How are you in the kitchen?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's get the it's women's work out of the way, Marco Pierre White's still in my top 5% of men ever. Men who cook are sexy as all fuck.

Can you cook and I don't mean heat shit up I mean, making curry pastes, and fine dining not out of a jar stuff.

And are you clean?

I've got a few people coming over for the FA Cup Final tomorrow and my other half's made a vege and a normal chilli, I've whipped up a fajita marinade, I'll do a guac tomorrow and I'll make a salsa.

I've been chasing him around the kitchen with wipes like he's a child putting jammy fingers on everything. And telling him off when he's nearly sticking the same spoon in the vege chilli as he's been sticking in the meat chilli.

*I do know that fajitas and chilli aren't fine dining.

I know how to make eggs.

Sometimes I even fertilize them.

I can cook the hell out of alot of shit but I am not clean. I feel sorry for my wife when she clean up after I done making dinner. Kitchen be a mess,

I find it one of the most attractive qualities in a woman. That said, I am going to play the college card as my excuse for having virtually no kitchen expertise.

Aside from a 6 year stint with my sons mother, I've cooked for myself all my adult life. So with about 18 years cooking for myself I've long since learned to cook.

For a couple years I did it for a living as well. For the most part I don't cook anything that would be considered fine dining but I certainly know my way around a kitchen.

And I'm kinda OCD about cleaning as I go. I hate to cook a meal only to have a kitchen full of dishes to clean afterward.

I'll have to give some thought about my favorite recipe **Reserved**

If you're a fan of Canada's largest specialty frozen food store chain, M&M Meat Shops, then I'm fantastic.

I am a fussy eater so I don't make a wide variety of stuff. For many things I would be completely useless. But if I am having people over to watch the fights or whatever I am pretty decent at making snack foods or appetizers that will satisfy people. And I am pretty clean when I cook. I don't like cleaning up messes so I keep things neat as I go. That's probably a trait of many bachelors.

I can cook the hell out of alot of shit but I am not clean. I feel sorry for my wife when she clean up after I done making dinner. Kitchen be a mess,

I vacuumed and mopped the crap out of the kitchen earlier. Like a fucking dullard. I'm going to have to do it all again in the morning.

What's wrong with you? It's REALLY simple to be clean !

DO you smear it up the cupboards and drawer handles too?

I am a fussy eater so I don't make a wide variety of stuff. For many things I would be completely useless. But if I am having people over to watch the fights or whatever I am pretty decent at making snack foods or appetizers that will satisfy people. And I am pretty clean when I cook. I don't like cleaning up messes so I keep things neat as I go.

Which means you do if you do make a mess?

I went back to the UK for a week and the whole kitchen was a wreck. And all he did was heat up stuff.

Which means you do if you do make a mess?

I went back to the UK for a week and the whole kitchen was a wreck. And all he did was heat up stuff.

I edited my post to elaborate why. I am single, so no one is going to clean up after me. If I don't do it as I go, I have to do it later.

I learned one legitimate recipe in my life and it was Singapore Noodles. If anyone hasn't tried it, I highly recommend it. It's pretty spicy.

I can freestyle a pretty good spaghetti, but other than that my cooking consists of chicken and rice with store bought sauces, or some form of hamburger.

As far as cleanliness, I adapt to my surroundings. If I live on my own or with say, a clean girlfriend... I am clean.

When I live with sloppy friends, I become a disgusting man.

Basic food I'm great with. Anything other than that... not so much.

I'm better in the bedroom.

I can cook and I clean as I go.

it's fun to watch Arsenal fans suffer. if i was a little closer i would so come over.

It's a really strange happening tomorrow. A guy Eamon works with called Matt Clack sat next to another guy called Matt Clack on a flight. Our Matt Clack invited the other Matt Clack over for a holiday from England to Norfolk. The new Matt Clack's a Gooner, and both Matt Clacks are coming to my house for the game tomorrow.

Back