Henry Cejudo opens up as a -1100 favorite against Valentina Shevchenko

There's money to be made here.

no respect to ccc for calling out a woman. if she called him out , that would be a different story. but a man calling out a woman ????????
I thought there was no difference in the genders, right? Maybe you are sexist.

har har but on some real i bet it'd be more competitive than people think, those odds aren't generous enough in valetina's favor

Anyway I want to see something like this happen shit would be hot bro, as long as it was fair somehow

har har but on some real i bet it'd be more competitive than people think

Why? Have you ever seen sports when girls compete against guys? Its embarrassing. MMA probably has one of the bigger gaps between male and female athletes

I'd buy this card if it happens. for sure!

Anyone supporting this fight is a sexist because they just want to see a man(let) beat up a woman.
Anyone NOT supporting this fight is a sexist because they think that women are not as good as men and don't deserve equal pay.

I guess i'm sexist AF.

Interesting.

I’d put the over/under at 7 top women’s mma fighters that Cejudo can beat in a row.

Cejudo could make them all tap with a grueling wrestling session let alone punches and kicks used

Where is Minowaman when we need him?
You can't go full freak show without Minowaman!

Why? Have you ever seen sports when girls compete against guys? Its embarrassing. MMA probably has one of the bigger gaps between male and female athletes

she'd kick ur ass bro

besides, fighting is different dawg

as always, first response nails it. What a stupid poll this is. Henry would win 11 times out of 10.

I wish they would make a fight like this. I really would bet the house with those odds.
I’d be scared Henry would throw the fight and people would lose millions.

In a perfect world with a real fight. Henry wins this 999/1000 times.

I wanna see the lines for Cejudo vs Nunes. That fight makes more sense and is more even.

<36>

Bet the house on the cringe master

I don't get gambling. You lose everything if he has a freak injury or she happens to hit him with a perfect headkick. I don't understand gambling odds but -1100 sounds like you bet a dollar to make 10 cents? So to make any significant money like 1000$ you would bet 100,000$? Am I interpreting that right?

Yeah that would be a stupid risk to take. You lose %100 percent if something goes wrong. You can make %20 playing stocks without taking much risk and never risking your entire portfolio. Why not just invest?

Back