How can anyone say that a guy who's never been beaten or even rocked, is not the GOAT?

I’m fine with it hurting legacy. I’m just questioning your logic, if you are giving him the benefit of the doubt for all but one of his fights.

I only know that he failed two tests. That does not mean he took them his entire career. Would I be surprised if we found out He took them his entire career? No.

I only know that he failed two tests. That does not mean he took them his entire career. Would I be surprised if we found out He took them his entire career? No.
Would you be surprised if we found out fedor, gsp, Silva, Aldo were on ped’s for their careers?

Serious question, I'm extremely confused. We have a group of guys who are all considered top fighters. Jones, Silva, Fedor, DC, Aldo and GSP.

Of these fighters, only ONE has never even been put on queer street in a fight, let alone beaten by another man in the octagon.....and he did this while snorting coke and partying, instead of training.

Let me reiterate.....HE"S NEVER EVEN BEEN ROCKED IN A FIGHT.

I don't care about his life outside of the cage.......in the cage, we've NEVER seen another fighter as dominant as Jones.

I'm really curious about this. Some of it I'm sure is racial, some of it is nationality based ( people from Russia, Canada, etc. ) and some people are taking his life outside of the cage and letting it influence their thoughts on his fighting skills, but those are all subjective and misplaced preferences.

OBJECTIVELY speaking, Jones has NEVER LOST to another fighter. He's never even been rocked. There's literally no RATIONAL argument that can be made for anyone else being the GOAT.

Bas Rutten was never rocked in an mma fight. Is he the goat?

Please stop passing your views off as being objective and others are race motivated, when you’re cherry picking criteria.

But he has lost. You can say all you want he was on the way to winning the hamill fight, but he failed to do so. And you can discount breaking a rule all you want, but he did, and that’s important, those rules are part of the deal from the get go, they are what they agree to before they even step foot in the cage, you can’t just break them and get dq’d and it be discounted. Hamill won by outperforming jones by following the rules better, that’s what the determining factor came down to.

Was he beating that ass? Hell yeah. Was he able to finish and win? Nope, he failed to do so. Was it a stupid rule? For sure. Does it matter if it was a stupid rule? Not at all, however stupid the rule was, it was still a rule, and they agreed to follow that rule when they signed on to fight.

That fight came down to who followed the rules better, and hamill won by doing so. No matter how much people whine about it jones still lost, its an official result.

And he has failed tests. You can say oh everybody is on something, they may well be, but it don’t mean shit if they haven’t failed. If everybody is on it, but only you fail, then you are doing something different than everybody else to get caught. If everybody else can do it and pass but you can’t, you deserve to be called a cheater and your achievements questioned.

Would you be surprised if we found out fedor, gsp, Silva, Aldo were on ped’s for their careers?

No but we know for a fact that Jones and Anderson cheated. I don’t know for a fact that Fedor, GSP and Aldo cheated and you don’t either.

I love the stupid diversions Jones fans try to make their roid monkey look better.

I love the stupid diversions Jones fans try to make their roid monkey look better.
try and follow the conversation for once......

Bas Rutten was never rocked in an mma fight. Is he the goat?

Please stop passing your views off as being objective and others are race motivated, when you’re cherry picking criteria.

Jones has never lost. That's fact.

Please stop acting like the fractured view of who the GOAT is has nothing to do with race or nationality or just personal subjective preferences. I know you're smarter than that

Although I’m not a fan of African American fighters I’ve always liked Jon Jones for simply the fact he brings life to mma. Not only with the stellar performances in his initial run but his controversies. He’s like the main character in a way everyone is wondering what he’s going to do next and what the future in the sport will be like.

With that being said he is the only active goat canidate. He had 9 straight years of fighting the best competition in mma undefeated and Ian now enjoying the fruits of his work by racking up wins in a weekend division. I must admit. He’s the ultimate fighter.

Too bad he couldn't be all natty like this acai juice drinker
xCTrP0G.png

Get your head out of your ass

Serious question, I'm extremely confused. We have a group of guys who are all considered top fighters. Jones, Silva, Fedor, DC, Aldo and GSP.

Of these fighters, only ONE has never even been put on queer street in a fight, let alone beaten by another man in the octagon.....and he did this while snorting coke and partying, instead of training.

I don't care about his life outside of the cage.......in the cage, we've NEVER seen another fighter as dominant as Jones.

I'm really curious about this. Some of it I'm sure is racial, some of it is nationality based ( people from Russia, Canada, etc. ) and some people are taking his life outside of the cage and letting it influence their thoughts on his fighting skills, but those are all subjective and misplaced preferences.

OBJECTIVELY speaking, Jones has NEVER LOST to another fighter. He's never even been rocked. There's literally no RATIONAL argument that can be made for anyone else being the GOAT.

He’s been rocked Vs Machida and Rashad

Too bad he couldn't be all natty like this acai juice drinker
View attachment 627393

Get your head out of your ass

9648_large.jpg

I guess it depends on how long you’ve been watching

Because steroids.

In college I studied really hard for this test. I was well prepared but I had to do well, and I only had 1 shot to do it. I managed to get the answers before the test through a source, but it turned out the test wasn't so hard and I didn't need them.

I didn't actually cheat on that test. Right?

You’ve smoked yourself retarded.

Not tainted by cheating? See the above few photos. GSP was CLEARLY on acai juice, and if you're TRULY objective, you wont refute that. Costa has never popped, i guess he's 100% clean also, right LOL?

Also it's well documented that he cheated against BJ, but you didn't mention that for some reason?

You've just proven my point....making subjective claims based on illogical narratives that don't align with facts.

Objectively, you don't have any real argument against it.

I don't think you know the difference between objective and subjective. Subjective would be assuming GSP was on PEDs because of some hunches. Objective would be having empirical evidence that GSP was on PEDs. The eyeball test is not empirical evidence.

Back