Hilarious video: I feel Sorry for How Mousasi Got treated

Why would he have gotten it over Yoel in 2016?

He was on a 4 fight win streak and Hall was his best win in that streak.

Yoel was 7-0 in UFC and beat Jacare when he was the man and actively having post fight in cage back and forth with the champ. Yoel got screwed over with that Henderson title shot for sure.
Ronero & Mousasi were both on table for bisping. Mike declined Romero cause he was a " cheat "....then declined mousasi claiming bisping- mousasi is bad for business... and then refused jacare due to some " arm injury ( I believe )". That healed quick as he was in boss s ear about avenging the unranked hendo
Just setting the timeline straight. Whitaker came on scene later on ( I know u didnt mention but people seem to think he was in mix back then)

I’ve said it a million times on here

but Mousasi is the real BMF.

literally, dude has fought and beaten HW kickboxing champions, LHW beasts like Latifi and OSP ( latifi on a days notice while Gus was out with a scratch and Mousasi had a torn knee? Lmao)
Look at the guys body
Take a fucking look at it.
Guy ain’t taking any Peds.
Yet he’s fighting all the juice boys without a solitary fuck given.

Nate Diaz is cool, but just because he says cool stuff doesn’t change the fact as far as mma ‘BMF’ goes, the dude has been beating up lightweights while he’s a glorified WW.
And Masvidal? Yeah real BMF, he got dry humped and back packed by a 50 year old Maia and got out boxed and schooled by a karate teacher the last time I checked.
Knocking out a fraud (Till) and Askren? Lmao
Yeah ok.

mousasi would beat Nate and Jorge in the same night and I ain’t even playing.

best quote from Gegard for you

‘I’m glad Vitor signed to fight me, I’m building a block of apartments and he’s going to pay for the hardwood floors’
Waiting for Chris to sign:

" Listen, I don't care - I'm gambling on fighting out my contract. This has gone long enuff( his broken english)....I'll fight him in his living room if itll make him sign. No - I mean it . Let's get ref 'ree and I'll go".

The vanilla mousasi no more.

He basically got neglected oppurtunities based on his disdain of the “show business” aspect of MMA.

He fights well, he’s exciting, but he talks about the Conor Mcgregor and Mayweather loud mouthed money making approach to self promotion that’s just never been his style of personality.

He also calls out the culture of everyone using PEDs. I believe he was actually clean. His physique always looked normal.

He’s funny in his own down to earth way but just never had the appeal mainstream MMA fans are looking for.

I don’t think many people outside of Sherdog know who Mousasi is.

saying fook you to the fans is never a good idea

Lol - forget about the roids. Mousasi gave him a beating ( over 2 rounds) and round 2 was a coin flip. Lovato pretty much did jack shit in that fight....dont know how he left London with belt. Mousasi shouldve been more upset about that.

The fifth degree black belt could only be defensive while laying on moose. I dont think mousasi had to defend one single sub in 25 minutes....

IDK ?
I wouldn't call that a beating, but lavato is a lot better than people give him credit for. There needs to be a rematch, Mousasi needs to erase that blemish in order to be a legit middleweight in Bellator. Not abuse some welterweight for the title. Accusing him of steroids is also stupid and lazy of Mousasi.

Ok dumb fuck time to go to school.

USADA started testing in 2015

Mousasi fought Jacare in 2014.
And Machida in 2014.

both of them looked erm.. a little different after Usada came in.. do you have eyes or are you just being selective blind?
Whereas Gegard has looked exactly the same throughout his whole career.

Lovato fights in Bellator, fails the smell test and also did the classic Maia technique on Gegard and still barely won a decision, I fail to see where that’s an issue and is it illegal to suggest someone’s on gear? I’m fairly sure someone like moose would know if he’s fighting someone enhanced.

don’t come in here trying to be a funny cunt
<45>
blah blah blah
if you are going to accuse jacare of being on roids because he looks juicy then you might as well accuse Mousasi of being on something. But of course, you're not going to do that because it doesn't fit into your excuse narrative.

The Moose became Loose when jacare had his way with him
{<jimmies}

I wouldn't call that a beating, but lavato is a lot better than people give him credit for. There needs to be a rematch, Mousasi needs to erase that blemish in order to be a legit middleweight in Bellator. Not abuse some welterweight for the title. Accusing him of steroids is also stupid and lazy of Mousasi.
Lovato is very good( undefeated before that fight and his grappling skills are all world- but I thought he lost " fight ").

