Hey J-Garden

H

Hojak

You're fat, ugly, alone, and going nowhere in life. Everytime I see you post, I visualize John Goodman circa Roseanne era, thanks to that fuckin Lebowski avatar you've had for years.

Go ahead and unleash something you knew about my personal life 3 years ago, fatass. I'm offended in advance. Really.

Carry on maintaining my sloppy seconds, you crepes-eatin eurofuck. People act like they can tolerate you so they can continue to post here. You have no friends. Your family probably wishes you'd move out already. That's pretty much it.

Originally posted by Fredricks
Don't troll or you will be next

Next for what, fat boy?

Fuck, you know what... you obviously ain't been here long. I'm gonna let that one slide.

Oh wait... July 02... you HAVE been here awhile, you're just a dumbfuck.

Fat boy? What?
IJS or whatever was just banned. Just a warning. Relax

Iwho? Whatever, BRO. I just wanted to tell fat boy that he was fat. I'm as relaxed as can be.

Originally posted by ThroatPunch
you working on weekends too?

Double time on Saturdays, Triple time on Sundays.

I'm pullin down $40 - $60 an hour when I do.

Watch out Dave they might ban you for some stupid reason like making them look like homosexuals

havnt seen you around for a while dave, how are you doing?

Originally posted by squeezibean
Watch out Dave they might ban you for some stupid reason like making them look like homosexuals

For most of em, I couldn't possible do that anymore than they already do on their own. 8th's one of the good ones, handpicked by yours truly. We brought J-Garden on because we felt bad... at the time, all of us admins had already fucked his mom, and he had nothing to show for it.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Iwho? Whatever, BRO. I just wanted to tell fat boy that he was fat. I'm as relaxed as can be.

I am glad then. And no I don't know much since I never bothered to care about the bullshit from before. Readng the whinings have never been my thing.
I will however thank you for introducing us to the sensais wife.

Originally posted by squeezibean

VOD says hello hun.

Good luck at the asylum.

Originally posted by skyboat
havnt seen you around for a while dave, how are you doing?

Incredible, brother... life's been an adventure, and i'm Indiana fuckin Jones.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Incredible, brother... life's been an adventure, and i'm Indiana fuckin Jones.

You still seeing Jake and arju?

Back