Holohan confronts Lamas (Translated into English))

Welcome to reality,,,the rest of the world is very far behind, the middle easy is probably like the 60's still, Canada is the best right now because its like the 90's there......Skin color are you for real....would you ask why are some people so black???

Paris and Milan are arguably the fashion capitals of the world. South Korea is probably the most technological country in the world, Asia and Europe have the worlds best internet. The rest of the world is hardly lagging behind.

Why does Connor need his little boyfriend to defend him? He's a big boy. I'm sure he can defend himself.

The Lamas videos could have been edited to be shorter and more punchy, but it was still way better than I expected from a trash-talk video and actually funnier than anything Conor ever said. The simple fact that he is that butthurt about the video shows how childish he is about his own image.

Conor wasn't butthurt, he just called it what it was, stupid. and commented on how long he must have spent making it ...

Welcome to reality,,,the rest of the world is very far behind, the middle easy is probably like the 60's still, Canada is the best right now because its like the 90's there......Skin color are you for real....would you ask why are some people so black???

Guess you havent seen a lot of the world. Try visiting Paris, Rome, London, Shanghai, Barcelona and Berlin for a change.

I have Irish blood, parents and heritage, but born and raised in England ... Ireland is the motherland ;)

That explains your abrasive personality then. Just stereotyping. Actually of the three Irish guys I'm friends with ( well one of them is northern Irish and I mean real northern Irish Willie Orange is his idol ) only one is really abrasive - but he is a ginger **** that makes Conor seem a humble, quiet man. Needless to say I like him best out of the three.

Conor wasn't butthurt, he just called it what it was, stupid. and commented on how long he must have spent making it ...

Sorry but if you are speaking about sb elses video on the night of your biggest victory ( debatable but most high profile AND gets him the TS ) you are either:
- impressed or
- gotten to

( or possibly both )

In fairness the video was a bit lame.. Stick to fighting Lamas You're not funny

In fairness the video was a bit lame.. Stick to fighting Lamas You're not funny

He was way funnier then McGregor in any of his interviews. I agree a professional could have done better - but Lamas is an MMA fighter first.

Ricardo Bless.

Been Irish myself the appearance of Holohan is rare and you don't find many people who look like him here. Irish people tend to have black hair than ginger.

If i was to bet Holohan is from the inner city of Dublin the accent is lot stronger than normal. Connor has a normal Dublin city accent.

Where in Ireland are you from and how do you not know where Paddy & Conor are from?

I'd have happily taken you up on that bet and you'd have lost.

Translation:

"Look man, you come into our club you know our team, there's no weak old men and Conor. I know whatshisname, Dominic. We have a guy named Dom he tap(e)'s his hands together man, this man is a tough motherf**ker. I wouldn't roll with him you know what I mean but eh, that video man was so bad."

Here is a little newsflash for Conor.... when you're GOTTEN TO, you don't show that you're GOTTEN TO.

"Look man, you come into our club you know our team, there's no weak old men and Conor. I know whatshisname, Dominic. We have a guy named Dom he tap(e)'s his hands together man, this man is a tough motherf**ker. I wouldn't roll with him you know what I mean but eh, that video man was so bad."

So he literally makes no sense.

Here is a little newsflash for Conor.... when you're GOTTEN TO, you don't show that you're GOTTEN TO.

If your fan base consists mostly of insecure teens you can do pretty much whatever you like.

So he literally makes no sense.

Well, he does - he's implying that the people in his club are not weak (which they're not) and this old guy is tough, he tapes his hands up just so he can spar/roll as opposed to not sparring/rolling.

The UFC should put these mumblering hill billy into some language school.

English as a second language courses asap ffs.

Video was funny, but most of it wasn't based on facts. There is no evidence Conor has a tiny penis (quite the contrary). Conor speaks facts, and he's right about the video. It is stupid, and it did take a lot of time and effort to make.

Conor seemed unusually amped up/intense the whole first half of the press conference though, which made it seem like he was more mad about it than he actually is.

Video was funny, but most of it wasn't based on facts.

You don't say.

There is no evidence Conor has a tiny penis (quite the contrary).

How do you know ( and why is that important if you are a cage fighter )

Conor speaks facts,

when?

and he's right about the video. It is stupid,

90% of what Monty Python did is objectively stupid - yet it still is great.

and it did take a lot of time and effort to make.
Conor seemed unusually amped up/intense the whole first half of the press conference though, which made it seem like he was more mad about it than he actually is.

I agree.

Well, he does - he's implying that the people in his club are not weak (which they're not) and this old guy is tough, he tapes his hands up just so he can spar/roll as opposed to not sparring/rolling.

Well if you need a translation of the translation to get the meaning you are not some kind of rhetoric talent.

Conor of all people being gotten to. Video was kinda funny but ill admit alot of it was cheesy. would have been better with only 3 mins and the fashion crap cut out.

I agree. some of it was pretty funny but it was way longer than it should have been.

The fucking irony here is too much... pasty hoolihan having a whinge after his boy runs around saying the most disreapectful shit weve seen is a bit rich. Will enioy it even more when potsy hoolihan looses again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back