Holohan confronts Lamas (Translated into English))

I have never seen a group of fighters OR their fans get their jimmies soooooo rustled about a parody-video as these Irish guys (and their fans). It just shows they are uneducated hypocrites IMO. Conor can insult entire weightclasses, but you guys can't take a few jabs from a video which was probably made in good fun?

Aldo has this coming to him ...

conor-16.gif

He'll probably fake some injuries and delay the inevitable ... he can run, but he can't hide!

Yeah that guy fights just like Aldo!

I agree. I'm English and a lot of people on here think I'm genuinely butt hurt about the video, when really I ain't, the level of comedy in the video was just so basic and slapstick, didn't make me giggle at all.

The thing is, most of McG's trash talk is basic and slapstick, so Lamas nailed that in the video too.

It's just abit pathetic to parody someone you're simultaneously mimicking. Before Conor did his thing Lamas barely said an original word throughout 6+ ufc fights, being the textbook 'Imma let my work do my talking for me' and now all of a sudden he decides to be vocal, and then he ridicules the person who is literally what inspired him to even speak up.

And -it's done in such an obviously unimaginative way but Lamas went about it like he was genuinely clever and came off bitter and longwinded instead of quick and funny.

The fucking irony here is too much... pasty hoolihan having a whinge after his boy runs around saying the most disreapectful shit weve seen is a bit rich. Will enioy it even more when potsy hoolihan looses again.

Holohan is a submission grappler so he probably rolls with McG at the gym a lot. So Lamas calling McG's rolling partners old and feeble can be taken as a direct jab at Holohan, which is explains why Paddy is in such a huff.

The thing is, most of McG's trash talk is basic and slapstick, so Lamas nailed that in the video too.

There's a level for everything, but we're not talking about creating literature here, are we?

Conors level of trashtalk is obviously miles ahead of anything we saw during UFC 1-100 and really the best in the ufc ever if you're someone who values a fighter going in and backing it up.

But yeah, it's obviously easy to criticize.

It's just abit pathetic to parody someone you're simultaneously mimicking. Before Conor did his thing Lamas barely said an original word throughout 6+ ufc fights, being the textbook 'Imma let my work do my talking for me' and now all of a sudden he decides to be vocal, and then he ridicules the person who is literally what inspired him to even speak up.

And -it's done in such an obviously unimaginative way but Lamas went about it like he was genuinely clever and came off bitter and longwinded instead of quick and funny.

Don't get so defensive about your boy McG. Lamas is like a lot of fighters, not the trash talk type. But with McG they've seen they'll pretty much have to trash talk or be passed up for title fights and easy matchups and the big money. And there's no better target than the guy who started them down this path.

There's a level for everything, but we're not talking about creating literature here, are we?

Conors level of trashtalk is obviously miles ahead of anything we saw during UFC 1-100 and really the best in the ufc ever if you're someone who values a fighter going in and backing it up.

But yeah, it's obviously easy to criticize.

Calling a German and a nazi and a guy from Louisiana a hillbilly isn't "miles ahead". Calling a 5'6" man a midget when you are 5'8" isn't "miles ahead". Saying you'll knock a guy's head clean off his shoulders isn't "miles ahead". It's all very pedestrian and run of the mill trash talk.

lmfao i dont even care about lamas but this guy is actually pretty funny, that video was funny but it should of been shorter he went on for too long haha.

still conner needs to stfu and suck it up with all the jester shit he does on his own time

"There's no week old men in Dublin" --26 year old Paddy Holohan.

Got beat by 33 year old Chris Kelades who had 6 days to prepare for the fight.

All joking aside, Paddy is just a young wirey fella all full of piss n' vinegar. I'm sure he is gotten to more than Conor as a result of that Lamas video. I think of this like a little brother defending his big brother.

Lamas just trying to set up a future fight if Conor gets the title. Seems like a smart career move to me. As weird as it is, trash-talking is becoming a huge part of MMA in regards to which fights you get.

Gotten to....Paddy Bless !

Oh come on he is trying hard not to lol in his face. The only one gotten to is McGregor talking about that video at length after winning his most high profile fight == gotten to.

Ricardo Bless

Lamas just trying to set up a future fight if Conor gets the title. Seems like a smart career move to me. As weird as it is, trash-talking is becoming a huge part of MMA in regards to which fights you get.

Not only if he gets the title Conor has proven that he belongs in the top 10 at FW and that he can sell a fight. He has not proven that he can beat a good wrestler. I am sure Lamas would love to fight him because it seems a winnable fight against a high profile opponent.
Smart move by Ricardo ( and compared to the fighters usual lame attempts at trash talking it was pure gold ).

Ricardo Bless.

Hahaha

Lamas would hurt that chump Hologhan looking like a trailer park resident.

I'm sorry but what's up with that style Hologhan and Connor have going on looks like they got sent from 1988 to the present, also a day in the sun wouldn't hurt them either my god there so pale.

Dude's Irish there no sun you racist fuck.

You are getting way too consumed in this bro.

Lamas is simply creating some buzz with this dumb video to get some publicity and set up a possible payday against Connor. Life goes on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back