Hey J-Garden

Originally posted by manchild
Quality

Yeah ! I. fucking. contribute. I just can't believe I'm still not a mod.

Originally posted by Hagler

What did ^x0 try to say ? I thought he was probably talking about you since I wasn't here three years ago and people tend to mistake the french users, but the jumping on his bandwagon part sounded kinda "non-haglerian" anyway.

Nice pics by the way, thanks bighead.

Originally posted by Le Peste
but the jumping on his bandwagon part sounded kinda "non-haglerian" anyway.

This part was made up. I won't jump in anybody's bandwagon for anything else than heroin.

This part was made up. I won't jump in anybody's bandwagon for anything else than heroin.

I would hop on his dad's bandwagon for a beer.

Ahhh poor Haggles.

Originally posted by skyboat
Ahhh poor Haggles.

I assume that posting more of these would greatly help. Thanks for the tip. My standards are just gonna skyrocket, I tell ya.

Originally posted by Bighead
hojack_1.jpg

Jesus fucking christ who the hell is the ugly bald overweight weirdo in the photo, and whos the dude holding a beer for that matter?

There was a hojak's dad picture that had been posted on IL which was priceless, he was on a couch with his beer and the degenerate son of his degenerate son, but that one aren't that bad either.

There was a hojak's dad picture that had been posted on IL which was priceless, he was on a couch with his beer and the degenerate son of his degenerate son, but that one aren't that bad either.

I'm clairvoyant when it comes to guessing why you don't like Hojak a whole lot. By any chance does he run through a series of tiresome jokes about the fact you're french, using words like surrender, baguette, world war 2 and a host of other unoriginal jokes?

Originally posted by J-Garden
I'm clairvoyant when it comes to guessing why you don't like Hojak a whole lot. By any chance does he run through a series of tiresome jokes about the fact you're french, using words like surrender, baguette, world war 2 and a host of other unoriginal jokes?

I smell and I'm a greasy coward :(

Actually, I hate the losers with an oversized ego, he kept talking about how he was going to own the place and how he, the awesome hojak, was the shit. His constant self-nuthugging is just more tiring than entertaining. Big-ego guys like Rubio can be interesting sometimes, hojak only looked like a complete fucktard.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Are you Adam? If so then hi back if not then up yours buddy.

well i guess i'm glad to be adam.

hows life on the dark side, esse? aside from hojak's little fiascos (which at times are prolly annoying to you yet quite entertaining).....

as for me, i just blew out my knee the other night to a kneebar. pisses me off. i hope its nothing too serious, otherwise i'm bitin mad ankles.

That picture looks like a trailer park Christmas card or something.

What's the story with the guy next to woman? Is that a cane?

Did they double team that broad?

I smell and I'm a greasy coward :(

While those could well be true, i imagine hes possibly basing that on the fact you're french rather than anything else. I'm fat and have no friends supposedly. The one fact i can guarantee is that my dad doesn't look like he sleeps in a cardboard box drinking turpentine and pissing himself like hojak's pa.

Hey adam whats up man. Hojak ain't annoying to me at all i get a great deal of amusment every time he pops his head up here. As for fucking your knee up i understand that shit, i busted my knee real bad humping some older lady (old bitch) and it ended up getting an infection in it swelling up to huge proportions and leaving me in bed for about a week. Combine that with one of her teeth falling out and its been a funny few weeks.

Back