Holohan confronts Lamas (Translated into English))

His teammate makes plenty of scathing comments that I assume doesn't sit too well with most fighters, especially at 145. I don't see what he has to be so upset or defensive about.

His teammate makes plenty of scathing comments that I assume doesn't sit too well with most fighters, especially at 145. I don't see what he has to be so upset or defensive about.

Well - like their nuthuggers - they certainly seem gotten to.

Ricardo Bless.

I doubt it. Aldo has been beating the best of the best. McGregor has not even faced this caliber of fighters yet.
I would not say its impossible though. Aldo has never faced a fighter of McGregors style and particular talents either.
The closest to that was probably Cub (speedy unorthodox striker with good fundamentals and KO power) - and that fight was to short to say anything.

Could well be seen as fighter bashing. Also I doubt it Aldo should be the clear favorite AND this is a big money fight for him. Ricardo Bless.

Conor would wreck Cub and ive been saying that since before the Dustin fight, Cub has alot of fan boys here because he is pretty ordinary for a top 10 fighter and thats all he ever will be with guys like Conor, Holloway etc around.

thought the video was great and am lol'ing @ mgoats team acting gotten to.

Problem is the vid was shit. Lamas is a legit bad ass and he should just except that he's not a trash talker and stick to fighting

Lamas "Since my last title fight i've wanted to be more vocal and show off my personality"

Translation.

"Since Conor McGregor makes way more money and gets a quicker path to the title than me I want to act like McGregor and talk trash like him so I can be like him and make more money like him"

Lamas needs to take lessons from CM Punk on how to talk...

[YT]kQaBsxtNjKA[/YT]

Here's a longer video of it, with better audio. Not really much of a confrontation really, considering they were shaking hands at the start of it.

Problem is the vid was shit. Lamas is a legit bad ass and he should just except that he's not a trash talker and stick to fighting
I think hopping out the cage and acting like your gonna do something is shit. That was cornier than anything on that video Ricardo made. Cant have it both ways.

Lamas "Since my last title fight i've wanted to be more vocal and show off my personality"

Translation.

"Since Conor McGregor makes way more money and gets a quicker path to the title than me I want to act like McGregor and talk trash like him so I can be like him and make more money like him"

That didn't need translation. Im sure Conner thought the same thing about Chael. I don't have a problem with it, but he shouldn't get annoyed when other people do it.This is apparently want the ufc wants.

The fucking irony here is too much... pasty hoolihan having a whinge after his boy runs around saying the most disreapectful shit weve seen is a bit rich. Will enioy it even more when potsy hoolihan looses again.

Conor, if possible, is more disrespectful than Bones Jones. How he has any fans at all is miraculous. This guy tells Mendes he can rest his balls on his head, calls Siver a Nazi, says he would literally kill him if he could and that's just the tip of the iceberg with McGregor.

Conor, if possible, is more disrespectful than Bones Jones. How he has any fans at all is miraculous. This guy tells Mendes he can rest his balls on his head, calls Siver a Nazi, says he would literally kill him if he could and that's just the tip of the iceberg with McGregor.

That's the benefit of establishing an identity that people won't be surprised with.

Really, who gives a shit?

The Irish team likes to talk trash, here's a guy who gave some back. Lamas is smart enough to know that getting a potential fight with Conor means a bigger payout for him than any other opponent not named Aldo.

Thank you, drive thru.

Lamas scared of a FLW. Fookin hell

When i first saw the video it was like damn this is stupid

But seeing how much it got under Conor's skin and even got to his team mate, that video was effective lol

Gotten to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back