help, falling in love with a friend. what are my options

How do you approach such a delicate matter? My wish is to grow a relationship out of it but i understand one cannot have everything. How do i tell her? Will it kill our friendship if she doesn't want more? how do i slide subtle signs to probe her. Halp :/

Sorry, man, but you're beyond help.

download1_zps75c21b65.jpg

You can also open her cheeks and stick your tongue in asap but I don't know shit about "delicate" matters

How do you approach such a delicate matter? My wish is to grow a relationship out of it but i understand one cannot have everything. How do i tell her? Will it kill our friendship if she doesn't want more? how do i slide subtle signs to probe her. Halp :/

Look bro. It's better to bang and lose a friend than have a friend and never bang.

That's some mark Twain shit right there

I managed to pull it off, granted I wasn't friend zoned at this point because I didn't know her for that long and I didn't allow myself to become that, don't know if you are in the FZ or not, but my advice would be to just do it casually with no pressure. Be direct about it though, tell her straight up that you like her and want to see if you can be more than friends, if she rejects you, just make a joke about it or something and don't press the issue, also preferably try to do it when you're about to leave so you aren't sticking around awkwardly after you told her.

After you see her again, act as if nothing happened, just continue to talk to her as you would had you never brought up liking her. It will be a little weird at first, but both of you will probably get over it soon. Also key is to MOVE ON if you get rejected, do not press the issue.

For me I managed to keep the friendship and may even have her chasing me now since I started talking and seeing another girl, women.....

Go for it, man. You're not sticking it to her now, but do you want someone else sticking it to the girl that you're crazy about? Because while you're sitting here, that's what is going to happen. You can prevent that by making your move. She'll either be your girlfriend, or at least you can move on. Where you are is the worst place to be, so make your move.

I managed to pull it off, granted I wasn't friend zoned at this point because I didn't know her for that long and I didn't allow myself to become that, don't know if you are in the FZ or not, but my advice would be to just do it casually with no pressure. Be direct about it though, tell her straight up that you like her and want to see if you can be more than friends, if she rejects you, just make a joke about it or something and don't press the issue, also preferably try to do it when you're about to leave so you aren't sticking around awkwardly after you told her.

After you see her again, act as if nothing happened, just continue to talk to her as you would had you never brought up liking her. It will be a little weird at first, but both of you will probably get over it soon. Also key is to MOVE ON if you get rejected, do not press the issue.

For me I managed to keep the friendship and may even have her chasing me now since I started talking and seeing another girl, women.....

You only ever put yourself in the Friendzone.

The risk depends on how hot she is.
If she's a 5, don't risk it.
8+? FUCK IT. Take the risk.

In either case you should start going shirtless a lot, just for fun.

I had a similar problem with a chick who just left my state, only knew for a few months. Apparently she is bisexual who is more into women, only had sex with a few men ( me being the third), blah, blah, blah. So she only wanted to be friends, I was fine with that for typical FZ dumb ass reasons, and we hanged out, but when I knew she was leaving for a year or two I went into overdrive, was more touchy and bold, kissed her one night and had sex.

She left the state shortly after that, but I went from being a no chance friend zone failure to at least "had sex don't care". Chances are we wont speak again, long distance friendships don't usually work, specially when they are new, but at last she had my nuts on her chin so I can remember her for that.

Not a Boise dime, but damn it at least she was tight! A picture before the deed....
IMG_20160602_022754478.jpg

Edit: One thing more, apparently she has a friend, who she dated way back, a drinking and pot "buddy", dude is clearly still into her, since the sob dint like that I spent time with her, and got furious when he found we kissed, because he though she is into girls now. The cuck dint even knew we had sex, that friend zone level is not something I want to be ever on.

Last edited:

OMFG thank you!!!

I've been looking for that for a long time now but I didn't know the name.

I wanted to find it just because I vaguely remember this comment:

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.

I once had a friend like this. We both really couldn't figure it. One night she stayed the night for the first time n I passed out drunk with her. After, that we just went back to being friends. It wasn't our time. But, this could be your guys time. There's no right way, this is something as a man you must feel out.

Have you ever had sex? I'm guessing no, that's why you're so awkward maybe?

If you're such good friends, go away with her, get drunk together, like power drunk- that's when things happen.

It'll be much easier to see if there's a future relationship after you bone.

So, if both of you get drunk, it should just happen. It usually just happens, but if it doesn't, you need to make a move, a bold one.

If she rejects your move, laugh it off and say you don't know what you were thinking and that you're hammered- then say you should go to bed, puke to make it seem more believable.

But, chances are she'll like it, it's a little known fact that girls like sex too.

If she likes it, go from there.

If there's regret after, just agree with her and you don't lose face, and don't be clingy after, be a man. You need to act like it was a drunk lay and didn't mean anything.

P.S. I've made this transition before

Suck her dick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back