Hilarious video: I feel Sorry for How Mousasi Got treated

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He basically got neglected oppurtunities based on his disdain of the “show business” aspect of MMA.

He fights well, he’s exciting, but he talks about the Conor Mcgregor and Mayweather loud mouthed money making approach to self promotion that’s just never been his style of personality.

He also calls out the culture of everyone using PEDs. I believe he was actually clean. His physique always looked normal.

He’s funny in his own down to earth way but just never had the appeal mainstream MMA fans are looking for.

I don’t think many people outside of Sherdog know who Mousasi is.

He also calls out the culture of everyone using PEDs. I believe he was actually clean. His physique always looked normal.

Many who got busted for PEDs didn't look like they used them. The PED whistleblowers are almost usually guilty--especially ones who spent years in Japan and other orgs where there was no testing.

Brendan Schaumburg exposed mousasi by talking about his big dick. Dana has no desire To have such playboys Near him as it exposes his lack of charm. This is why Dana always loved rockhold, dude even trolled like about how he’s got the looks but no charm, meanwhile gegoat mousasi has both and it intimidates goofman

Imagine if UFC gave him that title shot instead of Dan Henderson back in 2016. Whole mma landscape could’ve been different. GSP never comes back, Whitaker and Romero don’t fight for the interim. Adesanya has to beat Mousasi to get the belt. What could’ve been if Bisping didn’t duck. Eh I don’t even blame Bisping. He really wanted that Hendo fight back. And Mousasi would’ve certainly been an L on his record.

He didn't win when it mattered during his UFC run

Not sure if it level of the comp or what but he just couldn't string it together

Meh...The guy has beaten every fighter he lost to in the UFC.

He's also beaten guys who have been World Champions/top contenders from 170 to heavyweight. Machida, Weidman, Mark Hunt, Rory Macdonald, Lima, Jacare, Thiago Santos, Lombard, etc

Not many guys with that kind of resume. Let's not act like he wasn't on a great run when he left the UFC, who didn't want to see him fight more guys there?

He basically got neglected oppurtunities based on his disdain of the “show business” aspect of MMA.

He fights well, he’s exciting, but he talks about the Conor Mcgregor and Mayweather loud mouthed money making approach to self promotion that’s just never been his style of personality.

He’s funny in his own down to earth way but just never had the appeal mainstream MMA fans are looking for.

While I don't think he was on anything either, your reasoning doesn't mean much. Ben Rothwell popped. At best I remember him looking like an in shape version of Big Country. Barnett popped too, and he always looked flabby to me.

hahaha so funny
tenor.gif

I wanted him to beat up Bisping so bad, He would have also likely beats Romero and Whittaker

Imagine if UFC gave him that title shot instead of Dan Henderson back in 2016. Whole mma landscape could’ve been different. GSP never comes back, Whitaker and Romero don’t fight for the interim. Adesanya has to beat Mousasi to get the belt. What could’ve been if Bisping didn’t duck. Eh I don’t even blame Bisping. He really wanted that Hendo fight back. And Mousasi would’ve certainly been an L on his record.

Why would he have gotten it over Yoel in 2016?

He was on a 4 fight win streak and Hall was his best win in that streak.

Yoel was 7-0 in UFC and beat Jacare when he was the man and actively having post fight in cage back and forth with the champ. Yoel got screwed over with that Henderson title shot for sure.

Moose has that Khabib charm when he cracks jokes in his Kermit the Frog voice.

Why would he have gotten it over Yoel in 2016?

He was on a 4 fight win streak and Hall was his best win in that streak.

Yoel was 7-0 in UFC and beat Jacare when he was the man and actively having post fight in cage back and forth with the champ. Yoel got screwed over with that Henderson title shot for sure.
It’s the UFC there is no meritocracy to anything. Henderson got the shot and he didn’t deserve it either.

I don't feel bad for him. He was in title eliminator situations and couldn't make the most of them. He isn't the only guy to be slighted by UFC's sketchy matchmaking. He wasn't the only one getting dicked around by Bisping's ducking. Whittaker, Romero, and Souza all stuck out the shitty situation and tried to make the best of it but he bailed. And that's fine, he made what he thought was the best business decision for himself and apparently that's working out. Bellator's WW division has treated him very nicely.

Lmfaooooooo boy im crying...holy shit...

Wtf hahahana great super cut

What do you do after the fight....crack Cocaine ..lmfao

Bro i didnt know or appreciate these when it happened but these are amazing.

That ginger headed fuck is retarded ...lmfaoo im dead

Last edited:
Back