Henry Cejudo opens up as a -1100 favorite against Valentina Shevchenko

Dunno what's worse.
Manlets calling women out or sherdoggers getting a boner over it like it's actually gunna happen, discussing betting lines.
Smh
You're clearly triggered.

I know of this one guy who got submitted by 115 pound girl, so its definitely possible.

I know of this one guy who got submitted by 115 pound girl, so its definitely possible.
No that was juat some feminist with an agenda who slipped Up eventually. Not sure if she got banned but there was a poll.

Official odds on a fight that isn't happening..... Why?

If hell freezes over and this somehow happens, it'll be like 99% of every intergender MMA/combat sport match ever put on: guy blatantly takes it easy on the gal and loses.

#equality #girlpower

<45>

i know you're trolling, but still funny.

Yeah, clearly fucking around lol.

That said, technically, Val probably is a better striker than Cejudo. Not that it'd make any difference if they actually fought.

Cejudo would whoop the entire womens roster in one night back to back

lol I can't wait to see where this is going.:D

Henry boxing Nunes might be interesting, but otherwise in a MMA fight that would not be close. Nevermind against little pillow hands Valentina, that would be a joke.

In a way I hope this fight happens and somehow, some-fucking-how Valentina actually wins. Maybe Henry gives his back and gets choked or something. The shitshow fallout afterwards would be hilarious to witness.

Not sure if Valentina can beat CCC.

But I reckon Nunes could beat him, or worst case give him a good fight.
I think Val would actually have a much better chance with her point fighting style. Nunes would just try and KO him, an Olympic gold medalist level wrestler. He'd take her down with the quickness. Also, no way she even hits close to as hard as Moraes, and look what CCC did to him after taking his best shots.

Considering Valentina Shevchenko just beat Urijah Faber 50-45, I like her chances against the "Lord Of The Cringe"!

;)

Back