Heat diner scene. Which two actors today could come closest to achieving the hype of De Niro/Pacino

reminds me of
148183359.0.jpg

Two GOATs in their prime.
Imagine if they share an octagon together

In recent years I hoped Tom Hardy and Leo could come close, but unfortunately that movie sucked.

I'd like. Joaquin Phoenix v. Leo situation with Phoenix as the likable bad guy and Leo as the unlikable good guy.

You only need one. Christophe waltz. His milk scene in inglourious basterds. Put him with keanu reeves for all i care.

I want a western movie that culminates in a mexican standoff at a poker table starring

Javier Bardem, Tom Hardy, Ryan Gosling, Daniel Day Lewis, Paul Dano and Benicio Del Toro

A Joker standoff between these 2 would be fun
Joker-movie-with-Joaquin-Phoenix-not-Jared-Leto-921961.jpg

And also...
MV5BMTU3NDc2ODc4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2MzAyMg@@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
VS
MV5BMjE2NDY2NDc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyMjkwOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Despite all his awards, I still consider Woody a vastly underrated actor.

A scene with these 2 would be so bloody intense yet goddamn confusing.

main-qimg-7f805417b4c92b05b3af0ae3e9c7bbfb

Has Waltz and Fassbender done a movie together since inglorious Bastards? They didn't have a scene together in that one

I like how no one ever recalls them sharing tons of screen time in Righteous Kill

539w.jpg

Probably cuz the movie sucked ass

One of their GOAT segments. Still cracks me up

"This is an exlusive, not many people have seen this movie"
"Not many people are gonna see it"<Lmaoo>

The actress who played Rose Tico in The Last Jedi, and the actor who played Jar Jar Binks

Back