Hilarious video: I feel Sorry for How Mousasi Got treated

Many who got busted for PEDs didn't look like they used them. The PED whistleblowers are almost usually guilty--especially ones who spent years in Japan and other orgs where there was no testing.
Because PEDs are everywhere in Japan.

As if most people don't take steroids and shoot heroin because it's illegal.

You sound like a weirdo.

I agree, he's hilarious!

9zw1Og.gif
If only Uriah intended to throw that kick to the head it would have been cool.

Tell me, did he land that one in the rematch? I forgot.

It's strange that Dana and the UFC dislike Gegard. He will fight anyone at any time. Great personality. But those things are not UFC material. The UFC only wants a freakshow.

But his crazy sherdog fanbase continues to sensationalize his story, and that story is that he was basically the #1 contender who without a doubt would have been the champion, and it's Michael Bisping's fault for stepping up on short notice and knocking out Luke Rockhold, and then clogging up the division by fighting Dan Henderson. I get it, that sucked and clearly wasn't fair. But don't forget that Moose lost big fights, and there were arguably 3 people in front of him at the time. In a couple more years, his fanbase is going to be claiming that he's undefeated.
I have never heard anyone on Sherdog saying that. I have only heard people comment on the idiocy of letting a top fighter who's always willing to fight go. That should be more than enough said for anyone.

If only Uriah intended to throw that kick to the head it would have been cool.

Tell me, did he land that one in the rematch? I forgot.
Dude I'm just playing. I like Moose alright. That was bad luck, plain and simple.

I don't feel bad for him since he's had a great career and is set for life in his mid-30s (IIRC he said once that he makes about $1 million a year off his real estate alone), but I'd definitely want to see him to go for one more run in the UFC.

dutch people are fun ,dutch women are fireeeeee broo

I have never heard anyone on Sherdog saying that. I have only heard people comment on the idiocy of letting a top fighter who's always willing to fight go. That should be more than enough said for anyone.
Ehh... I have to disagree.

Mousasi's sherdog club is insane. They can't take a joke, look at this thread. I agree that Bisping was holding up the division but Moose was not the only one standing in line looking at his watch. Dana simply does dumb stuff like this. He did it with Conor, with Israel and with DC. He'll let them hold divisions up because he loves money.

Think of everyone in both FW and LW when Conor was basically permitted to create matchups as he saw fit. I'm not saying it's right, it's nonsense. But Moose was a contender, just like all the other contenders. There were tons of people getting screwed over, and it's not like he was head and shoulders above everyone else.

And so he left. Totally understandable. But once you leave, you don't sit around moaning about it, which is what both Mousasi and his fanbase do on a continual basis.

Imagine if UFC gave him that title shot instead of Dan Henderson back in 2016. Whole mma landscape could’ve been different. GSP never comes back, Whitaker and Romero don’t fight for the interim. Adesanya has to beat Mousasi to get the belt. What could’ve been if Bisping didn’t duck. Eh I don’t even blame Bisping. He really wanted that Hendo fight back. And Mousasi would’ve certainly been an L on his record.

Why the fuck would Mousasi have gotten the title shot over Jacare, who'd recently beaten him?

The UFC didn't screw him over. He lost contender fights to Machida and Souza, last that weird fight to Hall and then left right when he was on a winning streak.

Why the fuck would Mousasi have gotten the title shot over Jacare, who'd recently beaten him?

The UFC didn't screw him over. He lost contender fights to Machida and Souza, last that weird fight to Hall and then left right when he was on a winning streak.
Lol like there’s any meritocracy to anything in the UFC. Why did Hendo get it? Cause Bisping wanted it? Yeah ..... let’s not argue about deserving title shots in the UFC nobody really earns them nowadays

Lol like there’s any meritocracy to anything in the UFC. Why did Hendo get it? Cause Bisping wanted it? Yeah ..... let’s not argue about deserving title shots in the UFC nobody really earns them nowadays

My point was that Mousasi wasn't on anybody's radar for a title shot during Bisping's tenure as champ. Jacare, Romero and Whittaker were ahead of him, and all of them would've crushed Bisping too.

Mousasi is the darling to the Hipster MMA fans. They always claim that he's the #1 MW or even the Goat MW, because they saw him fight in Japan. He's a great fighter, but he's beatable and didn't win when in counted when he was in the UFC.

He was coming off a 5 fight win streak and all finishes against some of the top names in the division and didn't get a title shot lmao

idk anyone who think he's the GOAT MW

Ehh... I have to disagree.

Mousasi's sherdog club is insane. They can't take a joke, look at this thread. I agree that Bisping was holding up the division but Moose was not the only one standing in line looking at his watch. Dana simply does dumb stuff like this. He did it with Conor, with Israel and with DC. He'll let them hold divisions up because he loves money.

Think of everyone in both FW and LW when Conor was basically permitted to create matchups as he saw fit. I'm not saying it's right, it's nonsense. But Moose was a contender, just like all the other contenders. There were tons of people getting screwed over, and it's not like he was head and shoulders above everyone else.

And so he left. Totally understandable. But once you leave, you don't sit around moaning about it, which is what both Mousasi and his fanbase do on a continual basis.
He didn't leave. The UFC let him go.

Mousasi, surprisingly has one of the most interesting personalities when he tries to show it.

He can goof on other fighters like the best. He's roasted plenty of them.

He even got the better of Bisping verbally which probably hasn't been done before or since.

My point has nothing to do with the UFC letting him go, I agree with you 100% that it was idiotic. If you haven't come across what I'm describing on Sherdog, you will, it's only a matter of time.

He basically got neglected oppurtunities based on his disdain of the “show business” aspect of MMA.

He fights well, he’s exciting, but he talks about the Conor Mcgregor and Mayweather loud mouthed money making approach to self promotion that’s just never been his style of personality.

He also calls out the culture of everyone using PEDs. I believe he was actually clean. His physique always looked normal.

He’s funny in his own down to earth way but just never had the appeal mainstream MMA fans are looking for.

I don’t think many people outside of Sherdog know who Mousasi is.

I never liked him. So, I will not watch that video, because I am afraid it would make me like him.

Back