How can anyone say that a guy who's never been beaten or even rocked, is not the GOAT?

Geez TS what a fresh take :rolleyes:

Jones has been busted multiple times. Don’t blame us for his failure to comply. He is a great fighter but he will forever have an asterisk next to his name. He will never be universally considered the GOAT.

I think it is more your stance which is guilty until proven innocent. We don’t know who has and has not been using steroids but to claim a fighter is using them when we do not know for sure is stupid. I hope you never end up on a jury where someone’s life hangs in the balance.
I do agree with you but GSP looks bigger than some fake natties and Fedor come on and Spider hello

Serious question, I'm extremely confused. We have a group of guys who are all considered top fighters. Jones, Silva, Fedor, DC, Aldo and GSP.

Of these fighters, only ONE has never even been put on queer street in a fight, let alone beaten by another man in the octagon.....and he did this while snorting coke and partying, instead of training.

Let me reiterate.....HE"S NEVER EVEN BEEN ROCKED IN A FIGHT.

I don't care about his life outside of the cage.......in the cage, we've NEVER seen another fighter as dominant as Jones.

I'm really curious about this. Some of it I'm sure is racial, some of it is nationality based ( people from Russia, Canada, etc. ) and some people are taking his life outside of the cage and letting it influence their thoughts on his fighting skills, but those are all subjective and misplaced preferences.

OBJECTIVELY speaking, Jones has NEVER LOST to another fighter. He's never even been rocked. There's literally no RATIONAL argument that can be made for anyone else being the GOAT.

Roids and he has been rocked by Gus.

I do agree with you but GSP looks bigger than some fake natties and Fedor come on and Spider hello

So we just say GSP is guilty? No failed tests but we pull all of his achievements just like we have for Anderson and Jones.

Again I cannot say for sure that GSP was clean throughout his career but I also cannot say for sure he was using steroids. Innocent until proven guilty. We can without a doubt say both Anderson and Jones cheated which is why a lot do not recognize them as the all time great.

Jones has been busted multiple times. Don’t blame us for his failure to comply. He is a great fighter but he will forever have an asterisk next to his name. He will never be universally considered the GOAT.

I think it is more your stance which is guilty until proven innocent. We don’t know who has and has not been using steroids but to claim a fighter is using them when we do not know for sure is stupid. I hope you never end up on a jury where someone’s life hangs in the balance.
people do like to claim they know jones has used steroids his entire career.....

So we just say GSP is guilty? No failed tests but we pull all of his achievements just like we have for Anderson and Jones.

Again I cannot say for sure that GSP was clean throughout his career but I also cannot say for sure he was using steroids. Innocent until proven guilty. We can without a doubt say both Anderson and Jones cheated which is why a lot do not recognize them as the all time great.
again people want to taint silva's entire career and call it all invalid. does he get an innocent until proven guilty for the long span of his career that he didn't fail a test.

and again, some great fighters have never fought with any real testing program.

again people want to taint silva's entire career and call it all invalid. does he get an innocent until proven guilty for the long span of his career that he didn't fail a test.

and again, some great fighters have never fought with any real testing program.

Who said his entire career? It was not me.

He got stopped by Matt Hamill. End Thread.

So Khabib is the GOAT. Got it.

How about him losing to Hendricks?

Jones has one official loss and two robberies in his favor

Well jones is a roidhead, and he’s had his (toe) bones literally exposed by (yes you guessed it) a mw. Nearly had his arm torn off by another mw.

Because GOAT conversations are incredibly pointless, everyone has different opinions and criteria's they look at to favour their argument and it really is all subjective.

That's not just in MMA but in everything because you can always change the order by looking at it from a different perspective.

These conversations are silly, the GOAT is always in that persons opinion and it's never a fact, hence why these lists and conversations can never please everyone.

Serious question, I'm extremely confused. We have a group of guys who are all considered top fighters. Jones, Silva, Fedor, DC, Aldo and GSP.

Of these fighters, only ONE has never even been put on queer street in a fight, let alone beaten by another man in the octagon.....and he did this while snorting coke and partying, instead of training.

Let me reiterate.....HE"S NEVER EVEN BEEN ROCKED IN A FIGHT.

I don't care about his life outside of the cage.......in the cage, we've NEVER seen another fighter as dominant as Jones.

I'm really curious about this. Some of it I'm sure is racial, some of it is nationality based ( people from Russia, Canada, etc. ) and some people are taking his life outside of the cage and letting it influence their thoughts on his fighting skills, but those are all subjective and misplaced preferences.

OBJECTIVELY speaking, Jones has NEVER LOST to another fighter. He's never even been rocked. There's literally no RATIONAL argument that can be made for anyone else being the GOAT.

He hasn't fought 2 HW's at once, THEREFORE, he's a pussy and he sucks.

Being undefeated is kind of an oxymoron, given enough time anyone will be defeated, usually it's somewhere within 36 and 41 years.

Back