Hey J-Garden

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Let's not talk about who's what, fat boy. Your fuckin screen name is all you've got to do with your day, and the fact that 1 post has you up in the shit at like 11pm PST says it all. The femininity in your post is fuckin hysterical, frenchbread comes at you wisecrackin and you get all "WHAT'S THAT S'PPOSED TO MEAN??? HUH? HUH? HUH?" like you did with me.

Good god, fucking get it over with and kill yourself. Don't you think your mom's lived enough of her life having to look at your fuckin face everyday and claim it as something she shot out of her fuckin crotch???????? Let the poor woman have the last couple of years she has left to herself if you're not gonna fuckin move out at the age of 29.

I fail to understand why you are just repeating the same tired insults as though they were funny the first time round. You are an unoriginal bore who holds a grudge because i maybe made some comments about wishing death upon you and your family (especially your kid), it wasn't anything personal more that i tire of reading fat and mother jokes over and over and over again. Being called fat by someone who doesn't know what i look like isn't even an insult it just highlights a uniqie kind of stupidity

1 post has me at 11pm pst? Hahaha, you are a cretin. Although i may have posted at 11pm pst, the fact i'm in a different time zone would imply that it wasn't 11pm over here. What kind of fucking dumbass is unaware that the rest of the world does not set their clocks to pst?

This flame war started out at 10, but has cooled off to about a 3. I like the Goal Post story though, Le Peste. I now have a new name to call people.

Originally posted by nofatchicks
This flame war started out at 10, but has cooled off to about a 3. I like the Goal Post story though, Le Peste. I now have a new name to call people.

I posted the whole story in the IL's yard when ^x0 appeared overthere, I didn't know alot of things about him and when I learned his "e-story" and I realized how lame he could be, I immediately thought at Thomas the Goal post. I had forgotten this tard for so long and here, right under my eyes, I had a goalpost^x0.

Originally posted by Le Peste
I posted the whole story in the IL's yard when ^x0 appeared overthere, I didn't know alot of things about him and when I learned his "e-story" and I realized how lame he could be, I immediately thought at Thomas the Goal post. I had forgotten this tard for so long and here, right under my eyes, I had a goalpost^x0.

I can see it right now: I'm stuck in traffic on the 405 freeway and some 16 year old girl in a brand new BMW with a passanger that has her feet sticking out of the window suddenly swerves in front of me as not to miss the first of five exits that take you to the mall, I can sooth my nerves by screaming "WATCH WTF YOURE DOING GOALPOST!!!!!!!111!!!!!7"

*edit* something of value

*edit* a really insightful comment

Originally posted by ThroatPunch
gotta love that french humor

You see, back when I was in "help Sherdog" mode. Le Pusse asked if he could hop on the bandwagon, and I called him all kinds of pepe le pews and beret wearin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s before politely tellin him "no". Hey, no one fuckin said I was Mr. Social Skills. I can build a mean board though. With my bare hands even.

Don't listen to anything this fuck says, he's just mad cuz he's been posting here for 3 years and still hasn't kissed enough ass to moderate something.

Originally posted by nofatchicks
This flame war started out at 10, but has cooled off to about a 3.

It's cuz I left for awhile. Leave it to the regulars.

You see, back when I was in "help Sherdog" mode. Le Pusse asked if he could hop on the bandwagon, and I called him all kinds of pepe le pews and beret wearin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s before politely tellin him "no". Hey, no one fuckin said I was Mr. Social Skills. I can build a mean board though. With my bare hands even.

Don't listen to anything this fuck says, he's just mad cuz he's been posting here for 3 years and still hasn't kissed enough ass to moderate something.

Hagler ???

Double time on Saturdays, Triple time on Sundays.

I'm pullin down $40 - $60 an hour when I do.
Those better be some damn good hand jobs.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Those better be some damn good hand jobs.

When your sister comes over to hang with the boys, and she ends up in the back with one of em (commonplace occurence), I've been known to scream that down the hallway.

Speaking of hallways... I hear that doing that very same sister of yours is like throwing a hotdog down one.

When your sister comes over to hang with the boys, and she ends up in the back with one of em (commonplace occurence), I've been known to scream that down the hallway.

Speaking of hallways... I hear that doing that very same sister of yours is like throwing a hotdog down one.
that must be my brother in drag. i don't have a sister.

I'm sensing this little Ghost fella is having a bad day. Do you want to talk about what's really bothering you sport?

Does someone need a hug?

Originally posted by squeezibean
Watch out Dave they might ban you for some stupid reason like making them look like homosexuals

Is it me, or is this the same squeezibean that posted the pic of her marine posing boyfriend who looked like something was up his ass? If so, how did she get banned after posting for the first time in a year?

hojack_1.jpg

Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
You gonna post a who's who Bighead?
Ghost is on the far right. His dad is the one on the left with the beer.

Back