How can anyone say that a guy who's never been beaten or even rocked, is not the GOAT?

Go rewatch Jones and Gus 1, did you forgot the part where Jones almost KO'd Gus? I can post the gif if you want. Also Jones big toe was snapped in half 6 months before that fight. but lets ignore that because it doesnt fit your narrative. Now go watch the 2nd fight to see what happens when he has working toes to balance himself.

Santos? the same guy who Jones beat at his own game? the guy who fucked up both of his knees trying to go head to head with Bones? mmmmkay

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You know broken bones only take 1 - 2 months to heal, right? It's clearly you that has a narrative to peddle.

I've never been beaten or even rocked. TS logic says I'm the goat.

Go rewatch Jones and Gus 1, did you forgot the part where Jones almost KO'd Gus?
Just because Jones won the 5th round doesn't mean he won the fight; Gustafsson won the first three rounds, Jones won the last two.

Santos? the same guy who Jones beat at his own game? the guy who fucked up both of his knees trying to go head to head with Bones? mmmmkay
Santos won rounds 1, 2, and 5.

Jones had to be carried out of the octagon and pushed in a wheel chair backstage:

Try again <Lmaoo>.

Just because Jones won the 4th round doesn't mean he won the fight; Gustafsson won the first three rounds, Jones won the last two.

Santos won rounds 1, 2, and 5.

Jones had to be carried out of the octagon and pushed in a wheel chair backstage:

Try again <Lmaoo>.

Jon Jones just got carried out as an excuse for that bad performance he wasn’t really hurt. On the bus home he was dancing.

He lost to Hamill. He took PED's. He publicly lied to his fans that he was purified and was caught a second time with PEDs a few weeks later.
He took cocaine. He hit a pregnant woman in an accident. And it was not important to him whether the woman was fine, but only to bring his dope out of the crashed car.
And he is still pulsing .....
You also like to argue that only counts what happens in the cage.
But how should I tell my (non-existent) children how I can support someone doing such things?
To put it nicely, a guy like Jones never becomes a GOAT in my eyes.
But since each one has his own criteria for the GOAT status, and unfortunately this will be ALWAYS subjective, a foolish guy with a Bisping avatar can have such a blast as Goat. Shows his character nicely....

Jon Jones just got carried out as an excuse for that bad performance he wasn’t really hurt. On the bus home he was dancing.
I was merely throwing @TheToqueville 's logic back at him.

Santos was injured going into the fight, injured himself as a result of his own offense, and still won three rounds.

Serious question, I'm extremely confused. We have a group of guys who are all considered top fighters. Jones, Silva, Fedor, DC, Aldo and GSP.

Of these fighters, only ONE has never even been put on queer street in a fight, let alone beaten by another man in the octagon.....and he did this while snorting coke and partying, instead of training.

Let me reiterate.....HE"S NEVER EVEN BEEN ROCKED IN A FIGHT.

I don't care about his life outside of the cage.......in the cage, we've NEVER seen another fighter as dominant as Jones.

I'm really curious about this. Some of it I'm sure is racial, some of it is nationality based ( people from Russia, Canada, etc. ) and some people are taking his life outside of the cage and letting it influence their thoughts on his fighting skills, but those are all subjective and misplaced preferences.

OBJECTIVELY speaking, Jones has NEVER LOST to another fighter. He's never even been rocked. There's literally no RATIONAL argument that can be made for anyone else being the GOAT.

1. A proven steroid cheat
2. Has been rocked
tumblr_mp193bCmgV1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

3. Got his arm broken in an armbar
source.gif

4. Arguably lost 2 fights in his career
pXe7Ocw.png

UEBncPm.png

Need I say more?

2. Has been rocked

source.gif

pXe7Ocw.png

UEBncPm.png

Need I say more?
He dropped Santos In their fight.
Anyone else taps in that armbar but Jones.
If you think Jones lost to Gus you need to see that fight again.

He dropped Santos In their fight.
Anyone else taps in that armbar but Jones.
If you think Jones lost to Gus you need to see that fight again.

Santos won that fight on 1 leg
Anyone else doesn't get caught in that armbar by Vitor fucking Belfort lmaooo
Gus beat Jones's ass and if not a win atleast a draw.

2. Has been rocked

source.gif

pXe7Ocw.png

UEBncPm.png

Need I say more?

1. LOL GSP fanbois always throw the word "proven" when they refer Jon Jones and steroids. Anyone know why? Hint, take a look at GSP's physique before USADA...
xCTrP0G.png

2. Lol not sure what "rocked" means, huh? For a good example, see GSP vs Hendricks or GSP vs Serra. Or Fedor vs Fujita.

3. Thank you for adding to my point by proving how tough Jones is.... beat TRTVitor in his prime with a broken arm...that's pretty legit.

4. Interesting, I'm curious, who do you think won the Hendricks won the Hendricks/GSP fight? You know, the one were 95% of all MMA media.outlets scored it for Hendricks?

2. Has been rocked

source.gif

pXe7Ocw.png

qqq
UEBncPm.png

Need I say more?
Didn’t look like Jon wasn’t rocked just looked like he got scared and staggered back to. If Jon was rocked those follow up punches could have led to a potential finish but Jon still had his composure so he wasn’t able to s rick his arm out stand straight out and distance machida.

Ever since the Chinese bought Zuffa the quality of the judging has been constantly declining.

1. LOL GSP fanbois always throw the word "proven" when they refer Jon Jones and steroids. Anyone know why? Hint, take a look at GSP's physique before USADA...
View attachment 627407

2. Lol not sure what "rocked" means, huh? For a good example, see GSP vs Hendricks or GSP vs Serra. Or Fedor vs Fujita.

3. Thank you for adding to my point by proving how tough Jones is.... beat TRTVitor in his prime with a broken arm...that's pretty legit.

4. Interesting, I'm curious, who do you think won the Hendricks won the Hendricks/GSP fight? You know, the one were 95% of all MMA media.outlets scored it for Hendricks?

1. Why do you assume I am a GSP fanboy? Are you just butthurt he choked the life out of your favorite fighter after dropping him? Jones is a PROVEN steroid cheat because USADA says so, not me lol.
2. I am fully aware of what rocked means. Jones was rocked in that fight, he has stated Machida hurt him in previous interviews.
3. Jones is tough, there is no question. But who gets armbarred by Vitor belfort lmao. Silva KO'd Vitor with one shot if that means anything to you.
Jones was also roided out of his mind so it was a roidhead vs roidhead fight.
4. I couldn't care less about GSP vs Hendricks as this is not what the thread is about.

Didn’t look like Jon wasn’t rocked just looked like he got scared and staggered back to. If Jon was rocked those follow up punches could have led to a potential finish but Jon still had his composure so he wasn’t able to s rick his arm out stand straight out and distance machida.

Nah he was rocked but has excellent recovery.

Jones has never lost. That's fact.

Please stop acting like the fractured view of who the GOAT is has nothing to do with race or nationality or just personal subjective preferences. I know you're smarter than that

Jones is a multiple time cheater. That’s also a fact. See how that works?

Maybe people just wonder why he would need to use PED’s a second time against DC, if he really had enough talent to beat him fairly in the first place. Maybe he’d get credit if he could win a fight without having traces of banned drugs in his system.

So you just keep pushing the race card, or whatever it is to keep your agenda afloat.

Do you always gargle GSP’s nuts the same? Or some days do you put mustard on it? Gotta be stale after this long right? How do you suck on someone’s nuts so much in general?

Do you always have to talk about GSP’s nuts? Your obsession with talking about him and his junk is weird

How many really good strikers faced Jon Jones?

Back