Hey J-Garden

Originally posted by J-Garden
Hey adam whats up man. Hojak ain't annoying to me at all i get a great deal of amusment every time he pops his head up here. As for fucking your knee up i understand that shit, i busted my knee real bad humping some older lady (old bitch) and it ended up getting an infection in it swelling up to huge proportions and leaving me in bed for about a week. Combine that with one of her teeth falling out and its been a funny few weeks.

hahahaha. interesting story. how'd some old cunTbag fuck you're knee up? from the sounds of it.... seems as tho you two were fuckin in metal spikes or some kind of kinky, dimented, S&M shit. no bueno, patna. and missing teeth? what..... the.... fuck. :eek: at best, i bet she gave one hellova blow job!

We went back to her friends flat which was pretty much bereft of furniture due to the fact she hadn't moved into the place yet. We were going for it when the old hag's tooth fell out, the bitch had a fake tooth. Me being a gentleman i thought i would do the right thing and help her look for it and to my lasting horror when she found the damned thing, rather than using glue to put it back in place she used some chewinggum saying she would fix it later. The only kind of s and m i would have been into at that point was her feeling the back of my hand at high speed.

Dude,

You're the man, I've never banged a chick so hard that one of her fucking teeth fell out.

J-Garden was conceived by mixing half pig and half human semen and using this to inseminate a cow.

A few years later J-Garden posts 11,000 times in an internet forum.

The end

We went back to her friends flat which was pretty much bereft of furniture due to the fact she hadn't moved into the place yet. We were going for it when the old hag's tooth fell out, the bitch had a fake tooth. Me being a gentleman i thought i would do the right thing and help her look for it and to my lasting horror when she found the damned thing, rather than using glue to put it back in place she used some chewinggum saying she would fix it later. The only kind of s and m i would have been into at that point was her feeling the back of my hand at high speed.
Where exactly did you find this jewel?

Originally posted by Karoti
J-Garden was conceived by mixing half pig and half human semen and using this to inseminate a cow.

A few years later J-Garden posts 11,000 times in an internet forum.

The end

Oh your funny my little droogie. Lets play a game where we try to guess your malfunction hey?

Originally posted by skyboat
Oh your funny my little droogie. Lets play a game where we try to guess your malfunction hey?
White Belt. Massive inferiority complex. Likely candidate for the ghey.

a REAL gentleman.

ttt someone made a joke that if you mention hojaks name 3 times he will appear.

THis thread is so classic that I just had to.

haha I miss J-Garden's flames, this was quality even though I have read it before.

Its really a shame J-garden doesn't post as much as he should. Watching J argue with someone is like watching Silva stomp on Kondo's face.

Originally posted by Conrad
ttt someone made a joke that if you mention hojaks name 3 times he will appear.

THis thread is so classic that I just had to.
HOJACK, HOJACK, HOJACK!

No, nothin. Just a dusty fawt. Oh well, I like most posters but he seemed like a contrary fellow.

Hojak had a REALLY hot girlfriend about the time I left for Brazil.

Apparently she was dragging Hojak to church and all sorts of stuff.

She would be like 19 or 20 now.

Originally posted by Ryan Rinscheid
Its really a shame J-garden doesn't post as much as he should. Watching J argue with someone is like watching Silva stomp on Kondo's face.

Heh, this drunken mid-level paper pusher would be considered a notch above bottom feeder at most major flame boards. Most of you haven't seen a Silva like That Dastardly Man, Buzzsaw or Sum Cun'T.

No, Garden is more like a Shonie Carter...he may land an occasional spinning backfist but his overall game is on the weak side. Maybe what he needs is stronger competition.

Originally posted by Ryan Rinscheid

that was a funny read.

J Garden KO'd Ghost right through the ropes and all the way into Anti Sherdog, if that place still exists. If not, he landed in the puddles of spilled beer and chewing tobacco juice at ringside.

J Garden is truly the man.... can I be a moderator? please please please please please please please please !

JK

Oh, so he was the guy responsible for that site! I saw a thread a long time ago talking about that. I believe Sherdog himself posted on that one.

Originally posted by THE BRA1N
Heh, this drunken mid-level paper pusher would be considered a notch above bottom feeder at most major flame boards. Most of you haven't seen a Silva like That Dastardly Man, Buzzsaw or Sum Cun'T.

No, Garden is more like a Shonie Carter...he may land an occasional spinning backfist but his overall game is on the weak side. Maybe what he needs is stronger competition.
Like you, for example?

Back