy training and recovering. Repeat.

Nick has the mindset of a high,15 year old. Thus explaining his fan base.

I didn't call you a douchebag, I said you and others are acting like douchebags about this. There is a difference.

Diaz missed multiple pressers in Strikeforce and a fighter being pulled from a fight because of it was unprecedented. So I'm of the school that doesn't believe he intentionally did it to get out of the fight. So if he shows up to them this time, and fights, you should be able to put the scared bullshit to bed.

But until then, I'm sure you and others will keep bitching about it, while not saying anything of substance.

I don't accuse Nick of being scared. I accuse him of not always doing right by his career.

I don't bitch about it, I find it funny.
Am I saying nothing of substance?
If I'm not passing your substance bar, are you?

Diaz was scared the first time, and if he no shows once again people will realize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back