How are you in the kitchen?

I vacuumed and mopped the crap out of the kitchen earlier. Like a fucking dullard. I'm going to have to do it all again in the morning.

What's wrong with you? It's REALLY simple to be clean !

DO you smear it up the cupboards and drawer handles too?

It is really simple to clean, no lie but when I when I am cooking, I don't think about cleaning. I more worried about the timing of what cooking that anything else. Some thing need to be timed perfect so that everything is finished and plated at the exact time, so getting flour or lemon juice on the counter is a second thought. Plus when I cook, I don't pull everything out before hand, so as I am cooking, if I need something I got get it and throw it in right away and forgot to close the cabinets. That drives my wife crazy, for some reason or another I leave cabinet draws open ALL The TIME. :icon_chee

Im a pretty good cook

Lately ive been making some improvements to basic recipes

It is really simple to clean, no lie but when I when I am cooking, I don't think about cleaning. I more worried about the timing of what cooking that anything else. Some thing need to be timed perfect so that everything is finished and plated at the exact time, so getting flour or lemon juice on the counter is a second thought. Plus when I cook, I don't pull everything out before hand, so as I am cooking, if I need something I got get it and throw it in right away and forgot to close the cabinets. That drives my wife crazy, for some reason or another I leave cabinet draws open ALL The TIME. :icon_chee

You can't multi task then? Cleaning down as you go is so easy ! You're a het up cook.

It's a really strange happening tomorrow. A guy Eamon works with called Matt Clack sat next to another guy called Matt Clack on a flight. Our Matt Clack invited the other Matt Clack over for a holiday from England to Norfolk. The new Matt Clack's a Gooner, and both Matt Clacks are coming to my house for the game tomorrow.

Matt Clack is a solid dude.

I do the lion's share of the cooking at home, and make a point of trying out new recipes a few times a month. Probably go to the grocery store 3-5 times a week getting fresh stuff, most everything is made from scratch.

I know for a fact I'm a better cook then most people my age. I took cooking classes through school. Between that and leaning from my mother who's a great cook, I can make almost anything, and have it taste/look good. Something I'm proud of, and definitely have always been interested in considering how picky of an eater I am. Baking and breads are some of my favourite things to make.

Matt Clack is a solid dude.

Our Matt Clack is, I've spent more time with him and his wife than I have anyone here. He's the sort of guy who wouldn't annoy you chatting on an 8 hour flight.

i've never even turned on the stove in my apartment and i've lived here almost a year now. i buy every single meal i eat. it's a drain on the monay, but i rationalize it b/c groceries aren't that much cheaper where i live, i save time by not having to go shopping, and i don't have to do dishes.

I can throw down in the kitchen. All my cousins alway ask me to make them shit when I'm ove their house.

I cook almost everyday. I'm the kind a cook that goes to store and buys random stuff and make shit happen. Make stuff up as you go. Last night I put together a sort of thai curry I guess. Don't really care what it was, it was delicious and people ate it like pigs. Clean? Very.

I also have a mini Clack coming over. Not fucking happy about having to put breakables in cupboards.

I cook almost everyday. I'm the kind a cook that goes to store and buys random stuff and make shit happen. Make stuff up as you go. Last night I put together a sort of thai curry I guess. Don't really care what it was, it was delicious and people ate it like pigs. Clean? Very.
A lovely woman invited me over for lunch on Wednesday, she's a proper food snob. Her husband's Vietnamese who adores south east asian cooking. She dissed many a fish sauce here because it has MSG. Then she said she couldn't buy a decent curry paste. I've NEVER bought a curry paste. If I don't make it myself it won't be made.

A lovely woman invited me over for lunch on Wednesday, she's a proper food snob. Her husband's Vietnamese who adores south east asian cooking. She dissed many a fish sauce here because it has MSG. Then she said she couldn't buy a decent curry paste. I've NEVER bought a curry paste. If I don't make it myself it won't be made.

I just bought the only paste I found, lol. I went to the store completely blank and two minutes later I'm looking for curry for the first time in my life. But hey, whatever works.

I just bought the only paste I found, lol. I went to the store completely blank and two minutes later I'm looking for curry for the first time in my life. But hey, whatever works.

I'm not having a go at you, but she was all up about how fish sauce brands should be doing stuff. No way whatsoever she knows what happens in that jar of curry paste. I make mine from scratch. And the shrimp paste I don't know about? I don't profess to know.

I'm a good cook, fairly clean about it.

Some of my favorite things that i cook are Italian beef, various Chinese dishes, steak, and probably my favorite meal - buffalo chicken strips and onion rings.

Btw, I got Arsenal winning 3-0 over Hull, same score as last game.

I'm not having a go at you, but she was all up about how fish sauce brands should be doing stuff. No way whatsoever she knows what happens in that jar of curry paste. I make mine from scratch. And the shrimp paste I don't know about? I don't profess to know.

I didn't think you were. :) Dem snobs can be annoying. Curry hipster.

I'm a good cook, fairly clean about it.

Some of my favorite things that i cook are Italian beef, various Chinese dishes, steak, and probably my favorite meal - buffalo chicken strips and onion rings.

Btw, I got Arsenal winning 3-0 over Hull, same score as last game.
I've almost removed myself I'm so scared.

3 months I've lived here and only seen games here and there I've been so crap.
I didn't think you were. :) Dem snobs can be annoying. Curry hipster.
Been eating curry for 30 years, that's the epitome of hipster isn't it?

Back