Hilarious video: I feel Sorry for How Mousasi Got treated

Meh...The guy has beaten every fighter he lost to in the UFC.

He's also beaten guys who have been World Champions/top contenders from 170 to heavyweight. Machida, Weidman, Mark Hunt, Rory Macdonald, Lima, Jacare, Thiago Santos, Lombard, etc

Not many guys with that kind of resume. Let's not act like he wasn't on a great run when he left the UFC, who didn't want to see him fight more guys there?
When he lost to Jacare in UFC Jacare was juiced to the gills!

He didn't win when it mattered during his UFC run
What in the actual fuck...

Feb 27, 2016: He beat #10 ranked Thales Leites by a 30-27 decision. Leites was 5-1 since being re-signed to the UFC, with his only loss being a split decision to Bisping in the UK.

Jul 9, 2016: He KO'd #15 ranked Thiago Santos in the 1st round. Santos was on a 4-fight winning streak in the UFC and had just beaten Nate Marquardt and Elias Theodorou. Santos would go on to beat Jack Hermansson, Anthony Smith, and Kevin Holland at middleweight. Later as a light heavyweight, Santos KO'd Jan Blachowicz and fought Jon Jones to a split decision.

Oct 8, 2016: He TKO'ed #5 ranked Vitor Belfort with a head kick in the 2nd round.

Nov 16, 2016: He TKO'ed #10 ranked Uriah Hall in the 1st round.

Apr 8, 2017: He TKO'ed #4 ranked Chris Weidman in the 2nd round.

That is low-key the most impressive streak in middleweight history, when you consider (1) it occurred over a span of less than 14 months, (2) it was against ranked opponents, and (3) the last 4 fights were all ended by KO/TKO.

Bisping spent 16+ months ducking the entire Top 10 at middleweight while holding the belt. Meanwhile, Mousasi went on this ridiculous tear that proved he was the best middleweight in the world at that time.

The first tier goat that fighters and journs acknowledge but " fans" don't know better.

Lol- the only real ufc brain fart in its history .Only fighter in UFC history - IN HIS PRIME AND, ARGUABLY, BEST MIDDLE IN WORLD - to leave on a 5 fight murder streak and beat ( decisively) all 7 men on his final 8 fight deal.

After his final UFC win ( the weidman " no mas"), the vanilla mousasi had the post pressers in stitches ( UFC 210) has he made a mockery of bisping s name.

Bisping, still, wanted no part of Gegard Mousasi.

War mousasi - still on poind for pound lists and STILL might be the worlds best middle as he has stayed ahead of the curve at 35 years young.

18 years clean
Mma s paradox

Mousasi was unlucky because he had 2 torn ACL's when he joined the UFC and fought some juicers (Look how Santos looks after the same injuries Moose had).

When he was 100% healthy he went on a huge winning streak.

Mousalty had to beat a welterweight to win back the middleweight belt

<Grimes01>
He also couldn't go 5 mins without accusing Rafael Lovato Jr of being on roids. Of course, his rapid Nutsack gobbling fanboys will use that as their excuse. There already accusing Jacare of doing roids even though he passed the same drug test as Mousalty did.

Dude I'm just playing. I like Moose alright. That was bad luck, plain and simple.

If you wanna be funny his loss via humping to King Mo is probably more embarrassing especially considering he didn’t get that one back

<Grimes01>
He also couldn't go 5 mins without accusing Rafael Lovato Jr of being on roids. Of course, his rapid Nutsack gobbling fanboys will use that as their excuse. There already accusing Jacare of doing roids even though he passed the same drug test as Mousalty did.

Ok dumb fuck time to go to school.

USADA started testing in 2015

Mousasi fought Jacare in 2014.
And Machida in 2014.

both of them looked erm.. a little different after Usada came in.. do you have eyes or are you just being selective blind?
Whereas Gegard has looked exactly the same throughout his whole career.

Lovato fights in Bellator, fails the smell test and also did the classic Maia technique on Gegard and still barely won a decision, I fail to see where that’s an issue and is it illegal to suggest someone’s on gear? I’m fairly sure someone like moose would know if he’s fighting someone enhanced.

don’t come in here trying to be a funny cunt

Mousasi was unlucky because he had 2 torn ACL's when he joined the UFC and fought some juicers (Look how Santos looks after the same injuries Moose had).

When he was 100% healthy he went on a huge winning streak.

remember when Gus got a papercut and got pulled so Mousasi with half a knee had to fight a wrestler on a days notice.
Ahhh commissions

I don't feel bad for him. He was in title eliminator situations and couldn't make the most of them. He isn't the only guy to be slighted by UFC's sketchy matchmaking. He wasn't the only one getting dicked around by Bisping's ducking. Whittaker, Romero, and Souza all stuck out the shitty situation and tried to make the best of it but he bailed. And that's fine, he made what he thought was the best business decision for himself and apparently that's working out. Bellator's WW division has treated him very nicely.
Bisping signs to fight whittaker, whittaker gets injured, BISPINGS DUCKING!!!!
Bisping signs to fight romero, Romero pops for roids, BISPINGS DUCKING.
this fucking place...

