help, falling in love with a friend. what are my options

Fack the chit outta dem stink cheeks then call me in the morning

If you wanna go for it, I think you have to make your peace with the possibility of it fucking up everything you already have.

basically what he's saying there will be ipads for sale

Say something. You will hate it not saying anything. Regret stings way more than rejection.

I personally can't be friends with someone I like. The feeling doesn't go away because I liked/fell in love with her while we were friends. If you go back to the way you guys once were before you confessed, then she'll be doing the same things that drive you crazy and want her more. It really, really sucks because from my experience the women rarely reciprocates the feeling, but maybe thats just with me.

Sometimes she gets physical (poke ribs, touch thigh, etc) but it's not constant and it happens in a flash, so it's hard to tell if she did it by accident or on purpose.

I can promise you that this was no accident. That was her flirting and you failed to return the gesture. Hopefully it's not too late for you.

ts gonna be a cuddle bitch

read up on the ladder theory - http://www.laddertheory.com/
Ugh ... Can't believe I read most of that ... Whoever wrote that is bitter ... Sure, sometimes, it's easy to feel a little bitter after a rejection or two ... But you gotta let go of it.

"99.9% of women are bitches" ....

More like, 99.9% of women want a man who acts more like a man than she does.

Last edited:
How do you approach such a delicate matter? My wish is to grow a relationship out of it but i understand one cannot have everything. How do i tell her? Will it kill our friendship if she doesn't want more? how do i slide subtle signs to probe her. Halp :/
please update your sherbros

Honestly bro you need to ask yourself "how is her elbow game?" If it's anything below a strong 8.5, you should scrap all this nonsense and start banging her best friend or sister. Also pics of the girl in question and said best friend or sister.

please update your sherbros
She's in exam period, so she's not available for anything, but i sense she is retiscent. Suggested a massage but she didn't really provide an answer so i dropped that idea. Will invite her to spa after her finals are over. If that fails, it's pretty clear she wants nothing to do with me on a relationship level. Would this be a good assumption?

OMFG thank you!!!

I've been looking for that for a long time now but I didn't know the name.

I wanted to find it just because I vaguely remember this comment:

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.
Man I feel for that kid Garret but someone should have nixed this idea.

Hopefully he's ditched dance, and got some Jiu Jitsu and kickboxing lessons started and goes out and is kickass (probably not).

She's in exam period, so she's not available for anything, but i sense she is retiscent. Suggested a massage but she didn't really provide an answer so i dropped that idea. Will invite her to spa after her finals are over. If that fails, it's pretty clear she wants nothing to do with me on a relationship level. Would this be a good assumption?
hmmm well, I'd never think to invite a girl to a spa but I've never been to a spa so IDK. I'd personally ask her out for a drink after work. and IMO it's only over when you no longer want her, but you'd have to play a longer game so you won't freak her out with insistence.

Say something. You will hate it not saying anything. Regret stings way more than rejection.

I personally can't be friends with someone I like. The feeling doesn't go away because I liked/fell in love with her while we were friends. If you go back to the way you guys once were before you confessed, then she'll be doing the same things that drive you crazy and want her more. It really, really sucks because from my experience the women rarely reciprocates the feeling, but maybe thats just with me.

lol, the same thing kind of happened to me. i met this chick at work, and she had a boyfriend at the time. she was a cool chick in general, so we'd hang out after work in the same social circle we had at work. she broke up with the dude she was with, and i started flirting with her, but she'd subtly shoot me down and make it known she didn't want to purse anything romantic. it sucked, but we had gone too far into the friendship-zone to get out of it. i dunno, maybe things could have worked in time, but she moved away for some other job, so it was kind of good how it ended.

Ugh ... Can't believe I read most of that ... Whoever wrote that is bitter ... Sure, sometimes, it's easy to feel a little bitter after a rejection or two ... But you gotta let go of it.

"99.9% of women are bitches" ....

More like, 99.9% of women want a man who acts more like a man than she does.
every friendship I ever had with a woman before I got married, they knew I'd fuck them if they wanted me to fuck them. almost 100% of my teenage casual sex was with a female friend that I cared about as a friend. been married since forever, and I'm sure adult sex between friends is gonna be complicated, but that still makes what I read in that site bullshit. A girl can take the fact you want her, they love that.

I just wanted to say that I have been there - I was in love with my best friend for years, but missed my chance. Told her when it was far too late (we were both seeing other people at the time), and it subsequently ruined our friendship for years after. Fortunately, we managed to get through it, and remain extremely close to this day.... she is just married to another man and living half a world away.

To be honest, what damaged the friendship the first time had nothing to do with her. I couldn't handle the rejection, and walked away from the relationship - to this day, it is one of the biggest regrets of my life and something I am ashamed of.

All I can tell you is that I hope your enough of a friend to stick around even if she doesn't reciprocate your feelings. If you cut ties, it makes you look like you were only in it for the chance to get with her - it cheapens the friendship.

But tell her TS... if your going to gamble on something, it may as well be yourself.

Thanks for the great advice people. We agreed to see each other in a few days after her exams are over. I will tell her then.

Have sex with her. That will surely clear up that case of friendship that's afflicting you.

veAy5UOhBdS3C.gif

Sometimes she gets physical (poke ribs, touch thigh, etc) but it's not constant and it happens in a flash, so it's hard to tell if she did it by accident or on purpose.

Yes, it's on purpose. Even if she won't admit it, it's intentional.

Back