Henry Cejudo opens up as a -1100 favorite against Valentina Shevchenko

no respect to ccc for calling out a woman. if she called him out , that would be a different story. but a man calling out a woman ????????

Show some respect to CCC, he wants ALL the belts.

-1100 for Henry to cut the dick?

..Actually seems about right.

Great damage control by Henry after dull title fight of Shevchenko, he is great guy.

Valentina never shows her boyfriend (because she doesn't have one) and nobody ever heard anything about her personal life. Could she be a lesbian too? Or she is dating her coach? Could be.

I dont care about her personal life. I dont care about women MMA as well. I like watch some highlights or weigh ins (if real women f.e. Veronica Macedo are there). Women MMA is garbage even worse than men flyweight division.

no respect to ccc for calling out a woman. if she called him out , that would be a different story. but a man calling out a woman ????????
I’m with you. I think the problem is that people see him as so tiny that he’s almost considered a pet. Like a little strong dog, so nobody is taking him serious. If he was a real man, the community would get shaken up quickly.

I dont care about her personal life. I dont care about women MMA as well. I like watch some highlights or weigh ins (if real women f.e. Veronica Macedo are there). Women MMA is garbage even worse than men flyweight division.
Women MMA is bad, there is no question about that.
I don't have women fighters that I root for because ther are not good entertainers - inside or outside the octagon. I have several that I don't like, tho. And I root against them and I like to see them getting humbled or just shown that their crappy style won't work vs decent opposition. For example I can't describe you how good I felt when I saw T.Torres extending her losing streak to four. :D The fight itself was bad, but I had a fighter that I wanted to lose and that was enough for me to make me watch. It was the most interesting fight of this whole crappy card for me because I had invested in that fight.

images

Wait... Can this actually happen?? I mean, would It even be sanctioned?

lol no man. Henry is trolling for views. No commission in North America is saying yes to this. There's no way they could get insured for it, and the chance of a lawsuit on the back end from an insane 1 sided beat down causing injury if it ever happened is way too much risk. And before anyone tries to tell me they could do it out of country, the commissions will hold the UFC accountable for going outside their jurisdiction to do things that they wouldn't allow in the states. Hence why the UFC dosen't let people who've tested hot fight outside of the US and never have in the modern era(Excluding Jones apparently who can piss lava all he wants and still get fights anywhere). Cause if they started doing shady shit like that, they'd lose their license in Nevada which is WAY to much risk. Was bad enough that they moved a whole card to california when Nevada said no to Jones fighting where cali would let him. Pushing any further than that gets them in real hot water.

If cejudo started this shame on him. Any rational person understands there is a difference between males and females. If valentina is a rational person, she understands this and won't accept the fight, but this forces her to publicly acknowledge that she is inferior which really shouldn't need to be brought up unless she instigated it. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it.

Now, if she was one of the feminist who insists that women and men are the same in everything and called out cejudo, the fight deserves to happen to help bring her and other people in that delusional psychosis back to reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back