I agree, he's hilarious!

9zw1Og.gif
Helluva chin on Moose. Ducked right into that backkick and flying knee, still didnt get slept

Well no one to blame for that but Moose himself, as you said this is the fight BUSINESS.

With any business, you need promotion in order to be noticed and succeed. Moose wanted an increase in pay but he wasn’t willing to put in the work and raise his popularity to justify it.

As for PEDs, most guys who were busted had a “normal physique” ie Ortega, Andy, Machida, Chael, Rothwell. Then there are natural guys like Ngannou, Gane and costa. Not all drugs are conducive to muscle building many are taken simply to increase athletic performance.

I think most would agree that Moose was on drugs in pride, what do you think the chances are that he has given them up now?
I absolutely don’t agree he was on PED’s in pride.

What in the actual fuck...

Feb 27, 2016: He beat #10 ranked Thales Leites by a 30-27 decision. Leites was 5-1 since being re-signed to the UFC, with his only loss being a split decision to Bisping in the UK.

Jul 9, 2016: He KO'd #15 ranked Thiago Santos in the 1st round. Santos was on a 4-fight winning streak in the UFC and had just beaten Nate Marquardt and Elias Theodorou. Santos would go on to beat Jack Hermansson, Anthony Smith, and Kevin Holland at middleweight. Later as a light heavyweight, Santos KO'd Jan Blachowicz and fought Jon Jones to a split decision.

Oct 8, 2016: He TKO'ed #5 ranked Vitor Belfort with a head kick in the 2nd round.

Nov 16, 2016: He TKO'ed #10 ranked Uriah Hall in the 1st round.

Apr 8, 2017: He TKO'ed #4 ranked Chris Weidman in the 2nd round.

That is low-key the most impressive streak in middleweight history, when you consider (1) it occurred over a span of less than 14 months, (2) it was against ranked opponents, and (3) the last 4 fights were all ended by KO/TKO.

Bisping spent 16+ months ducking the entire Top 10 at middleweight while holding the belt. Meanwhile, Mousasi went on this ridiculous tear that proved he was the best middleweight in the world at that time.

Mousasi would have crushed Bisping.

Mousse has some real dedicated fans on here lmao. I don’t think I’ve seen a more ravenous and insistent fandom.

He didn't win when it mattered during his UFC run

Hes doing good in Bellator tho
Let me fix:
He started 2-2 like many EVENTUAL UFC champions do/ did when they realized in UFC and got better.

His final 8 fight deal , he didnt win when it mattered?
That doesn't make any sense ( he destroyed all 7 fighters )

???????

remember when Gus got a papercut and got pulled so Mousasi with half a knee had to fight a wrestler on a days notice.
Ahhh commissions
Yes and made chop meat of Latifi s face while HAVING TO hop off his back from the obvious discomfort from a still HEALING MCL tear.

Ok dumb fuck time to go to school.

USADA started testing in 2015

Mousasi fought Jacare in 2014.
And Machida in 2014.

both of them looked erm.. a little different after Usada came in.. do you have eyes or are you just being selective blind?
Whereas Gegard has looked exactly the same throughout his whole career.

Lovato fights in Bellator, fails the smell test and also did the classic Maia technique on Gegard and still barely won a decision, I fail to see where that’s an issue and is it illegal to suggest someone’s on gear? I’m fairly sure someone like moose would know if he’s fighting someone enhanced.

don’t come in here trying to be a funny cunt
The double standard of going up and down in UFC is beyond crazy..... not to mention I'd LOVE to see the look on peoples faces after current 6 2 , 204 pound D.Lima would do agsinst Usman. The proverbial light bulbs would come on.

<Grimes01>
Lol - forget about the roids. Mousasi gave him a beating ( over 2 rounds) and round 2 was a coin flip. Lovato pretty much did jack shit in that fight....dont know how he left London with belt. Mousasi shouldve been more upset about that.

The fifth degree black belt could only be defensive while laying on moose. I dont think mousasi had to defend one single sub in 25 minutes....

IDK ?

Mousasi tends to be a slow starter and looks more active for some fights than others.

In the Jacare rematch he was throwing lazy flick jabs like it was a sparring match, whereas in the Weidman fight he lit a fire under his ass and was throwing hard 1-2s.

Undoubtedly he would’ve done better in the post- USADA landscape, though I think he’d lose to Whittaker and Izzy

Back