Hilarious video: I feel Sorry for How Mousasi Got treated

I’m sure he doesn’t care. He didn’t want to play the UFC’s game and left. He is frustrating as hell to watch though.

Bisping signs to fight whittaker, whittaker gets injured, BISPINGS DUCKING!!!!
Bisping signs to fight romero, Romero pops for roids, BISPINGS DUCKING.
this fucking place...
Can you give me a source for those things?

You make some good points but " the way he beat rory" should mean something and Lima probably a better win than any current bmma middle. This not mousasi fault.
I wish mousasi was in 205 tourney but has already admitted, as a life long clean fighter, it's been difficult to put on " fight weight ". I dont know where that leaves opponents on horizon.

People need to rreally sink this in. In 18 years over every top promotion, never lost back to back AND HAS NEVER BEEN HELPED TO A STOOL AND ASKED - ARE U OK ? .....AND HAS NEVER ( IN 18 YEARS )HAD TO SAY " WHAT HAPPENED?" ...." HOW DID I LOSE ?".

This isn't mamed where he hasnt fought anyone. This is a guy who started at 17 and over 4 weight classes in every top promotion, hasnt had his chin cracked .

Outside undefeated fighters ( who dont have his longevity), not many can say that.

At some point, I'm sure its inevitable but not yet and has stayed ahead of the curve , showing no damage and all his wits about him.

When or if it does come, theres not much I can say. It is what it is.

Its 2021 and Gegard Mousasi is still on some pound for pound lists ( and I'm not talking bellator).

I think mousasi is last bmma champ to have fight announced cause I think Coker still thinks he can talk mousasi into reserve role ( if something happens to one of the remaining). Salter is supposed to be next but we'll see .Hes been very quiet.

The dude is just a throwback to it used to be and I love him for it.

Pride literally felt like a Tekken video game and Mousasi was loosely from that era and one of those character types, I used to always love new year in Japan where he would just turn up and starch a kickboxer or a heavyweight Jake o Brien
Or when he randomly entered the super HLUK
There’s such an element of gangster in that.
It almost hurt watching him messing around on some fight night card jabbing Thales Leites face off in the UFC, they should have directed his career better IMO

Nobody has commented on Conors , now , infamous response. He direct messages sassi- " yeah- I'll cut your throat from ear to ear ". A response I'm shocked that didnt tske traction. Lol- of course, hes not going call him out in cage.
Fun fact- coach kavanaugh holds mousasi in the highest of regards .. probably why that had a quick fizzle.

.. still ?
It's the US and A. I think threatening to cut someone's throat is more PC than saying one of the forbidden words.

Mousasi has a huge hog, one of the best records in MMA, and also said screw lowering himself to trash talking to make money, and instead made a fortune by investing almost all his money into real estate

Ultimate PIMP

don’t ever quote me again if your rebuttal is going to be that bad.

Men are talking here, go find a conor mcgregor thread where the kids hang out
I will quote you if I want..................do something

He had plenty of opportunities in the UFC. It’s just that he lost when it mattered. Dude needs to chill with the victim complex.

You make some good points but " the way he beat rory" should mean something and Lima probably a better win than any current bmma middle. This not mousasi fault.
I wish mousasi was in 205 tourney but has already admitted, as a life long clean fighter, it's been difficult to put on " fight weight ". I dont know where that leaves opponents on horizon.

People need to rreally sink this in. In 18 years over every top promotion, never lost back to back AND HAS NEVER BEEN HELPED TO A STOOL AND ASKED - ARE U OK ? .....AND HAS NEVER ( IN 18 YEARS )HAD TO SAY " WHAT HAPPENED?" ...." HOW DID I LOSE ?".

This isn't mamed where he hasnt fought anyone. This is a guy who started at 17 and over 4 weight classes in every top promotion, hasnt had his chin cracked .

Outside undefeated fighters ( who dont have his longevity), not many can say that.

At some point, I'm sure its inevitable but not yet and has stayed ahead of the curve , showing no damage and all his wits about him.

When or if it does come, theres not much I can say. It is what it is.

Its 2021 and Gegard Mousasi is still on some pound for pound lists ( and I'm not talking bellator).

I think mousasi is last bmma champ to have fight announced cause I think Coker still thinks he can talk mousasi into reserve role ( if something happens to one of the remaining). Salter is supposed to be next but we'll see .Hes been very quiet.

yah I'm not denying that Mousasi isn't good, he is a damn good fighter. But he is not this god-like being that you guys make him out to be. I gotta shitpost when I see fanboys make excuses, but yeah I agree with a lot of your points.

yah I'm not denying that Mousasi isn't good, he is a damn good fighter. But he is not this god-like being that you guys make him out to be. I gotta shitpost when I see fanboys make excuses, but yeah I agree with a lot of your points.

Not sure what a god-like being is but the reality is that Mousasi did things very few other humans ever did; in terms of longevity at the top across many different weight-classes. Clean.
Beatable of course, but I dont think he would be a big underdog vs almost anybody in the last decade, and still going. He is for sure still in 2021 one of the most intriguing match-ups for 185lbs champion Adesanya.

Not that exciting skill set, depressed face and has no charisma. Hardly a poster boy

The first tier goat that fighters and journs acknowledge but " fans" don't know better.

Lol- the only real ufc brain fart in its history .Only fighter in UFC history - IN HIS PRIME AND, ARGUABLY, BEST MIDDLE IN WORLD - to leave on a 5 fight murder streak and beat ( decisively) all 7 men on his final 8 fight deal.

After his final UFC win ( the weidman " no mas"), the vanilla mousasi had the post pressers in stitches ( UFC 210) has he made a mockery of bisping s name.

Bisping, still, wanted no part of Gegard Mousasi.

War mousasi - still on poind for pound lists and STILL might be the worlds best middle as he has stayed ahead of the curve at 35 years young.

18 years clean
Mma s paradox

you know while we’re circle jerking over Lord moose

remember how Jon Jones went life and death with a one legged Thiago Santos and this whole forum screamed robbery when he got the decision.

lol

remember when Moose made Santos look an absolute amateur in one round on the prelims... ahhhhh I do it was glorious.

the haters never mention that victory

The dude is just a throwback to it used to be and I love him for it.

Pride literally felt like a Tekken video game and Mousasi was loosely from that era and one of those character types, I used to always love new year in Japan where he would just turn up and starch a kickboxer or a heavyweight Jake o Brien
Or when he randomly entered the super HLUK
There’s such an element of gangster in that.
It almost hurt watching him messing around on some fight night card jabbing Thales Leites face off in the UFC, they should have directed his career better IMO

Off topic, but check out Karate Combat....I think they have been paying attention to those of us who have been saying that Pride looked like Mortal Kombat / Tekken....and they started green screening their background at the events, so it literally does look like Tekken...

Karate-Combat-Wide-With-Background-scaled.jpg

Off topic, but check out Karate Combat....I think they have been paying attention to those of us who have been saying that Pride looked like Mortal Kombat / Tekken....and they started green screening their background at the events, so it literally does look like Tekken...

Karate-Combat-Wide-With-Background-scaled.jpg
That’s fuckin sick

Holy C4, Daley was nearly semtexed. Good job ref snd no premature stoppage.

Just put a modest 50 spot on yagshi- just on a hunch + the cheddar.
( hunch only).

Orioles + are taking care of business SO FAR.....hopefully house money

Back