Henry Cejudo opens up as a -1100 favorite against Valentina Shevchenko

Even at -1100 that's a good bet by a longshot. Should be another 0 or 2.

Last edited:
Val's a way better striker than Henry and she's no joke in the grappling department. She'd avoid his strikes like she avoids everyone else's and probably Jessica Eye him in the second round.

lol, this fight is never happening. no fucking way.

Val's a way better striker than Henry and she's no joke in the grappling department. She'd avoid his strikes like she avoids everyone else's and probably Jessica Eye him in the second round.

<45>

i know you're trolling, but still funny.

Are they missing a 0? Like really? Why isn't he at least -10000? He'd fucking wreck her with ease as well as Amanda Nunes, Cyborg, you name it.

He could beat all 3 in one night with ease and probably do it in less than 1 round combined.

This but you're too generous.

Can you imagine the out cry if he did an arse spanking like Randy gave Tito, the world would stop.

Odds are about right, don't listen to all the incels here.

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What are the odds on the fight actually happening?

Struggle to see any way she could beat him. These odds are way off. He’s way faster and slicker on the feet and his wrestling is leagues above. The men and women are separated for a reason. I know this fight will never will happen but that oddsmaker is sipping the kool-aid big time to think that fight would be that close. Cejudo beats any female on the planet with ease.

She wouldn’t land a strike and get ko’d With one shot. Whoever made those odds is clueless and just being nice because she’s a girl.

Cejudo beats any female on the planet with ease.
What about this lass?
Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

I quit mma for a while and this is what I come back to?

Man against woman?

MMA is DEAD!

Inb4 WMMA shills say that's a sexist line

In truth it should be more like -11000
It has nothing to do with sex
If she let Liz go 5 rounds ..... 5

Henry would beat Masvidals record in there

Dunno what's worse.
Manlets calling women out or sherdoggers getting a boner over it like it's actually gunna happen, discussing betting lines.
Smh

If ever a fight was going to be rigged it would be this one. I could see some delusional rich progressive paying a hundred million+ to have their liberal paradise come true.

The fact that he's calling her out has me suspicious as fuck. Like... what the hell is going on here?

What IS going on here?
tenor.gif

It's nice to see that every time Henry says something stupid, the media gives it play..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back