How are you in the kitchen?

Would also be in big trouble in my kitchen.

another pet hate: meat eating friends asking to try my food (ok but i cant try yours? :rolleyes: ) and then they stick their fucking meat effused fork in there. arghhh haha

You can't multi task then? Cleaning down as you go is so easy ! You're a het up cook.

Huh? You mean Heat up cook. Naw i make alot of stuff from scratch and that why I am always going back in the cupboard for more spices and seasoning. I taste as i go and if i feel it need something, i reach over and grab it causing me to get the handle on the draw dirty and leave it open. Sorry.

And yes I been caught Licking the spoon and sticking it back in the sauce. Haha.

Also check out this nice ass stove i got 2 months ago.

i will Never go back to electric top again.Gas FTW!!

Last edited:
I would love to try your Mexican food cuffs. I'm curious to know what it tastes like with as much time in Europe as you've had. I know what Americanized Mexican is like and what real Mexican is like. I'm curious to try Euro-Mex. :)

As far as your question, I really enjoy cooking and trying new things. I've always been the 'cooker' in my relationships. I can outcook my exwife and every girl I've ever been with, aside from one gf's mom in hs. That woman was amazing.

Of all the things i'm shit at, cooking is not one of them. I also enjoy it.

I'm pretty good in the kitchen. My specialties are Clam Chowder, Salsa, and steaks. I can pan sear a MEAN steak. My wife and son love it.

I'm actually quite good considering I don't cook nearly as much as I should. But my girlfriend is impressed with what I can make. I can't take too much credit though as I just follow recipes for the most part. But I do make alterations from time to time. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst.

An easy way to impress is by braising your meat. You just need the proper hardware for it and you're good to go.

*edit* oh and I hate eating in a dirty kitchen. I try to clean up as much as I can before eating, but I also don't want my food to go cold once it's made. But I do as much as I can when food is in the oven.

i always forget that fisticuffs is a chick.

but yes im clean in the kitchen and I cook pretty well compared to the average.

Let's get the it's women's work out of the way, Marco Pierre White's still in my top 5% of men ever. Men who cook are sexy as all fuck.

Can you cook and I don't mean heat shit up I mean, making curry pastes, and fine dining not out of a jar stuff.

And are you clean?

I've got a few people coming over for the FA Cup Final tomorrow and my other half's made a vege and a normal chilli, I've whipped up a fajita marinade, I'll do a guac tomorrow and I'll make a salsa.

I've been chasing him around the kitchen with wipes like he's a child putting jammy fingers on everything. And telling him off when he's nearly sticking the same spoon in the vege chilli as he's been sticking in the meat chilli.

As long as he isn't putting the spoon in his mouth, I don't see the problem.

i'm a real man that can work a grill or bbq

Let's get the it's women's work out of the way, Marco Pierre White's still in my top 5% of men ever. Men who cook are sexy as all fuck.

Can you cook and I don't mean heat shit up I mean, making curry pastes, and fine dining not out of a jar stuff.

And are you clean?

I've got a few people coming over for the FA Cup Final tomorrow and my other half's made a vege and a normal chilli, I've whipped up a fajita marinade, I'll do a guac tomorrow and I'll make a salsa.

I've been chasing him around the kitchen with wipes like he's a child putting jammy fingers on everything. And telling him off when he's nearly sticking the same spoon in the vege chilli as he's been sticking in the meat chilli.

Im a stud in the kitchen and my girl loves it.

Last night I made stuffed pork chops and bacon wrapped asparagu. The pasta I made was Lipton (out of a bag kit).
I like to experiment too. Its fun to make something out of random ingredients in the house. This is usually when I've smoked a bunch of weed though lol.
And I am clean as hell. My mom used to make me do all the votes and I guess it just stuck with me. Ive been told by done of my chick friends that I'm the neatest guy theyve ever met.
My sister and I lived together last year and we are polar opposites when it comes to keeping a clean house and it was the only thing we would argue about. Sseing messes makes me anxious and if always be cleaning up aster her so I understand what your saying about your hubby lol.

Hmm, I make good fajitas. I like slow cooking a lot of meats. I make a lot of Mexican food since I'm originally from NM. Oh and 7 layer dip!

I have actually been wanting to make curry lately, but I don't know any good recipes. I like strong flavors/spices.
Huh? You mean Heat up cook. Naw i make alot of stuff from scratch and that why I am always going back in the cupboard for more spices and seasoning. I taste as i go and if i feel it need something, i reach over and grab it causing me to get the handle on the draw dirty and leave it open. Sorry.

And yes I been caught Licking the spoon and sticking it back in the sauce. Haha.

Yea, I like gas stoves a lot better. Particularly because you can brown tortillas or peppers on gas and can't do that with electric.
Sadly I'm stuck with electric at the moment.

Rad appliance man! You know your a grown ass man when youre excited about an oven. I was like a little kids when I got my new dyson vaccuum.

Rad appliance man! You know your a grown ass man when youre excited about an oven. I was like a little kids when I got my new dyson vaccuum.

Haha. I have a Dyson Animal DC17 and Love that thing.

Yea, I like gas stoves a lot better. Particularly because you can brown tortillas or peppers on gas and can't do that with electric.*
Sadly I'm stuck with electric at the moment.

Hell yeah, I been warming Up me some tortillas on the open flame. And can't wait til the fall when i will be roasting some HATCH Green Chili on it. You know what I am talking bout.

I am great in the kitchen unless some stupid little butthole is standing over my shoulder telling me how to cook something the wrong way

Not fine dining.....

Good on the grill though. Steak and lamb are my favorites.

I love cooking. The only problem is that I am more of a perceiver, and my default method is to make something at the spur of the moment instead of planning it out ahead of time. Many times I will feel like making something, but I won't have the ingredients. So I just make something else.

Not fine dining.....

Good on the grill though. Steak and lamb are my favorites.

I think I'm just finally getting the hang of grilling. I didn't really have anyone to teach me so I've taught myself over time... time, and well-well done steaks/burgers. lol

I think I'm just finally getting the hang of grilling. I didn't really have anyone to teach me so I've taught myself over time... time, and well-well done steaks/burgers. lol

it still took me a while, but my Dad is good and my uncle is fucking amazing on the grill. So i have a couple of sources to reference when i need it.

I can nail a medium rare filet minon over coal with mesquite. Lamb chops as well.....i still struggle with chicken for some reason. And fattier steaks sometimes throw me off

I'm no slouch. I wouldn't go around claiming to be some top chef or anything, but I'd certainly say I know a thing or two.

I enjoy cooking for women, and have found that they, in turn, enjoy being cooked for. So it's good that I know a few go-to meals that can impress and earn me points.

Doing the dishes is whack though. If I cook for a lady and she doesn't at least offer to help with the dishes, that's some pink slip worthy shit. It's basically one of my Bronx Tail Sonny tests. Like not unlocking the car door is grounds for dismissal.

No offer to help do the mountain of dishes and you could get the axe. Assuming, of course, that I hadn't hooked the meal up to specifically coincide with her arrival. In that case, the dishes would already be done and the sink spotless. I do like to keep shit clean.

Back