Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to one up the piece of shit that threw the white boy off the balcony in the mall. This type of behavior will happen more and more. Blacks are being given a pass on many crimes so the true psychos like this guy will up their ante and carry out crimes like this. Look at how little coverage there is when a black person assaults elderly white people but let a white person call a black any name even if it is not racist and it is broadcast all over forever.

He had to one up the piece of shit that threw the white boy off the balcony in the mall. This type of behavior will happen more and more. Blacks are being given a pass on many crimes so the true psychos like this guy will up their ante and carry out crimes like this. Look at how little coverage there is when a black person assaults elderly white people but let a white person call a black any name even if it is not racist and it is broadcast all over forever.
PC cult
crime on whites is not a pc

You = All Antifa and BLM protesters are because of a tiny few violent ones.
You also = Not all police bad because of the actions of a few bad apples.

Talk about double standards !
Are you seriously defending antifa? They exist to bring about their revolution through violence

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Social workers and Kid Snatchers get killed and or beaten every day.

This aint some new phenomenon.

https://www.lawofficer.com/seattle-social-worker-stabbed-to-death-as-city-defunds-police/

She answered a call about a man with mental illness. He ended up stabbing her to death.
Honestly this was a bad way if doing things and we all know it. Unsupported? There's a better way and it's like they're doing the opposite on purpose

I think you’re intentionally misrepresentating the nature of the crime. Where does it say she answered a call in the article? The article says:

Benson worked as a case manager and visited the Scargo-Lewiston apartment building, which houses people who were formerly homeless.

It also says she was known by the people in the building had visited the building before. This doesn’t seem as though she was responding to a call.

I think you’re intentionally misrepresentating the nature of the crime. Where does it say she answered a call in the article? The article says:

Benson worked as a case manager and visited the Scargo-Lewiston apartment building, which houses people who were formerly homeless.

It also says she was known by the people in the building had visited the building before. This doesn’t seem as though she was responding to a call.
He was having an episode and was responding to it. I think there should have been more people involved especially with cases involving mental illnesses.

My brother lives in a place similar but probably not as bad as this one. He also works as a homecare worker,may even have clients in this building. Some of these people are just plain crazy. almost all have drug or alcohol issues. Not only do nurses and social workers have to put up with these nuts, front desk people do too. One desk person choked the fuck outta one of the tenants in my bros building and got fired for it. Seattle has an underbelly that probably rivals the worst in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back