How are you in the kitchen?

I've almost removed myself I'm so scared.

3 months I've lived here and only seen games here and there I've been so crap.

They've been looking better recently when I've caught their games. I am pretty confident they will win. They've won 5 straight and beat Hull 3-0 about a month ago. Should be fun.

I'll be flipping back and forth between FA and Barca/Atleti. I really wish they were at different times.

Meant the other lady. :p But you're a Brit, you should know about curry and stuff. Cuffs: Curry since the 80's.

They've been looking better recently when I've caught their games. I am pretty confident they will win. They've won 5 straight and beat Hull 3-0 about a month ago. Should be fun.
My curry love is south east though, not very brit.
I'll be flipping back and forth between FA and Barca/Atleti. I really wish they were at different times.
I love that you're into it. The ding dong during the game's going to be a thanks for coming, there's the food and drink now STFU.

I've never been in a relationship where the woman is a better cook than me.

Almost went to Culinary school at my mom's behest.

That shit's gay. Just cook good food.

I'm pretty solid in the kitchen. Regularly make curries and other Indian dishes, French recipes (beef burgundy is a favorite), make my own ghee, my personal chili recipe, soups, stews, casseroles, sauces, steaks, braised meats, roasted veggies... Need to learn more styles of cooking though, getting a bit fixated on French.
Only thing I spend more time in my private life on is grappling.
The best thing is my friends and family will often ask me to cook. I get to cook, they buy all the ingredients, and we both get to eat what I make. Win all around.

Some favorite dishes: beef burgundy, paneer saag (especially when cooking for veggie friends), pot au poulet, personal chili, mint lamb, classic scallops with lemon butter sauce.

I love food.

Pretty good. Pretty......pretty good.

I have never married so I have had to be the cook for most of my life. When I first left home I was lucky to have a female flatmate who was already (at age 22) an amazing cook. We used to have a very social share house so when we came home from work we would all stand around the kitchen having a glass of wine or beer. Lisa would be cooking. Gradually, by watching, we picked things up and pretty soon we would all cook and prepare together. She also taught me that a good cook cleans as they cook.

When I moved out she gave me a copy of all her recipies (all typed out and hand bound). Still to this day probably the nicest, and valuable (in terms of utility) gift I have ever received.

So I guess I got taught by osmosis. Over the years I have added cuisines as my tastes have progressed (Japanese, Thai etc). I have also done classes when I have travelled (Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai, Italian etc). It is very handy knowing how to cook and it does typically impress girls, especially when you can out-cook them.

The one drawback when I get stoned is knowing how to bake, especially cookies and brownies. That is one thing I should have not learnt.

I am always super clean with my kitchen. I never cook and just eat out.

I like to use the stove top but not the oven. I rather use the grill but that does not apply in here. I clean as i go.

I enjoy making pasta dishes (high class hamburger helper).

Boil pasta, brown some meat, combine in large glass container, add cheese and seasoning.

I'm pretty good in the kitchen. I'm mostly clean about it. I do create a lot of dirty dishes, and my wife is a dishes nazi, so she takes care of those. Good balance, IMO.

I caveman my way through the kitchen, but I'm seriously trying to get better and improve my culinary skills. I clean as I go, or try to.

I'm good in the kitchen, better on the bar-b-q. I think my wife may have made a deal with the devil for her kitchen prowess though. It's like it's her goal to make me 300lbs.

I'm told that my cooking is 'fantastic' but I'm a busy dude and can't be bothered with the hassle very often. When I do find the time I go all out, I even make pasta from scratch. Anything less than a spotless kitchen is unacceptable before, during or after cooking.

Alton Brown has taught me well.

My desire to cook well sprung from my desire to eat well.

Just call me the...

jamie-oliver.jpg

I've worked in kitchens for over twenty years, so I'm pretty good. I am not one of those people that can keep their jacket clean for a whole shift. Also, I do my own cleaning up, even though I'm in a position to delegate that to somebody else.

shit, but im glad you're telling him off for mixing meat and veg.

some people also tend to think its ok to use chicken stock in vegetarian food !!!

shit, but im glad you're telling him off for mixing meat and veg.

some people also tend to think its ok to use chicken stock in vegetarian food !!!
Would also be in big trouble in my kitchen.

Back