help, falling in love with a friend. what are my options

honestly ur prob gonna get friendzoned unless shes having mutual feelings as well which is rare cuz girls really like having guy friends for some reason (just as friends and not romantic partners). ur best option is to be honest with her and tell her how u feel asap. i found that vulnerability can be strength thru charm, confidence, & sincerity. it shows that ur comfortable with who u r and u have the balls to put urself out there with the possibility of getting shot down (that in and of itself is strength)

also if she does reject, its actually not completely over. 1/5 things can happen (worst case, just friends, friends with benefit/one nite stand or best case)

1. Best Case Scenario: she says yes and u two become a couple. congrats! il see you in a couple months when ur asking for relationship advice (girls too clingy, girls too distant, girls r crazy!)

2. Just Friends Scenario: she rejects you but values ur friendship and still wants to be friends. u can either pursue the friendship route by having her as a good friend whom u can ask for girl advice in the future. theres a complicated route of continuing to pursue a romantic relationship but im lazy and wont write it out. every1s different blah blah blah. also if u do pursue the friendship route, it may be awkward @ 1st when hanging out with her and maybe some mutual friends (word spreads fast), but the best u can do is that u gave it ur all and u have no regrets.

3. Worst Case: she shoots you down and nvr talks to you again XD. honestly, this is more about her than about you. shes prob insecure about ur feelings for her that she feels awkward about it and has some personal issues to work out. But if she does value ur friendship, i really dont see this happening

4. Friends with benefit/one nite stand: this is a strange one but im not one throw away a free gift. if she does sleep with you but doesnt want a relationship, i dont think u or any1 else would really complain too much (unless you really want to start a life with this friend). this has happened to me on several occasions so its not impossible and actually can be very probable. This can be that she either feels a surge of emotion because of ur confession or she hasnt had intercourse in awhile and just wants it

5. Eventuality Clause: This is an interesting but rare scenario, but i have seen it with my close friends before. What happens is that the girl initially doesnt see you as dating material and only sees you as a friend until you really tell her how you really feel. Then she will reject you on the spot in order to have time to process everything, or she will just need time to think about it. She will eventually work it out in her head to either move you into a potential dating candidate or leave you in the friendzone. Regardless, this scenario is dependent on the girl's response and process. During her incubation time, do NOT disturb her until she gives you an answer. From personal experience, probability does not favor this scenario. More often than not, the girl will reject the guy in the end.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'll be happy to respond based on everything I've seen and experienced.

In my opinion, the friendship is ruined by one person already wanting something different from the relationship. I don’t think it’s a real friendship if one person secretly harbors feelings and can’t honestly express them. Might as well tell her at that point.

If both people are cool about it, it doesn’t have to be weird or awkward after the confession. I guess my friend and I were cool because I promptly moved on and started meeting other chicks. No doubt I was bummed for bit though.

I was hating it for a while too, but like I said moved on to meet other girls pretty soon. Though I was having a drunken conversation with a mate not long after who was also friendzoned and not sure what to do, I ended up talking him into having a crack and he dun good and now they're married, so it wasn't all bad!

Be bold and straight forward. Let her know you can't be friends with her basically.

If she isn't DTF then cut her loose and forget about her and bang other girls.

Better yourself then maybe one day she may look back and find you attractive or think of what she missed. Then she may hit you up or be down to bang and that is when you swoop down and plow. Heard many stories like this just never wife a girl who for melt found you not good enough.

TS, you're in a sticky situation.

Most of the time it ends badly, because you're already in the friendzone. If you can tell she's attracted to you, milk it for a while and maybe she'll subtly communicate to you she's more and more interested in forming a romantic relationship.

But if she's not showing signs of attraction, and you surprise her with the desire to completely change your relationship from friends to boy/girlfriends... sorry, but there's no going back to just being friends.

Also, consider the possibility that your attraction to her will fade, and you'd appreciate her more in your life as a friend, and you'd be much happier than if you took the suicide mission of getting out of the friendzone.

So, as a great man once said, "Tread Carefully."

honestly ur prob gonna get friendzoned unless shes having mutual feelings as well which is rare cuz girls really like having guy friends for some reason (just as friends and not romantic partners). ur best option is to be honest with her and tell her how u feel asap. i found that vulnerability can be strength thru charm, confidence, & sincerity. it shows that ur comfortable with who u r and u have the balls to put urself out there with the possibility of getting shot down (that in and of itself is strength)

also if she does reject, its actually not completely over. 1/5 things can happen (worst case, just friends, friends with benefit/one nite stand or best case)

1. Best Case Scenario: she says yes and u two become a couple. congrats! il see you in a couple months when ur asking for relationship advice (girls too clingy, girls too distant, girls r crazy!)

2. Just Friends Scenario: she rejects you but values ur friendship and still wants to be friends. u can either pursue the friendship route by having her as a good friend whom u can ask for girl advice in the future. theres a complicated route of continuing to pursue a romantic relationship but im lazy and wont write it out. every1s different blah blah blah. also if u do pursue the friendship route, it may be awkward @ 1st when hanging out with her and maybe some mutual friends (word spreads fast), but the best u can do is that u gave it ur all and u have no regrets.