This welterweight nonsense needs to go. This happens in UFC and winner ( regardless of which) gets all the credit.
Double standard........not to mention were talking about a guy who has fought open weight in " his first prime" and undefeated at that.
Also,sadly, MMA fans just dont realize how good Douglas Lima has become and dead in his prime.
If that was Usman ? .....hed have no avenue in beating mousasi in a 25 minute fight .He could get some first round takedowns but this a 205 pound mousasi , not these 183 pound welters where Usman can bully. Mousasi doesnt even have to worry about a sub so he just will get up( give him his neck/ back - laughable) and labor usman. I'm using Usman as an example cause hes on every pound for pound list and he moves up in UFC- here comes the double standard- and loses then thst 185er gets all the stars put on his shoulder.

Of mousasi s legitimate losses( not very many as hes 47-7 over 18 years ), I can admit ( so csn he), hes a bit of a sore loser .I'm ok with that.

2021 D.Lima is a great GREAT WIN. He didnt exactly run through the enormous Lima .The first round was very dominant but after that his IQ / well roundness took over. Lima has too much to worry about in a fight with Gegard- couldnt fight his fight.

Usman - not so much but UFC shills or new fans wouldnt understand. UFC has the obvious quantity ( just to be clear) but at the very top , there are fighters that can come in challenge for title.

Mousasi tends to be a slow starter and looks more active for some fights than others.

In the Jacare rematch he was throwing lazy flick jabs like it was a sparring match, whereas in the Weidman fight he lit a fire under his ass and was throwing hard 1-2s.

Undoubtedly he would’ve done better in the post- USADA landscape, though I think he’d lose to Whittaker and Izzy

The pressure Jacare puts in the feet is also very different than Weidman's. Jacare did a great job of forcing Mousasi to back up with strikes. When they clinched against the fence, Jacare seemed to have an "otherworldly" strenght btw

Lovato is very good( undefeated before that fight and his grappling skills are all world- but I thought he lost " fight ").

This welterweight nonsense needs to go. This happens in UFC and winner ( regardless of which) gets all the credit.
Double standard........not to mention were talking about a guy who has fought open weight in " his first prime" and undefeated at that.
Also,sadly, MMA fans just dont realize how good Douglas Lima has become and dead in his prime.
If that was Usman ? .....hed have no avenue in beating mousasi in a 25 minute fight .He could get some first round takedowns but this a 205 pound mousasi , not these 183 pound welters where Usman can bully. Mousasi doesnt even have to worry about a sub so he just will get up( give him his neck/ back - laughable) and labor usman. I'm using Usman as an example cause hes on every pound for pound list and he moves up in UFC- here comes the double standard- and loses then thst 185er gets all the stars put on his shoulder.

Of mousasi s legitimate losses( not very many as hes 47-7 over 18 years ), I can admit ( so csn he), hes a bit of a sore loser .I'm ok with that.

2021 D.Lima is a great GREAT WIN. He didnt exactly run through the enormous Lima .The first round was very dominant but after that his IQ / well roundness took over. Lima has too much to worry about in a fight with Gegard- couldnt fight his fight.

Usman - not so much but UFC shills or new fans wouldnt understand. UFC has the obvious quantity ( just to be clear) but at the very top , there are fighters that can come in challenge for title.

I never said Lima was a bad fighter, in fact, I think he could possibly beat Usman in a fight. Not 100% though because Usman has gotten a lot better and his wrestling is a huge factor in any fight. But I definitely don't think just cause you are not in the UFC does not mean you aren't in the top five but that goes equal as I'm not hipster enough to just ignore that the ufc does have the majority of the top fighters as well. Lima is definitely in the top 3 as far as welterweights go.

Moose has already fought two welterweights and yes welterweights can definitely do good in the middleweight divisions. However, Rory MacDonald and Lima have not done anything at middleweight to prove to me that they belong in that division. All their fights have been at welterweight so moose beating them at middleweight doesn't do anything significant as far as a middleweight ranking. Bellator barely has any legit middleweights

<45>
blah blah blah
if you are going to accuse jacare of being on roids because he looks juicy then you might as well accuse Mousasi of being on something. But of course, you're not going to do that because it doesn't fit into your excuse narrative.

The Moose became Loose when jacare had his way with him
{<jimmies}

don’t ever quote me again if your rebuttal is going to be that bad.

Men are talking here, go find a conor mcgregor thread where the kids hang out

I fuckin' love Moose, always have! Dude is way more hilarious than 99% of these try-hard meatheads in MMA.

I never said Lima was a bad fighter, in fact, I think he could possibly beat Usman in a fight. Not 100% though because Usman has gotten a lot better and his wrestling is a huge factor in any fight. But I definitely don't think just cause you are not in the UFC does not mean you aren't in the top five but that goes equal as I'm not hipster enough to just ignore that the ufc does have the majority of the top fighters as well. Lima is definitely in the top 3 as far as welterweights go.

