Henry Cejudo opens up as a -1100 favorite against Valentina Shevchenko

Valentine Shevchenko couldn't beat ANY 125 pound guy in the UFC, Bellator or One FC

If ever a fight was going to be rigged it would be this one. I could see some delusional rich progressive paying a hundred million+ to have their liberal paradise come true.

The fact that he's calling her out has me suspicious as fuck. Like... what the hell is going on here?

Rightfully so lol

Valentina throws two punches a round. The headkick she landed on Eye would be eaten up by HUGE HEAD Cejudo.

No joke cejudo would eat that shit whole, his big head ) would absorb that shit

I'd take those odds, Valentina already made it clear she intends to shoot Henry with her glock, Triple C he may be but he ain't ready for that ConCealed Carry attack.

well... i remember the ronda vs holm betting lines closing at around -1600 to +500.
im so confused.

Holly actually started at +2200

I know this fight will never happen, but that has to be the single worst line I've ever seen.

I would beg, borrow, and steal to bet 100k on Cejudo at that price.

i say let the fight happen. Everybody's bitching about equality these days and women being able to play with the big boys. If anything, it'd be sexist and discriminatory to try to stop this fight from happening.
I agree

Valentina 50-45’s him no doubt about it

That's a lot of respect they're giving Valentina.

Aren't those the same odds (flipped, of course) as Shevchenko's fight against Carmouche? What a joke.

Doesn't she spar with guys? Shouldn't she know it wouldn't be competitive?

This going to trigger a lot of snowflakes.

The only chance she would have is for the odds to be some completely lopsided that Henry can't resist the urge to put all his money on Shevchenko and throw the fight.

I hope it happens and cejudo ends up knocking her out brutally so that they can feel how stupid of a idea that was. Cejudo is a idiot for starting that tho and deserves to get embarrassed for life lol

D_TogzHXsAEPuUw.jpg No shit, she's the same weight.
A good Man-vs-Woman freakshow fight should concede the woman a size advantage.

Back