Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being so pathetic where you feel the need to attack a man in a wheelchair.

I want to see the footage of the man in the wheelchair being attacked.

The idea that a badly outnumbered group already being walked down by a redneck mob would intentionally attack a member of that mob who was handicapped and confined to a wheelchair is entirely unbelievable to me. Even members of antifa are not that fucking stupid.

Footage please.

So white people against white people ...

Pretty much par for the course right?

Antifa are white guys of the right ...duh as fuck ... get a fucking clue

In every video all the people causing problems are truck driving right wing...yall know its against the law to insight a riot?

I may have missed the sarcasm. This was sarcastic right?

So white people against white people ...

Pretty much par for the course right?

Antifa are white guys of the right ...duh as fuck ... get a fucking clue

In every video all the people causing problems are truck driving right wing...yall know its against the law to insight a riot?

you have no idea what left wing or right wing is. Go learn what terms mean before using them and proving your stupidity

Last edited:
I want to see the footage of the man in the wheelchair being attacked.

The idea that a badly outnumbered group already being walked down by a redneck mob would intentionally attack a member of that mob who was handicapped and confined to a wheelchair is entirely unbelievable to me. Even members of antifa are not that fucking stupid.

Footage please.

there was a group of antifa guys there. the other guys were just regular ass guys. to think that the wheelchair story is far fetched after seeing all the other shit antifa does like dumping paint on that old woman, just means that you are a fucking pathetic SIMP for the low t antifa cucks.

Antifa was there to start shit period. It was a pro-police march/demonstration....why else do you think antifa was there besides starting shit??? Antifa is used to getting their ass kicked by proudboyz but they don't seem to be doing shit anymore.
THEY ARE NOT USED TO JUST GETTING BEAT BY REGULAR PEOPLE. So no doubt they figured their little gang of bitches could fuck with a wheel chair guy with no repercussions. How many non-violent leftists watch antifa gang up and attack people and no one stops them.
Please don't act like we are all dumb as fuck because you live in fantasy land.

there was a group of antifa guys there. the other guys were just regular ass guys. to think that the wheelchair story is far fetched after seeing all the other shit antifa does like dumping paint on that old woman, just means that you are a fucking pathetic SIMP for the low t antifa cucks.

Antifa was there to start shit period. It was a pro-police march/demonstration....why else do you think antifa was there besides starting shit??? Antifa is used to getting their ass kicked by proudboyz but they don't seem to be doing shit anymore.
THEY ARE NOT USED TO JUST GETTING BEAT BY REGULAR PEOPLE. So no doubt they figured their little gang of bitches could fuck with a wheel chair guy with no repercussions. How many non-violent leftists watch antifa gang up and attack people and no one stops them.
Please don't act like we are all dumb as fuck because you live in fantasy land.

Is this your way of saying there is no video evidence of a guy in a wheelchair being attacked by a member of antifa before the pro-cop redneck mob decided to start throwing hands?

4b3gbi.jpg

It's sad that Trump has let America get to this.

Is this your way of saying there is no video evidence of a guy in a wheelchair being attacked by a member of antifa before the pro-cop redneck mob decided to start throwing hands?
what do you care about video evidence? There is video evidence that Joe Bidden illegally bribed the Ukraine Government, there is even 45 minutes worth of recorded phone calls that prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt ..

Yet idiots like you scream "Trump Russia" again without video evidence, speaking of video evidence , do you have any video evidence of Antifa actually performing anti Facist shit? Because every video I've ever seen of them, is anitfa starting violence, and then Antifa laying on the ground shaking and screaming "we are anti violent"

what do you care about video evidence? There is video evidence that Joe Bidden illegally bribed the Ukraine Government, there is even 45 minutes worth of recorded phone calls that prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt ..

Yet idiots like you scream "Trump Russia" again without video evidence, speaking of video evidence , do you have any video evidence of Antifa actually performing anti Facist shit? Because every video I've ever seen of them, is anitfa starting violence, and then Antifa laying on the ground shaking and screaming "we are anti violent"

Translation: "There is no video evidence of antifa attacking a wheelchair-bound man. We just hate antifa and are happy whenever any of them are assaulted. Because they always have it coming. Even when they're just standing around talking about Fortnite."

Translation: "There is no video evidence of antifa attacking a wheelchair-bound man. We just hate antifa and are happy whenever any of them are assaulted. Because they always have it coming. Even when they're just standing around talking about Fortnite."

I saw the video. You can find it and see for yourself.

Nice try.

Entirely separate incident and no physical contact.
I have tons of other videos of Antifa starting violence as well, would you like to see those?
No problem, I just wouldn't watch the whole thing..

Spoiler

Antifa gets their asses beat every time
Bunch of pussies

Good, those Antifa f%gs are lucky they went home with their teeth. What horrible humans, and leftists like @MicroBrew carry water for them and cover them, because police are bad.

You = All Antifa and BLM protesters are because of a tiny few violent ones.
You also = Not all police bad because of the actions of a few bad apples.

Talk about double standards !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back