Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was expecting a weeb wielding a katana.

Obvious police violence
They should have shot the sword on the flat side while he was swinging it two inches at time until he had only the handle left and while controlling for any ricochet. Plus nobody has ever died from throwing knives and even if they did hit the cop unless it hits them in the head or heart then lethal force is excessive since the guy was obviously not trying to hurt them. The very fact they didn't send in a social worker to hug him proves they are murderers
This is sadly probably an accurate portrayal of how some of the crazier lefties think.

Fuck this guy. Attack cops with deadly weapons. Die so we can ask questions later. No issue here

No doubt! I bet he is still trying to reload from last save.
LiquidGrayCaiman-size_restricted.gif

Have we figured out which political party we can pin on him yet

Not judging us cops but is it common to use a gun on attacker with a knife?

Because in here security guards handle guys with knives fine just with oc spray and asp.

Tell that to the mountain of dead next to Jarlaxle!!! @Ottawaguy

I honestly feel bad making light of the situation because I do not like the loss of human life. I wonder if this guys tox screen will come back positive.
Either intoxicated or mental health issues, or both.

Throwing knives look cool in movies, but unless you really know what you’re doing it’s not what’s it’s depicted as.

Ok war room, which one of you was it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ding-sword-fatally-shot-Detroit-officers.html

sword-640x480.jpg

• Detroit police approached man in his 20s spotted brandishing a 32-inch sword in the middle of the street on Thursday
  • Video footage shows a man wearing some kind of protective gear approach officers near a police car while holding several sharp objects
  • The clip shows the armed man then lunge for one of the officers with what looks like a knife
  • Police fired Taser in an effort to stop the man, which was ineffective because of 'protective covering over his torso'
  • The man threw an eight-inch dagger, striking an officer below an eye during the confrontation, according to authorities
  • He is then alleged to have attempted to get into the police vehicle before he was fatally shot by officers
  • Authorities suspect the man was suffering from a 'mental breakdown'

Detroit police have shot to death a man they say was wielding a sword in the middle of a street and threw a dagger at an officer, authorities said Thursday.

Video of the incident recorded by witnesses shows a man dressed in what authorities said was 'something a hockey player would wear' while brandishing what appears to be a sharp object.

The man is seen ignoring police orders to surrender and continues to wield what looks like a large knife as he approaches law enforcement officers near a police cruiser.

Police Chief James Craig said after the man was shot late on Thursday, he continued to approach officers while swinging the sword.

Detroit police noticed a man in his 20s brandishing a 32-inch sword and holding several other knives (left) while standing in the street on Thursday

The man was filmed (left) approaching officers (right) while brandishing sharp objects

The officer on the right is seen taking cover behind the vehicle as the man armed with the sword and daggers approaches

At one point, the man lunges at the officer with a knife. Police said the man kept approaching while ignoring orders to drop the weapons

He was able to climb into a police vehicle before he was captured.

The unidentified man in his 20s was taken to an area hospital where he was pronounced dead.

That's called a 'half hand' sword. I remember seeing one in GoT. Hope that helps.

Tell that to the mountain of dead next to Jarlaxle!!! @Ottawaguy

I honestly feel bad making light of the situation because I do not like the loss of human life. I wonder if this guys tox screen will come back positive.

Like for the Jarlaxle reference, his adventures with Artemis were always entertaining in the Forgotten Realms books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back