Moose has already fought two welterweights and yes welterweights can definitely do good in the middleweight divisions. However, Rory MacDonald and Lima have not done anything at middleweight to prove to me that they belong in that division. All their fights have been at welterweight so moose beating them at middleweight doesn't do anything significant as far as a middleweight ranking. Bellator barely has any legit middleweights
You make some good points but " the way he beat rory" should mean something and Lima probably a better win than any current bmma middle. This not mousasi fault.
I wish mousasi was in 205 tourney but has already admitted, as a life long clean fighter, it's been difficult to put on " fight weight ". I dont know where that leaves opponents on horizon.

People need to rreally sink this in. In 18 years over every top promotion, never lost back to back AND HAS NEVER BEEN HELPED TO A STOOL AND ASKED - ARE U OK ? .....AND HAS NEVER ( IN 18 YEARS )HAD TO SAY " WHAT HAPPENED?" ...." HOW DID I LOSE ?".

This isn't mamed where he hasnt fought anyone. This is a guy who started at 17 and over 4 weight classes in every top promotion, hasnt had his chin cracked .

Outside undefeated fighters ( who dont have his longevity), not many can say that.

At some point, I'm sure its inevitable but not yet and has stayed ahead of the curve , showing no damage and all his wits about him.

When or if it does come, theres not much I can say. It is what it is.

Its 2021 and Gegard Mousasi is still on some pound for pound lists ( and I'm not talking bellator).

I think mousasi is last bmma champ to have fight announced cause I think Coker still thinks he can talk mousasi into reserve role ( if something happens to one of the remaining). Salter is supposed to be next but we'll see .Hes been very quiet.

You make some good points but " the way he beat rory" should mean something and Lima probably a better win than any current bmma middle. This not mousasi fault.
I wish mousasi was in 205 tourney but has already admitted, as a life long clean fighter, it's been difficult to put on " fight weight ". I dont know where that leaves opponents on horizon.

People need to rreally sink this in. In 18 years over every top promotion, never lost back to back AND HAS NEVER BEEN HELPED TO A STOOL AND ASKED - ARE U OK ? .....AND HAS NEVER ( IN 18 YEARS )HAD TO SAY " WHAT HAPPENED?" ...." HOW DID I LOSE ?".

This isn't mamed where he hasnt fought anyone. This is a guy who started at 17 and over 4 weight classes in every top promotion, hasnt had his chin cracked .

Outside undefeated fighters ( who dont have his longevity), not many can say that.

At some point, I'm sure its inevitable but not yet and has stayed ahead of the curve , showing no damage and all his wits about him.

When or if it does come, theres not much I can say. It is what it is.

Its 2021 and Gegard Mousasi is still on some pound for pound lists ( and I'm not talking bellator).

I think mousasi is last bmma champ to have fight announced cause I think Coker still thinks he can talk mousasi into reserve role ( if something happens to one of the remaining). Salter is supposed to be next but we'll see .Hes been very quiet.
They will announce tonight Mousasi vs Tokov

They will announce tonight Mousasi vs Tokov
Wow - always considered tokov the much tougher fight than Salter.In fact , had this feeling that Salter didn't want mousasi fight ( especially after the close fight with mousasi teammate who considers moose his mentor).

Moose is very talented but he got in his own way. Conor is one of the few shit talkers that gained a large following.

GSP is really lame on the mic. Anderson barely even spoke English FFS and sounds like Portuguese Michael Jackson. Moose should’ve just let his fighting so the talking.

Amazing. It's like he's mastered the language but not the culture.

"That ginger headed fuck is retarded."

And it sounded like he just blurted it out. A+
Nobody has commented on Conors , now , infamous response. He direct messages sassi- " yeah- I'll cut your throat from ear to ear ". A response I'm shocked that didnt tske traction. Lol- of course, hes not going call him out in cage.
Fun fact- coach kavanaugh holds mousasi in the highest of regards .. probably why that had a quick fizzle.

.. still ?

Off topic - I'm really interested in this dovletdzahn. I mean- no one really talking about him. Corey hitting his stride and a mild to slight fave over him. Really looking forward to see if Nemkov continues to evolve and the wild card that Anderson drew.

Moose is very talented but he got in his own way. Conor is one of the few shit talkers that gained a large following.

GSP is really lame on the mic. Anderson barely even spoke English FFS and sounds like Portuguese Michael Jackson. Moose should’ve just let his fighting so the talking.

yeah he did.
And Bisping ran a mile

Back