Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very common, you rush a cop with a gun its a death wish here. Not that I think there's anything wrong with that, maybe the cops can stop them some toher way but you're still asking for it.

Crazy

Here cops start shootng if you have axe or machete

A knife is security guard level stuff here, five 0 wont even really care about a guy with a knife

You guys are pretty sick, making fun of a guy who was shot dead and a cop was struck with a knife. Seriously grow up people.

Crazy

Here cops start shootng if you have axe or machete

A knife is security guard level stuff here, five 0 wont even really care about a guy with a knife
A lot of cops have this "get home to their family" mentality where they won't really take much risk in dealing with perps and will blow them away at the first sign of danger.

Japanese police would've brought him in alive

Of course only so he could be compelled to commit Sudoku later
RareJoyfulBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

You mean seppuku? Or am I missing a joke here?

Cops waited too long because of how stupid people react to an unfortunately necessary use of force. He hit a cop in the face with a knife and he still was not shot until he tried to steal the cop car.

Not judging us cops but is it common to use a gun on attacker with a knife?

Because in here security guards handle guys with knives fine just with oc spray and asp.
I am totally on board with police reform for certain things like curbing no knock warrants, use of SWAT, etc. but I don't think it's anywhere near reasonable to expect police (or anyone) not to use deadly force against someone attacking them with a knife.

Knives are very deadly weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back