Crime Here We Go Again: Ma’khia Bryant

Did the cop do the right thing?

• Total voters
Baseball field my kids play at is in the middle of a corn field, half the time there’s obvious gunfire happening at someone’s private range, ALL the parents wonder aloud over who would be setting off fireworks in the daytime.

Most People can NOT identify gunfire by sound, it’s just not happening, all it’s gonna sound like is a loud noise.

Wow that's crazy to me. I'm Australian and obviously rarely hear gun fire and have literally been to a range once yet it's a pretty instant recognition to me. Live rural now it's clear what booms are air cannons. Which are Fireworks and which are gunshots.

That's crazy to me but I guess understandable.

Wow that's crazy to me. I'm Australian and obviously rarely hear gun fire and have literally been to a range once yet it's a pretty instant recognition to me. Live rural now it's clear what booms are air cannons. Which are Fireworks and which are gunshots.

That's crazy to me but I guess understandable.
There’s a definite difference between people who a) shoot guns or b) have been around them “enough” and the general masses who’ve been exposed to them mostly thru film and pop culture, when most of what you hear of a gunshot is off the silver screen; you really don’t know what it sounds like

PGR.gif

HardToKill-07-sg.gif

tenor.gif

<20>
Textbook UFC.

no. that may be true when a drunk guy tells some girl he likes her. but certainly not in many cases, in particular this one. we have already heard her mother talk about how sweet and funny she was, as well as others who echoed that. she was apparently being bullied and got to a breaking point. it happens to all of us at some point. it was unfortunate that she will be remembered like this by those who do not know who she really was. it was a sad moment all around

Yes the mother who cared about her so much she dumped her on the state to take care of. Also the mother who lied about how Bryant was the one who called the police when in fact the police were called on her for chasing people around with a knife. That mother?

Yes the mother who cared about her so much she dumped her on the state to take care of. Also the mother who lied about how Bryant was the one who called the police when in fact the police were called on her for chasing people around with a knife. That mother?

mother of the year. Trying to make that bank

There’s a definite difference between people who a) shoot guns or b) have been around them “enough” and the general masses who’ve been exposed to them mostly thru film and pop culture, when most of what you hear of a gunshot is off the silver screen; you really don’t know what it sounds like

I hunt and shoot a lot, even I end up "was that a gunshot or something else?" a lot when I hear something that may or may not be a gun shot just walking through the city. There's more of a crack than a bang on a gunshot vs other loud noises, but it's hard to tell especially with buildings bouncing sound.

This girl had a giant funeral which is hilarious because the funerals of babies shot in gang crossfire are so comparatively small. How in the fuck does a girl trying to murder two people get national attention? The answer of course is a. Her race, and b. She was shot by police

Police shoot man for the crime of laying in bed while black.

Police shoot man for the crime of laying in bed while black.

Jesus, cops ask him to come out fo the room. He doesn’t want to. Then he makes a super fast mention that puts the cops in reactive mode. Brilliant.

I hope this dude survived. Nobody deserves to die from making a dumb move

Back