Holohan confronts Lamas (Translated into English))

Holy shit Ricardo Lamas is boring.

For fuckin seriously

He's boring and annoying as hell...

"ahh well I wanted to be vocal you know? But it's hard when you got fight week."

straight up wannabe, period.

As corny as the video was I have to give Lamas an A for effort. The guy is trying to get noticed and it's worked perfectly.

It's funny, any time there's a McGregor thread, the fighter bashing is in full force. His fans shit on anyone that isn't McGregor and the mods just let it happen. I know traffic is important, but so are rules.

I'm not one to call fighter bashing or anything like that, but straight, all I see is cinni McGregor fans talking shit about every other fighter. Calling them cowards, boring, midgets, discrediting them and then in turn the anti goat fans retaliate either in the threads or by starting other ones.

People need to just chill. This forum has always been subject to fanboyism, but never like this haha. It goes as far as bringing personal insults in when someone doesn't praise the guy.

I don't usually care who wins it loses, but I can't wait until McGregor losses just to get back to a bit of normalcy around here

It's funny, any time there's a McGregor thread, the fighter bashing is in full force. His fans shit on anyone that isn't McGregor and the mods just let it happen.

Most of them are white belts - what would banning them solve?
Also: you got to give the young and retarded a forum to.

"I want to show my personality"

*ten minute promo video for Conor McGregor*

Most of them are white belts - what would banning them solve?
Also: you got to give the young and retarded a forum to.
That's the problem, I've seen many a blue, purple and black belt do the same haha. Hell people don't even bother to use their troll accounts for this shit lol.

Although, I think you might have a point

Ricardo is just trying to make a name off of him.

The exact same Conor is doing with his trash talking. Trying to get some more interest in his person.

Can you imagine Conor making a parody video of Ricardo Lamas? :icon_lol:

No - I don't think he could do it. Also Conor is showing his butthurt way to much for a supposed trash talker. A guy like Sean Avery would probably reduce him to tears in less then 60 seconds.

The exact same Conor is doing with his trash talking. Trying to get some more intersest in his person.

No - I don't think he could do it. Also Conor is showing his butthurt way to much for a supposed trash talker. A guy like Sean Avery would probably reduce him to tears in less then 60 seconds.

Sean Avery: "I am really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada. I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight."

Sean Avery calling had on blaje cancer boy was a little much though haha

Sean Avery: "I am really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada. I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight."

Sean Avery calling had on blaje cancer boy was a little much though haha

Just to be clear - I really didn't like Avery whereas I like Conor as a competitor and am somewhat meh about his personality.
However I have heard better trash talking at pe wee level then what the supposed trash talkers of the UFC spout into the mikes.
Also real trash talkers wouldn't even comment on sb. making a video on them especially not at the PK right after their most high profile fight and getting the Title shot.

Just to be clear - I really didn't like Avery whereas I like Conor as a competitor and am somewhat meh about his personality.
However I have heard better trash talking at pe wee level then what the supposed trash talkers of the UFC spout into the mikes.
Also real trash talkers wouldn't even comment on sb. making a video on them especially not at the PK right after their most high profile fight and getting the Title shot.

I don't think anyone actually likes Avery. He's a detriment to his team, an asshole but he is quotable

Hahaha

Lamas would hurt that chump Hologhan looking like a trailer park resident.

I'm sorry but what's up with that style Hologhan and Connor have going on looks like they got sent from 1988 to the present, also a day in the sun wouldn't hurt them either my god there so pale.

What's wrong with being white?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back