Crime Here We Go Again: Ma’khia Bryant

Did the cop do the right thing?

• Total voters
Firing gun in the air might have stopped it.. but a bullet coming down and injure or kill someone completely innocent.. imagine the uproar of that.

Firing gun in the air could have stopped it.. but also bullet come down and injure or kill someone completely innocent.

They should make fake gun sounds just to scare people into stopping.
Bless you.

Firing gun in the air might have stopped it.. but a bullet coming down and injure or kill someone completely innocent.. imagine the uproar of that.

Nah. By time he fired a warning shot she would’ve already stabbed the girl in the pink several times. Warning shots aren’t policy and for good reason. A gun is deadly force and used to stop the threat of death or great bodily harm. Both apply to this incident.

It is kind of funny that on one side you have people saying police should be defunded while simultaneously being skilled enough to shoot a knife out of someone’s hand as they are in the act of stabbing.

Famous last words of a kind child: “Imma stab the fuck out of you, bitch”. Ah, the innocence of children.

Or the He-man cop hater club speaking out of their asses about how you can become a cop as a high school drop out and they are all dumb as shit yet they are also expected to be superhuman and make beyond human decisions in situations like this.

Or the He-man cop hater club speaking out of their asses about how you can become a cop as a high school drop out and they are all dumb as shit yet they are also expected to be superhuman and make beyond human decisions in situations like this.

Not to mention we are all supposed to be fucking martial arts masters who can simply take a knife away, detain someone on drugs who out weighs you by 50lbs or more, etc. All without harming someone in the slightest.

And it only takes 1 officer to cuff a combative suspect...

Not to mention we are all supposed to be fucking martial arts masters who can simply take a knife away, detain someone on drugs who out weighs you by 50lbs or more, etc. All without harming someone in the slightest.

And it only takes 1 officer to cuff a combative suspect...

we did drills in the academy where multiple officers tried to handcuff each of us. I had six on me and they couldn’t get me cuffed until they started striking me.

Nah. By time he fired a warning shot she would’ve already stabbed the girl in the pink several times. Warning shots aren’t policy and for good reason. A gun is deadly force and used to stop the threat of death or great bodily harm. Both apply to this incident.

Some have watched too many movies, if they think people in the midst of a highly emotional and violent outburst, just freeze at the sound of gunfire. I haven't been there myself, but I would imagine when you're in full stabbing rage mode, you're not minding your surroundings all that much.

Damn I was getting ready to go looting but this girl really deserved it, cops actually right on one for once??

Some have watched too many movies, if they think people in the midst of a highly emotional and violent outburst, just freeze at the sound of gunfire. I haven't been there myself, but I would imagine when you're in full stabbing rage mode, you're not minding your surroundings all that much.

Check out studies on external auditory/occular exclusion (tunnel vision).
The girl likely didnt even hear the cop. Justified shoot still but sad all around.

Indeed that actually happens. I saw a prison documentary where a guy had fired into the air on new years eve, and the bullet returned to earth killing his own daughter. How bout that for a life sentence - physical and mental.

Baseball field my kids play at is in the middle of a corn field, half the time there’s obvious gunfire happening at someone’s private range, ALL the parents wonder aloud over who would be setting off fireworks in the daytime.

Most People can NOT identify gunfire by sound, it’s just not happening, all it’s gonna sound like is a loud noise.

The gymnastics undertaken with this case is something to behold......I thought about 70% of society were borderline retarded. Now I'm certain of it.
I've had the opposite reaction, and when you look past the initial tweets/posts (which ARE ridiculous, I'll admit), the VAST majority of comments are critical and point out that a woman stabbing somebody is likely to be shot, regardless of race (similar to the ratio of our poll here on Sherdog). I have a theory that online division is stoked by a relative few, and that the majority of us can see eye to eye most of the time.

Shoot the knife out of her hand. Cartwheel over and catch the knife with your teeth. Appear to swallow knife(emphasize shock and surprise), pull out handkerchief from mouth. Act confused, then appear to suspect that one of children has the knife. Walk over to the children and appear to pull the knife out from behind one of their ears. Pause for applause. Take a bow and send the children home happy.

PGR.gif

HardToKill-07-sg.gif

tenor.gif

<20>

There are seriously 8 people that voted that the cop didnt do the right thing?

Clowns. All of them.
2 of them are blatant trolls. Blows my mind that they haven’t been smacked with a banhammer yet but whatever

The sweet thing about this is that the cop will never face charges and that will set these snowflakes off like ben chump, who is the most dangerous race baiting grifter in the country right now

Back