help, falling in love with a friend. what are my options

ScriptReadsMe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you approach such a delicate matter? My wish is to grow a relationship out of it but i understand one cannot have everything. How do i tell her? Will it kill our friendship if she doesn't want more? how do i slide subtle signs to probe her. Halp :/

Start grabbing your crotch occasionally while talking to her. Ease your way in.

Lay it all out on the table. Do it once and only once.

I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

Lay it all out on the table. Do it once and only once.

By this he means flop your penis out on the coffee table when you guys are at the Starbucks.

If she's impressed, you've got her.

Ay29K.jpg

You've already been friendzoned, it's too late.

You're going to be dead soon anyways so go for it. Who cares?

How long have you been friends?

If you wanna go for it, I think you have to make your peace with the possibility of it fucking up everything you already have.

Be honest and direct. If she rejects you, move on. I've done that in the past and it didn't "ruin the friendship" like people are usually worried about.

You need to break the friendship frame. Start doing things with her that couples would do, and refuse things that sound merely friendly. Goof around and touch her frequently and try to get her to see you in a different way than she has thus far. Try to kiss her instead of awkwardly asking her out.

Depending on the qualities of the friendship you're probably fucked, but best of luck anyway.

Flop your johnson out on the table and say "yup,...look at that. Sooo, what are we gonna do about this?".

Be honest and direct. If she rejects you, move on. I've done that in the past and it didn't "ruin the friendship" like people are usually worried about.

I did this and it did ruin the friendship, but it was worth a crack, met my wife a few months later so life goes on.

Giving her "subtle signs" is what girls do. Be direct and tell her straight up. Or be a punk

If she runs her fingers down your back as you walk away or feeling your pockets up, you're in.

Oh, and if she keeps staring at your crotch.

I did this and it did ruin the friendship, but it was worth a crack, met my wife a few months later so life goes on.
In my opinion, the friendship is ruined by one person already wanting something different from the relationship. I don’t think it’s a real friendship if one person secretly harbors feelings and can’t honestly express them. Might as well tell her at that point.

If both people are cool about it, it doesn’t have to be weird or awkward after the confession. I guess my friend and I were cool because I promptly moved on and started meeting other chicks. No doubt I was bummed for bit though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back