3. Worst Case: she shoots you down and nvr talks to you again XD. honestly, this is more about her than about you. shes prob insecure about ur feelings for her that she feels awkward about it and has some personal issues to work out. But if she does value ur friendship, i really dont see this happening

4. Friends with benefit/one nite stand: this is a strange one but im not one throw away a free gift. if she does sleep with you but doesnt want a relationship, i dont think u or any1 else would really complain too much (unless you really want to start a life with this friend). this has happened to me on several occasions so its not impossible and actually can be very probable. This can be that she either feels a surge of emotion because of ur confession or she hasnt had intercourse in awhile and just wants it

5. Eventuality Clause: This is an interesting but rare scenario, but i have seen it with my close friends before. What happens is that the girl initially doesnt see you as dating material and only sees you as a friend until you really tell her how you really feel. Then she will reject you on the spot in order to have time to process everything, or she will just need time to think about it. She will eventually work it out in her head to either move you into a potential dating candidate or leave you in the friendzone. Regardless, this scenario is dependent on the girl's response and process. During her incubation time, do NOT disturb her until she gives you an answer. From personal experience, probability does not favor this scenario. More often than not, the girl will reject the guy in the end.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'll be happy to respond based on everything I've seen and experienced.

I don't really think guys get friendzoned. You are either attractive to her or not.

You can also become attractive to her again. The key though is to end your friendship with her if she doesn't have similar feelings for you back. Remaining friends with a girl you like is torture and something no man should go through. Most of us learned this the hardway in either Junior high or high school.

You got to move on.

I have also, seen women come crawling/wanting guys who they previously didn't consider good enough later in life. Usually though these guys bettered themselves.

I would definitely text her about it late at night/preferably durnk

Just tell him, man. If he's a true friend he'll at least let you blow him.

I don't really think guys get friendzoned. You are either attractive to her or not.

You can also become attractive to her again. The key though is to end your friendship with her if she doesn't have similar feelings for you back. Remaining friends with a girl you like is torture and something no man should go through. Most of us learned this the hardway in either Junior high or high school.

You got to move on.

I have also, seen women come crawling/wanting guys who they previously didn't consider good enough later in life. Usually though these guys bettered themselves.

Like when they have 3 kids, are old and spent, and the biological clock is counting down?

Like when they have 3 kids, are old and spent, and the biological clock is counting down?

Sure. At least then you can smash. Just don't become that tricked idiot who seriously dates them or actually commits to them. Just go to them for some sex to finally get it out of your system with the "one who got away/your old lust" and then move on.

Just put it out there and be direct and confident about it. If she's not into it seriously evaluate if you can continue the friendship.

If you can't then tell her straight up you're not angry over being rejected, but your feelings have moved past the friendship level and you wish her well, but can't do it anymore.

That's actually how me and my ex wife got together. I did exactly that and went about moving on with my life. Not long after that she broke up with her boyfriend and called me.

Just don't get rejected and then pine around as the friend still wanting her. That shit sucks for everyone.

If she into you, she will give you hints to move forward . If not, tough luck, sucka.

Just put it out there and be direct and confident about it. If she's not into it seriously evaluate if you can continue the friendship.

If you can't then tell her straight up you're not angry over being rejected, but your feelings have moved past the friendship level and you wish her well, but can't do it anymore.

That's actually how me and my ex wife got together. I did exactly that and went about moving on with my life. Not long after that she broke up with her boyfriend and called me.

Just don't get rejected and then pine around as the friend still wanting her. That shit sucks for everyone.

That will overwelm her

You gotta play it smooth and slow burn this shit

Let me tell you something TS

I once slow burned my buddies girlfriend for a good 2 years before I saw the fruits of my labor

and let me tell you it most definitively IS worth it

You're going to be dead soon anyways so go for it. Who cares?
I've been saying this lately, but saying it out loud to other people is where my problem is.

Let me tell you something TS

I once slow burned my buddies girlfriend for a good 2 years before I saw the fruits of my labor

and let me tell you it most definitively IS worth it
Go on...

I could never do that to a friend, but I only have like 3 friends and they're the type of guys to murder for me and ask why after it's said and done. More like family. I guess if it was just some buddy I would steal his girl, but even then there's too many women out there to go for theirs.

Go on...

I could never do that to a friend, but I only have like 3 friends and they're the type of guys to murder for me and ask why after it's said and done. More like family. I guess if it was just some buddy I would steal his girl, but even then there's too many women out there to go for theirs.

2 long of a story to get into details

This friend hooked up with my ex gf while we were going through a breakup. So thats how I justify what I did

Me and him are still friends actually. The girl is long gone now

seriously tho, OP:

Tell her at the risk of ruining your friendship. It's better to be honest with what you feel than beating off to her pics every night

Back