Holohan confronts Lamas (Translated into English))

you call this translated? you've missed most of it! 30% translated!

I gotta admit the Lamas video was awful, really. Couldn't make past 3 mins watching it

Holy shit Ricardo Lamas is boring.

the rest couldn't be translated

Holy shit, I dont think Lamas understood most of that jabber any how.

Conor of all people being gotten to. Video was kinda funny but ill admit alot of it was cheesy. would have been better with only 3 mins and the fashion crap cut out.

Hahaha

Lamas would hurt that chump Hologhan looking like a trailer park resident.

I'm sorry but what's up with that style Hologhan and Connor have going on looks like they got sent from 1988 to the present, also a day in the sun wouldn't hurt them either my god there so pale.

Hahaha

I'm sorry but what's up with that style Hologhan and Connor have going on looks like they got sent from 1988 to the present, also a day in the sun wouldn't hurt them either my god there so pale.

Welcome to reality,,,the rest of the world is very far behind, the middle easy is probably like the 60's still, Canada is the best right now because its like the 90's there......Skin color are you for real....would you ask why are some people so black???

I like Lamas. Seems like a genuinely funny and nice bloke. I'll be rooting for him from now on.

Hahaha

Actually a day in the sun would probably hurt them severely.

I didn't understand Paddy at all. Llamas should've done more than walk away from Paddy if he really wants to show his funny side. Don't walk away from confrontation. It's not even like paddy would do anything, he's too slow anyway lol

I like Llamas he's a cool cat, video wasnt super funny but it doesnt hurt to try.

Even the subtitles couldn't keep up half way through.

I won't lie, I thought the part where Lamas was screaming like Mcgregor with the fake beard was fucking hilarious. I gotta agree that it wasn't that funny past the first few minutes, but that part had me laughing pretty good.

I highly doubt Lamas gives two shits about what that ginger irish fuck thinks, though lol

Hahaha

Your hate for irish people is very interesting. I'd like to see your style to laugh a bit.

Also, I wonder if you'll still going to post here if Conor beats Aldo.

Conor of all people being gotten to. Video was kinda funny but ill admit alot of it was cheesy. would have been better with only 3 mins and the fashion crap cut out.

No.

Connor trolls them with his words and LITERALLY beats the living piss out anyone they put him in with. He is arrogant and awfully unkind. I doubt he's much of a decent guy. I don't like him. But still. What Lamas has done is stupid. WTF, he fought an awful fight against Jose and has one win after... Aldo has the right t though, he can do whatever he wants as IMO as champion, Mcgregor turning up at a press conference with a fake World Championship belt is disrespectful. How he has talked about Aldo to date is also disrespectful. I hope Aldo flattens him. but I don't think for one second it will be an easy fight

Back