Holohan confronts Lamas (Translated into English))

Been Irish myself the appearance of Holohan is rare and you don't find many people who look like him here. Irish people tend to have black hair than ginger.

If i was to bet Holohan is from the inner city of Dublin the accent is lot stronger than normal. Connor has a normal Dublin city accent.

The delusion in hulacan is funny. Hes talking as if he even belongs in the same galaxy as lamas. Connor talks shit to guys he can beat up or will be fighting. Take notes kid

I like Conor and wish him well but i thought the Lamas video was funny. Lamas is a funny guy, hope he continues to show his personality. Its pretty clear he got under McGOAT's skin and that is something we've never seen before. Hope he continues to release these videos in the run up to their eventual encounter lol.

Hahaha

Lamas would hurt that chump Hologhan looking like a trailer park resident.

I'm sorry but what's up with that style Hologhan and Connor have going on looks like they got sent from 1988 to the present, also a day in the sun wouldn't hurt them either my god there so pale.

Pale isn't a style ... It's called being Irish. A day in the sun, would hurt them, actually. Sun burn.

Goes well with butt burn. Ricardo Bless.

Aldo has this coming to him ...

conor-16.gif

He'll probably fake some injuries and delay the inevitable ... he can run, but he can't hide!

In all honesty though: Ricardo decided to troll the troll and he made a pretty good job about it. Now they are all talking about him. Heightens his chances to get a shot at McGregor after the Aldo fight.
Holohan comes off as a wannabe strong boy while McGregor shows he can't take it as well as he can dish it out.

I still like to watch him fight (and bc of some personal friends I always support the Irish somewhat) - but I am disappointed at his not so confident reaction at getting made fun off. Real men can laugh about themselves.

opinions of the Lamas video just show the huge difference in sense of humour between Americans and Europeans. Im from England and everyone I talk to thinks the Lamas video was cringe worthy and a bit pathetic. Before I get the inevitable reply, 50% of those wanted Siver to win...

Just wasn't funny. Basic and predictable...at least Rivera had a catchy song when he trolled bisping, this was just a train wreck.

Aldo has this coming to him ...

I doubt it. Aldo has been beating the best of the best. McGregor has not even faced this caliber of fighters yet.
I would not say its impossible though. Aldo has never faced a fighter of McGregors style and particular talents either.
The closest to that was probably Cub (speedy unorthodox striker with good fundamentals and KO power) - and that fight was to short to say anything.

He'll probably fake some injuries and delay the inevitable ... he can run, but he can't hide!

Could well be seen as fighter bashing. Also I doubt it Aldo should be the clear favorite AND this is a big money fight for him. Ricardo Bless.

opinions of the Lamas video just show the huge difference in sense of humour between Americans and Europeans. Im from England and everyone I talk to thinks the Lamas video was cringe worthy and a bit pathetic. Before I get the inevitable reply, 50% of those wanted Siver to win...

Just wasn't funny. Basic and predictable...at least Rivera had a catchy song when he trolled bisping, this was just a train wreck.

I agree. I'm English and a lot of people on here think I'm genuinely butt hurt about the video, when really I ain't, the level of comedy in the video was just so basic and slapstick, didn't make me giggle at all.

Most Americans found it pretty cringeworthy, most Americans weren't fans in the original thread. I admit, It had it's (rare) moments, but overall it was poor and too drawn out.

Most Americans found it pretty cringeworthy, most Americans weren't fans in the original thread. I admit, It had it's (rare) moments, but overall it was poor and too drawn out.

Another butthurt 14 year old. Ricardo Bless.

Holohan has made the comment "You can't dress a turd" meaningful.

Corrected for you. Man you brits must be dying for a champ from the isles - even supporting the Irish tsk tsk tsk.

I have Irish blood, parents and heritage, but born and raised in England ... Ireland is the motherland ;)

The Lamas videos could have been edited to be shorter and more punchy, but it was still way better than I expected from a trash-talk video and actually funnier than anything Conor ever said. The simple fact that he is that butthurt about the video shows how childish he is about his own image.

Back