Crime Here We Go Again: Ma’khia Bryant

Did the cop do the right thing?

• Total voters

Protectandserve

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Apparently Ohio had a fatal shooting of a 15 year old girl. Family is already claiming she was unarmed.

Call to 911 was an attempt stabbing and officer ends up shooting a 15 year old.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...ficer-involved-shooting-east-side/7309088002/

From the article:
Hazel Bryant told The Dispatch that she is the aunt of the 15-year-old girl who was shot. The girl lived in a foster home there on Legion Lane and got into an altercation with someone else at the home, she said.

Bryant said her niece had a knife, but maintained that the girl dropped the knife before she was shot multiple times by a police officer.

Body cam better very clearly show this 15 year old attempting to stab an officer or this cops is getting strung up.

Update: Bodycam Footage Released

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be protests. Americans will not let police killing a 15 year old girl stand, knife or no knife. The verdict in the Chauvin trial today was a statement that we are done taking shit from authorities. We will get justice.

Yeah it’s a tragic situation either way. Apparently a crowd is gathering, and they are pissed off. I haven’t seen anything lately though. There are some tweets and video in the other thread.

Ironically the aunt who like the rest of her family offered no help raising her and left her in foster care immediately jumped on the cops before facts are out.

What we know is she was in a knife fight with roommates and may or may not have called the cops. Let's pray for the best and that the officer cam was on. We know the mob rule will need clear cut, er... nvm. THE COPS ARE ALWAYS WRONG!!

Ironically the aunt who like the rest of her family offered no help raising her and left her in foster care immediately jumped on the cops before facts are out.

What we know is she was in a knife fight with roommates and may or may not have called the cops. Let's pray for the best and that the officer cam was on. We know the mob rule will need clear cut, er... nvm. THE COPS ARE ALWAYS WRONG!!

Fuck that. I'm going to burn my neighbor's house down

There will be protests. Americans will not let police killing a 15 year old girl stand, knife or no knife. The verdict in the Chauvin trial today was a statement that we are done taking shit from authorities. We will get justice.
Umm no were not done taking shit and its irresponsible to say that. Walmart, McDonald's, big pharma etc. Just killing and using us in a different way.

There will be protests. Americans will not let police killing a 15-year-old girl stand, knife or no knife. The verdict in the Chauvin trial today was a statement that we are done taking shit from authorities. We will get justice.
totally agree with you ridenwithbiden eeehhh I mean tony soprano eeehhhh I mean seachad

So you’re cheering on higher crime? That’s good to know.
as there is no honest way anyone on the soft is going to approach police reform. It’s not going to happen in a sane nor fair way. This is what you want and you are going to get exactly what your retarded ass is asking for

We literally had like one hour of healing before the next soy bombshell dropped

Hana Abdur-Rahim, with the Black Abolitionists Collective, said, "We are in a literal genocide. We are fighting for our lives."
Well said, Dr. Abdur-Rahim [insert censored hashtag]

Apparently Ohio had a fatal shooting of a 15 year old girl. Family is already claiming she was unarmed.

Call to 911 was an attempt stabbing and officer ends up shooting a 15 year old.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...ficer-involved-shooting-east-side/7309088002/

From the article:
Hazel Bryant told The Dispatch that she is the aunt of the 15-year-old girl who was shot. The girl lived in a foster home there on Legion Lane and got into an altercation with someone else at the home, she said.

Bryant said her niece had a knife, but maintained that the girl dropped the knife before she was shot multiple times by a police officer.

Body cam better very clearly show this 15 year old attempting to stab an officer or this cops is getting strung up.
Regardless of the situation it’s too bad someone died today. I wish her family the best, and I will reserve my opinions until the body cam footage and facts of the case are presented in the comings days.

Back